The battle between Good and Evil

clearmind69

Post by clearmind69 »

The battle between good and evil is something I have come to notice occuring in our world today and has probably existed for millenia. As man has progressed through each civilization, I am sure that battle has waged both inside all humans and within society.

How would one define goodness and evil. For myself it comes as choice. We either go one way or the other. When we face adversity and hardship,how does the mind react? Does it endure the hardship no matter what, all the while keeping the faith and remaining strong. Or does one give up,follow the wrong course and give up on good conscience?

I believe conscience is deep lying. It exists as the spark God created. It is ancient and has all divine wisdom. I believe it to be a part of the Genesis of life.

For myself during my ongoing day to day practise and following of Falun Gong, I can see the impure aswell as the pure, the unright along with right within myself. During meditation I partake in an ongoing rise and improvement. Sometimes revealing nearer and nearer higher ways. Yet other times revealing unkind states.

It is only when we see these bad elements can we then rectify them. Also If we did not see these parts, how then might we improve and develop along a more cohesive and purer direction. These are principles we are taught in FG.

Often man will ignore good conscience, even go against good conscience and seek greed and comfort. These are the material attachments which deny us true salvation. If the mind wants them, they become our pursuits. Our lives are then directed by these things. Yet with or without knowing, we inturn hurt others this way.

It is as such the situation for those who deal with China. The businessman provides the means to which allows the regime to continue, continuely hurting innocent people.

Money controls the businessman or politician, provides them with a self satisfying gratification. Their thoughts are seemingly thinking of how to provide the company and its people or nations people. I find what exists on the surface is not always how it is. Our intent dictates the effect and people become affected by whatever it is we do.

All the while they have this seeking and pursuit, even to the point of supporting evil regimes and countries with poor human rights and slave labour.

We see many companies are moving abroad and our people losing jobs. There is no loyalty to local areas nor in selling out to cheaper countries with bigger profit.

I find when we follow such a path, enough is never enough. It is only once we relinquish such things, these surface short term things, do we begin to unearth our true selves and follow a true way.

Money and material pocession is only one part of the conquest, what about the spirit?

Does the spirit of human not come first in all our deeds and doings?Money and material are short term, the spirit is eternal. If God created all spirit and yet some are quite willingly going against it, what repercusions might they be bringing to themselves and its people, be it a company or nation. The heads of such groups speak for the collective,it then involves many.

The cause and effect I see happening today is we are creating our happiness or misfortune. Due to the nasty acts the chinese communist party have undertaken, 18 million have resigned with 20.000 resigning everyday. It is collapsing. People who have invested huge amounts of money, stand to lose these vast sums of cash.

If we support the wrong, driven by greed and ignoring true nature, there really is come backs. Through choice we are deciding a future outcome.

So when I face hardship or unsettling thoughts in meditation, I see it as a good opportunity to dig out more and more of those unclean and unwanted things. Only then will I be able to move forward and hopefully reap a little health and happiness in the future.

I realise things are not just about me. If I let go of 'me' when suffering, I will eventually regain the true me. One who does not complain about the trivial in life.

Instead one who looks forward to brighter times who cares for others welfare, the world and its people. Through sacrifice today, I hope to create better times later on.

Things can be rectified but it is human choice and decision. I think its called Free Will.

Right choice right outcome, bad choice bad outcome.

:-6 :-6 :-6 :-6
Glaswegian

Post by Glaswegian »

clearmind69;577838 wrote: The battle between good and evil is something I have come to notice occuring in our world today and has probably existed for millenia. As man has progressed through each civilization, I am sure that battle has waged both inside all humans and within society.

How would one define goodness and evil. For myself it comes as choice. We either go one way or the other. When we face adversity and hardship,how does the mind react? Does it endure the hardship no matter what, all the while keeping the faith and remaining strong. Or does one give up,follow the wrong course and give up on good conscience?

I believe conscience is deep lying. It exists as the spark God created. It is ancient and has all divine wisdom. I believe it to be a part of the Genesis of life.

For myself during my ongoing day to day practise and following of Falun Gong, I can see the impure aswell as the pure, the unright along with right within myself. During meditation I partake in an ongoing rise and improvement. Sometimes revealing nearer and nearer higher ways. Yet other times revealing unkind states.

