Heroes

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Rapunzel

Heroes

Post by Rapunzel »

They showed the first two programmes consecutively last week - and they're repeating them every day, bar one. They might think it's wonderful, but showing it 6 times per week is overkill imo!

Having said that, I watched the first 2 shows and have to say its interesting yet totally bizarre! A cross between the 4400 and Taken. If you liked Taken you'll like Heroes - it makes about as much sense! :wah:
Rapunzel

Heroes

Post by Rapunzel »

It's on the Sci Fi channel Jesse, and Sci Fi + 1.

Sci Fi times are:

Sunday 10pm, 11.10pm - reshowing the first 2 episodes

Monday 10pm - episode 3

Wednesday 9pm - episode 3

Saturday 3rd March 9pm, 10pm, 11pm - they're reshowing the first 3 episodes again.

So they're cutting down the amount of showings and only showing one episode per week. Last week they showed the first 2 episodes every day from Sunday to Friday. The blurb says it's acclaimed as the next Lost. I can't comment on that as I never watched Lost, the little bit I saw I thought was very dull, but I do think it's a lot like Taken in its style, but also like the 4400 in that everyone has a supernatural ability and they're all just starting to become aware of their special abilities. It's good, I'd recommend it, but it's also bizarre, you need to watch it twice to make more sense of it.

Sorry, my description is about as clear as mud and probably didn't help you much. :o
Fibonacci

Heroes

Post by Fibonacci »

There are a couple of us who are fans. :D

I'm addicted to it. I missed a episode once. But I found it online. :wah:

You'll love it.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.

Heroes

Post by 911 »

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER--SAVE THE WORLD!

What?

You were all thinking it. I just went ahead and said it :D

I love the show, although it may be a bit confusing, it's very imteresting. I like Hiro the best

I also love, love, love LOST Such men {sigh}

:wah:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Twilight

Heroes

Post by Twilight »

It’s a great show, I love how they actually film it in a way that it brings a comic book to life, such good filming. Hiro is my favorite character as well. I think we only have one more left in the season now….excited about it but also going to miss it. By the way Spike Lee makes a cameo in one of the later episodes, don’t remember which one.

Heroes

Post by 911 »

Twilight;564797 wrote: It’s a great show, I love how they actually film it in a way that it brings a comic book to life, such good filming. Hiro is my favorite character as well. I think we only have one more left in the season now….excited about it but also going to miss it. By the way Spike Lee makes a cameo in one of the later episodes, don’t remember which one.

Well, not really looking forward to that :thinking:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Twilight

Heroes

Post by Twilight »

911;565142 wrote: Well, not really looking forward to that :thinking:

I was blonde for a moment...Its Stan Lee not Spike Lee :wah:
Fibonacci

Heroes

Post by Fibonacci »

I thought I Saw Him! He was the Bus Driver, right?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Twilight

Heroes

Post by Twilight »

Fibonacci;565223 wrote: I thought I Saw Him! He was the Bus Driver, right?

Yep, very observant of you

Return to “General TV Shows”