Woot i'm going to London

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Musiclover89

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Musiclover89 »

I'll be going to London in 29 Days to spend a couple of days with a friend down their who i havnt seen since August i cant wait :guitarist
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Tink

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Tink »

Woooo! Aww I LOVE London :-4

It's like the most exciting place to be! An at night....it's like awake all night :)

I really want to go there again! SOOON LOL

Hope u have a great time!
LondonFan of MJ!

Woot i'm going to London

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

I hope you have a great time Daz!!:guitarist
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566748 wrote: Really? I hated London. Couldn't wait to get out of the place and will never go there again. rest of England was cool though.

One good thing about london was meeting a gentleman in my hotel. And we sat in the bar and talked and drank and talked and drank about everything, music, religion, politics. He was Scottish and was down doing some kind of IT course.

He was cool. I very much liked him. :)

yes but this was you after a couple of drinks :D

Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566754 wrote: Rack off ya mug.! I feel like taking my bat and ball and going home now:wah:

did you click on it mf :D
Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566759 wrote: Yeah that's why I told you to rack off:rolleyes:

thats you hot head :D :D

Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566764 wrote: OOh spicy:wah:

Tell me a joke or something It's three thirty in the morning and I can't sleep.

get soberano to tell you his life story zzzzzzzzzz
Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566778 wrote: well let's start with yours first ...........I may not need soberano:wah:

of course my life is boring i'm the only one online talking to you... that says it all :D :D
Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566785 wrote: You're being rather rude today!:confused: have you decided if I'm me yet?

i'm only joking i think your you now ,sorry had to give you the jimbo profile test ... you passed.... i tried your forum but i could not find my round to annoy any one ... now i forgot my pass word :(
Carl44

Woot i'm going to London

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;566796 wrote: Ahhh you're just the kind of ******** we need at the site. :wah: :wah:

I'll deregister you and you can try again.:rolleyes:

ok we will meat again

Return to “Travel Vacation”