It is only when we see these bad elements can we then rectify them. Also If we did not see these parts, how then might we improve and develop along a more cohesive and purer direction. These are principles we are taught in FG.

Often man will ignore good conscience, even go against good conscience and seek greed and comfort. These are the material attachments which deny us true salvation. If the mind wants them, they become our pursuits. Our lives are then directed by these things. Yet with or without knowing, we inturn hurt others this way.

It is as such the situation for those who deal with China. The businessman provides the means to which allows the regime to continue, continuely hurting innocent people.

Money controls the businessman or politician, provides them with a self satisfying gratification. Their thoughts are seemingly thinking of how to provide the company and its people or nations people. I find what exists on the surface is not always how it is. Our intent dictates the effect and people become affected by whatever it is we do.

All the while they have this seeking and pursuit, even to the point of supporting evil regimes and countries with poor human rights and slave labour.

We see many companies are moving abroad and our people losing jobs. There is no loyalty to local areas nor in selling out to cheaper countries with bigger profit.

I find when we follow such a path, enough is never enough. It is only once we relinquish such things, these surface short term things, do we begin to unearth our true selves and follow a true way.

Money and material pocession is only one part of the conquest, what about the spirit?

Does the spirit of human not come first in all our deeds and doings?Money and material are short term, the spirit is eternal. If God created all spirit and yet some are quite willingly going against it, what repercusions might they be bringing to themselves and its people, be it a company or nation. The heads of such groups speak for the collective,it then involves many.

The cause and effect I see happening today is we are creating our happiness or misfortune. Due to the nasty acts the chinese communist party have undertaken, 18 million have resigned with 20.000 resigning everyday. It is collapsing. People who have invested huge amounts of money, stand to lose these vast sums of cash.

If we support the wrong, driven by greed and ignoring true nature, there really is come backs. Through choice we are deciding a future outcome.

So when I face hardship or unsettling thoughts in meditation, I see it as a good opportunity to dig out more and more of those unclean and unwanted things. Only then will I be able to move forward and hopefully reap a little health and happiness in the future.

I realise things are not just about me. If I let go of 'me' when suffering, I will eventually regain the true me. One who does not complain about the trivial in life.

Instead one who looks forward to brighter times who cares for others welfare, the world and its people. Through sacrifice today, I hope to create better times later on.

Things can be rectified but it is human choice and decision. I think its called Free Will.

Right choice right outcome, bad choice bad outcome.

This is just excruciating fluff, clear mind. Let me give you a piece of advice - Forget It. This forum already has a Master Of Insipid Drivel - koan. And when it comes to writing this kind of stuff she can do it in her sleep. You can't compete with her, clear mind. You aren't even fit to lick her magick crystals.
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

Glaswegian;577881 wrote: This is just excruciating fluff, clear mind. Let me give you a piece of advice - Forget It. This forum already has a Master Of Insipid Drivel - koan. And when it comes to writing this kind of stuff she can do it in her sleep. You can't compete with her, clear mind. You aren't even fit to lick her magick crystals.

Well now that's fairly rude, Glaswegian.

If you don't agree with his philosophy, fine. You don't have to open your mouth to insult just because you have nothing positive to add, and than go one step further to insult a member who isn't even in this thread. I guess we know which side of the "battle" you've chosen! :p
clearmind69

Post by clearmind69 »

Glaswegian,

Thats ok, your're entitled to your say, as am I.

Like I said in my previous post..Free will.

Glaswegian

Post by Glaswegian »

Delilah;577922 wrote: I guess we know which side of the "battle" you've chosen! :p

I have chosen to side with the Power Of Infinite Darkness. I have un-sheathed my mighty sword (which is very long) and am ready to do battle alongside this Power as it manifests itself upon this earth in the most hellish and nightmarish form imaginable. Yes, Delilah, I have chosen to align myself with Woman.
BH672

Post by BH672 »

Glaswegian;577932 wrote: I have chosen to side with the Power Of Infinite Darkness. I have un-sheathed my mighty sword (which is very long) and am ready to do battle alongside this Power as it manifests itself upon this earth in the most hellish and nightmarish form imaginable.

