Have I posted this thread before?

Discuss the metaphysical.
koan

Post by koan »

Outside of being the most universally experienced unexpained mystery, what do you think deja vu is? Why does it happen to everyone and what is the longest episode you have had? Have you noticed any similarities in the occurences ie) situation, time of day, mood...?
koan

Post by koan »

I used to try to extend the deja vu by relaxing into it. Most people feel freaked out and try to shake it off. I would get the same image every time I followed the sensation where it looked like two giant block like puzzle pieces were moving together and I was waiting for them to lock in place. I always came out of the experience just before the pieces fit. (This was when I was much younger)

I have noticed that I get deja vu more at times right before a major change, during the change and for a short while after. I believe it to be an altered state that occurs when you are making life decisions that put you where your higher Self intends to be. In other words, you are in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. What other explanations are out there?
koan

Post by koan »

I was just about to start a thread on deja vu then I thought "Whoa, didn't I do this before?" As it turns out, I already did.
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

I suffer from vuja de...the feeling that nothing like this has ever happened before :)
koan

Post by koan »

Fyrehawke wrote: I suffer from vuja de...the feeling that nothing like this has ever happened before :)

Another George Carlin fan!!!!!
minks

Post by minks »

Ohhhhhhhh Deja Vu, I think it is flashes of your past life and how that experience, mood, etc is brought forward into this life.

I don't get deja vu too often, but when I do, it seems to be familiar from a different era in some sort of time warp relation.

My youngest daughter gets deja vu weekly and it really surprises her. She feels sheepish about it cause sometimes she will do or say things then stop and say something like Whoa, I did this already, or I said this already or I felt this already. Weird thing.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

Now that I think about it, I haven't had deja vu in a long time. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think some sort of deja vu generator in my brain is broken? Do you all get this a lot???
koan

Post by koan »

hotsauce wrote: Now that I think about it, I haven't had deja vu in a long time. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think some sort of deja vu generator in my brain is broken? Do you all get this a lot???
:wah: I guess you broke free from karma and everything you do is brand new again. Either that or you've blocked it all out. Very bad. Terrible. You're doomed!
Der Wulf

Post by Der Wulf »

Could deja vu just be a lazy mind playing reruns ? :D
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
koan

Post by koan »

Der Wulf wrote: Could deja vu just be a lazy mind playing reruns ? :D
:wah:

If that's the case...who's getting the syndication money!?! I should get at LEAST 10%.

Return to “Magic Mystery”