I have the ring, and my schwartz is bigger than your schwartz.

:wah:
Lon

Post by Lon »

For me, The Battle between Good & Evil has always been pretty simple and not complex.

Evil Thoughts and Actions produce sadness, misery, gloom, pestilence, and every negative adjective we can think of.

Good Thoughts and Actions on the other hand produce just the opposite, happiness & joy.

Why then, do some choose Evil as their main foray? I conclude that they are in some way out of balance mentally.
Ted

Post by Ted »

The good could be described as life affirming. The evil as life denying.

Shalom

Ted:-6
cinamin

Post by cinamin »

Glaswegian;577881 wrote: This is just excruciating fluff, clear mind. Let me give you a piece of advice - Forget It. This forum already has a Master Of Insipid Drivel - koan. And when it comes to writing this kind of stuff she can do it in her sleep. You can't compete with her, clear mind. You aren't even fit to lick her magick crystals.

Magick crystals? what the hell are magick crystals? Is that having to do with witchcraft?
Glaswegian

Post by Glaswegian »

cinamin;578042 wrote: Magick crystals? what the hell are magick crystals? Is that having to do with witchcraft?

Yes, cinamin. Witchcraft of the most depraved kind. Tell me: Are you familiar with a sexual perversion called 'Rancid Jesus' practised by members of the Budapest Police Force in the 1930's?
cinamin

Post by cinamin »

Glaswegian;578068 wrote: Yes, cinamin. Witchcraft of the most depraved kind. Tell me: Are you familiar with a sexual perversion called 'Rancid Jesus' practised by members of the Budapest Police Force in the 1930's?

What are you, some kind of fear monger? :yh_rotfl :wah:

Well....................?
koan

Post by koan »

I don't even have to be here and he is rattled by my presence.

Guess the magick crystals are more powerful than I realised.
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

Glaswegian;577932 wrote: I have chosen to side with the Power Of Infinite Darkness. I have un-sheathed my mighty sword (which is very long) and am ready to do battle alongside this Power as it manifests itself upon this earth in the most hellish and nightmarish form imaginable. Yes, Delilah, I have chosen to align myself with Woman.

:wah:

Alright, now that was funny.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Of Revelation In The Original Aramic Chapter One Verse 1-3

Message Of Confirmation To The World That The Book Of Revelation Is The Book Given To The Messiah Jesus Which Thehos Gave To His Faithful Disciple John .

Verse 1 - 3 . The Revelation Of Ha Mashiakh , Yashu'a Which Yahweh Of The Eloheem Gave To Him , In Order For Him To Teach His Servants , About That Which Must Happen Very Quickly , And To Record And Send It By Way Of My ( Yowkhanan ) Hands , Through His Malak ( Malkiy Tsedeq ) For His Servant ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) The News Bearer .

Verse 2 . The Newsbearer Yowkhanan Testified By Way Of The Word Of Yahweh Of The Eloheem , And A Testimony Of Ha Mashiakh , In All The Affairs Which ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) Saw .

Verse 3 . Blessings Will Come To Womever Reads , And Listen To The Dawbar ' Words ' Of This Nabawa 'Prophecy 'Contained In The Book Of Revelation ; And Shamariym 'Guards ' The Writing In It And The Time Is Already Coming Near .

Chapter Twelve~ Verse One

And there was seen a big sign to the world in the Heavens, which is in the Orion skies, a six-star constellation, a confidante wife who was Hadrat Faatimah, daughter of Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin and Khadiyjah, NOT Mary, the mother of Jesus as some so-called Christian scholars would have you believe. This woman is also symbolic of the re-establishment of Al Islaam in its pristine purity in the western hemisphere as was practiced by the Ansaaru Allah Community, then in the world. Of having been thrown about with the sun, saying that she was pure, chaste and unadulterated, and the moon (Kingu, Leviathan) underneath her feet symbolic of the reappearance of Al Islaam, and upon her head a crown of royalty and authority of 12 stars. Each one representing the 12 tribes of Ishmael: Nebajoth “one who moved the heights “, Kedar ” those of the black, dark brown skin “, Abdeel “slave of El “, Mibsaam “ he who makes sweet odors, a perfume maker “, Mishma “ he who will be trialed and hard “, Dumah “ he who cannot speak”, Masaa “he who had Urim and Thummin to Relieve the burdens”, Hadar “he who is the warrior of thunder “, Tema “the dweller of the Arabian Desert,” Jetur “he who will be imprisoned”, Naphish “he who is spiritually refreshing “, and Kedemah “he who will move tho the east. ”These are the 12 princes. It is also symbolic of the 144,000 who will be like the twelve Tribes of Israel which only means they will have the natures of the tribes of Israel and they will possess their different personalities.

Verse Two

And she, Hadrat Faatimah was pregnant, screaming, because of her labor pains suffering hardships from the pains of birth: Christians teach that this woman who is experiencing the pains of childbirth is the Holy Christian Church, which is impossible because if the woman is symbolic of the church then the church gave birth to Jesus. This is Just another one of the many contradictions that these so-called scholars use to try to explain the meaning of the scriptures.And the two sons Al Imaam Hasan and Al Imaam Husayn who came through her which was the rebirth of Al Islaam and the new city of peace. The child born to her also represents the coming of the rebirth of the elite few, the 144,000 that will come forth from the Holy Tabernacle Ministries. Her labor pains simply meant that her family the ahlil bayt “family of the house” and all those who followed them because of their belief in the Most High Sustainer and because they kept all of the laws of the scriptures, and underwent persecution.

Verse Three

And there was seen another sign to the world in the Heavens and behold a big fiery red dragon being violent and vicious projecting desire and evil. The dragon here is symbolic of the Beast that will rise up in the days of the last empire, the Babylonian Empire or the New Roman Empire, as it is sometimes called. Having seven heads being the major powers of the United Nations: the United States, England, Russia, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain and ten horns representing the Sacred Council of Brotherhood who make up this new world empire, it is also known as the European Economical community or E.C.C., the common market, and seven crowns upon his heads representing their ruling power who are all descendants of the cursed seed of Canaan(Libana) and are succeeding in controlling the four corners of the planet Earth by instilling the New World Order which is not new anymore. The fact that they are the leading authorities of these 7 countries.

Verse Four

And with the Beast’s called Azaaziyl “the one removed”, tail he drew 1/3 of the stars who were the Cherubim, The Disagreeable Or Malevolent Beings, Often referred to as the 200 Fallen Eloheems of the Orion skies’ who possesses 180” degrees of negativeness and did cast them to the planet Earth having a physical seed:

These 200 Fallen Eloheem are your black-skinned, straight-haired beings that came to the Planet Earth sixty six million years ago from the planets Procyon, Dvaraka, or Nirvana of the Canis Major star constellation and set up in the land of Chaldea and the land of Nod. They were in human form. They are also called the Nephilians or Anaqites.

And the Dragon stood before the female living being symbolic of Hadrat Faatimah and her descendents who were responsible for giving birth to Al Islaam here in the west who was ready to give birth, so that he could eat her child, Al Mahdi, because of the forceful impact of his teachings, as soon as it was born, the Evil One tries to touch every Nubian child once it is born into this world.
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Verse Five

So, she, Hadraat Faatimah, gave birth to a son, a male child Al Imaam Muhammad Ahmad Al Mahdi, a direct descendent, not an actual son, of Hadrat Faatimah and Amiyr’ul Mu’miniyn Ali, who was to guard all the nations with a rod of iron. And her son was snatched up to Eloheem after 7 years of teaching at the age of 40, and to his seat.

Verse Six

And the Hadrat Faatimah and the rebirth of Al Islaam fled into the wilderness, her family ran from the pale Arabs of the Arabia to Egypt then down to Sudan. After the death of Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin, the family of Hadrat Faatimah faced a great deal of persecution. The wilderness is also symbolic of America: the place where Islaam would experience a rebirth where she had a place readied by Thehos; this place is speaking about Dongola, Nubia, Sudan, the birth place of Al Mahdi where Hadrat Faatimah’s descendents eventually settled for they (Nubians) would take care of her there and accept Muhammad’s family, for 1,260 days: 3 ½ years equivalent to 42 months.

Verse Seven

And there was in the past a battle in the skies between the Anunnaqi: Serapheem and Cherubeem, ‘Miykaa’el “who dares to be like El?” also known as Malachi Zodok, or Murdoq and his agreeable arch Anunnaqi Fought against Zuen, the Evil One and his disagreeable Anunnaqi. These Anunnaqi what you call Angels are simply electro-magnetisms caused by electric currents, not the Paleman’s Christianized concept of some Caucasian, fat infant with wings. Instead these beings have life forms but their life, their thinking and their actions are of a more advanced state.

Verse Eight

And the disagreeable Anunnaqi, did not win and there was no place in the skies for them anymore. After this war they were cast out of Heaven, two hundred of the one-third which listened to Haylal, son of Shakhar and Mylitta. The remaining Malevolent Beings repented and became protectors of the holy shrines the gates of paradise and the throne of Anu, the Most High, also called, El Eloh.

Verse Nine

And the great Evil One was put out of the Orion Skies, that’s that old Satanas or Diablos, who deceived the whole world, he was put out, and into the planet Earth, him and his disagreeable Eloheem. And the great Evil One himself was put out of the Orion skies that’s that old snake, called the Devil or Satan, Zuen the Evil One, Reptilian Shakhar or Tarnush, and Satan, who is called Ibliys “the rebellious one “ who deceived the people of the whole world because the knew not who he was. They deceived the whole world by making them believe that they were not the Evil One’s children in physical form: he was put out, and into the Planet Earth, him and his Disagreeable Anunnaqi Messengers, with him.

Verse Ten

And I, John, son of Zebedee and Salome, heard a supreme voice in the Orion skies saying: “Now has come the New City, the Temple of El Eloh being the tabernacle of the Most High; the pure one, Al Mukhlas, Yashua and the power and the kingdom, New Jerusalem, The Crystal City of our Eloheem and all authority is for HIS Mashiakh because the Accuser, Iblyis, Shakhar, Satan Who Has Been Accusing our brethren, Adam since the fall in the garden, and thought himself to be better than Qadmon, Zakar(Adam) and therefore more worthy of the title of Khalifah or successor that had been given to Qadmon;

The arch deceiver also blames Qadmon for his fall and his whole existence is based on your destruction. He hates you because you have a soul, where he only has a spirit, and wants you to forfeit that soul so you won’t regain entrance to paradise. He who was the accused, the cursed seed of from Libana, Canaan, son of Ham and Haliyma; the human reptillian, Cain-ite, Lucifer, physical Devil, has already been judged and tries so hard to hold on to this physical world and they have no place in paradise because they are the Devil’s or Reptilian’s seed, which accused them, The Holy Tabernacle Ministries in front of our El Eloh’s day and shadow hours. They never stop their devilishment.
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Verse Eleven

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, being willing to die and by the word of their testimony; these are those who have overcome the devil because they are willing to die like the lamb, and will become sons after “The Ancient Mystical Order of Melchizedek”. The blood is the persecution for righteous name’s sake.They have and they loved not their lives to death. They have put aside their old garments and life-style and have taken on a new pure garment and the teachings of Nuwaubu, Sound Right Reasoning.

Verse Twelve

So, for the sake of this truth be very happy, all seven of the Galactic Orion skies, consisting of three realms, Naasuwt, Malakuwt, Laahuwt including physical and spiritual planes up to Illyuwn the 19th galaxy; those messengers who dwell in it for their sake be happy. Plague is for the planet Earth and the sea because of Ibliys, the rebellious one who came down upon you all now on earth and is the reason for all the turmoil that exists here now; and for him, his seed who are in the physical form walking to and fro, living on the earth, there is a great wrath, a physical curse of leprosy, that are lesions on the skin, infectious and not curable, placed on the genes of the cursed seed, descendents of Libana, (Canaan), the first Albino. He will not even be able to live under the sun, that’s the reason so many are getting melanoma, skin cancer from the rays of the sun; because he has knowledge that a little time remains for him. The Evil One Haylal, Shakhar was granted respite until the end of time so he could prove man’s unworthiness of the favor of The Most High; The power to rule over man was for 6,000 years starting with the birth of Canaan which is the physical manifestation of the Devil, Ha Satan, Shaytaan that occurred 4,004 B.C. plus 2,000 A.D., which is the point we have almost reached now, meaning his reign is almost up. The end of the Devil’s reign started June 6, 1996 A.D.

Verse Thirteen

So, when the Reptilian Zuen saw that he, himself was cast down to Planet Earth, he persecuted the confidante wife, Hadrat Faatimah, who was a symbol of purity and righteousness who gave birth to that male child. It is the woman who gives birth to the righteous Nubian seed and to the descendency line of the many prophets and guides from which, the Mahdi Muhammad Ahmad, son of Abdullah, was born. He was born 150 years ago, a very spiritual being, who authored the prayer book called the Raatib. In it there is the strength to bind hearts, m9s and communities. The Raatib is an expression of the Mahdi’s feelings about The Most High and the gratitude and respect for mother nature and an apology for abusing her, with the warning for human beings to stop or mother nature would take revenge as she is doing today with her hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes in additionto those that aren’t artificially made by man.

Verse Fourteen

So, the wife, Hadrat Faatimah and her way of peace, Al Islaam, which is what is called that “old time religion” the rites of Abraham. She was given two wings of a great eagle, the United States for protection by Eloheem, Anunnaqi, so that she, her seed, the Nubians in all nations, could fly into the wilderness of North America to a place where she is sustained, New York. The same trials and tribulations of fleeing that the Children Of Israel went through while fleeing from Egypt, that Mary the mother of Yashua went through, and Hadrat Faatimah and her children, all were fleeing from the Devil is the same with the righteous of today; and the Most High will protect them for a time and two times and a half a time, to hide from the face of the snake, that serpent that deceived Hawwah (Eve) and Qadmon (Zakar, Adam) in the Enclosed of Garden of Delight, eastward in Eden.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Verse Fifteen

And the snake spat out his mouth water as a flood, the news media will paint an ugly picture of Al Islaam, The Peace. The peace makers are seen as terrorists, and inhumane killers; when it is actually Shakhar, Tarnush, Ha Satan is causing chaos. This flood sent out after the confidante wife, tabernacle, so that he will cause her to be carried away by the flood, through his web of lies, the Evil One will try to chase the purified ones Al Mukhlasiyna away.

Verse Sixteen

And the Planet Earth, the people helped the wife, Tabernacle of The Most High and the Planet Earth, the people, opened up its mouth, spoke on our behalf and swallowed up the flood, by putting a stop to the lies and slander, which the serpent, Reptilian, Shaytaan, khannaas threw out from his mouth.

Verse Seventeen

And the Reptilian and his children, black and white devils were angry with the wife, woman the tabernacle of The Most High and he went to make a fight to the death, by eliminating as many Nubians from the planet as possible in forms such as genocide, birth control, abortion, biological warfare, drugs, and guns, etc., along with the rest of her seed, which stems from the enmity that started from the fall of man and the serpent in the garden, and because of their sin the Yahweh of the Eloheem who was Kalka’el, also known as Rudwaan and Uri’el, said he would put enmity between thy seed and her seed.

This lets you know the Evil One actually has a physical seed. Only those who keep all the commandments of El Eloh, Anu and bear witness or proclaim faith in the Messiah Yashua, who are a willing sacrifice, will be worthy to be taken up, and will become sons of El Eloh, those that will not suffer the plagues poured out by the Anunnaqi Eloheem of a command from the Most High who is called Thehos, Anu, El Eloh, or Eli ,

Translated By

Dr. Malachi Z . York

For H . T . M

yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Personally I think it comes down to likes and dislikes. If a lot of people like something, that thing becomes seen as good in that society. If we collectively hate something, it becomes known as evil.

It's hard to think of anything likable and evil, or unlikeable and good, because we are just talking about personal preferences.

One could say that life is good, and death is bad, but to someone suffering, death is seen as good. Or what about a germ? Is it's life good? Then why do we kill it?

Return to “General Religious Discussions”