Chinese Astrology

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
Red

Chinese Astrology

Post by Red »

Thanks pinky im a pig as you know :yh_pig

Contrary to its rather negative reputation in the West, the Pig of Chinese Astrology may be the most generous and honorable Sign of the Zodiac. Pigs are nice to a fault and possess impeccable manners and taste. They have so much of the perfectionist in them that others may be inclined to perceive them as snobs, but this is a misconception. Pigs are simply possessed of a truly luxurious nature, one that delights in finery and riches (in surroundings, food, lovemaking and otherwise). This Sign believes in the best qualities of mankind and certainly doesn't consider itself to be superior. Pigs also care a great deal about friends and family and work hard to keep everyone in their life happy. Helping others is a true pleasure for the Pig, who feels best when everyone else is smiling.

A Pig with no one around to appreciate its giving nature is a sad sight. Pigs are so magnanimous they can appear almost saintly; this can lead some less-than-well-intentioned souls to stomp all over this Sign, and the bad news is, the Pig will take the blows! Pigs make great companions in part because of their refusal to see the more negative or base qualities in a partner, but that rose-colored view can lead to this Sign's allowing itself to be taken advantage of. Contrary to their seemingly benign dispositions, however, Pigs can be quite venomous in response to being crossed by a lover, friend or business partner.

Pigs are highly intelligent creatures, forever studying, playing and probing in their quest for greater knowledge. They can be misinterpreted as being lazy, however, due to their love of reveling in the good stuff; this Sign could happily spend hours on end making love, napping, taking a long bubble bath or dallying over an incredible spread of rich foods. Pigs tend to make wonderful life partners due to their hearts of gold and their love of family. Even so, Pigs can be rather exclusive, choosing to spend time with those who will appreciate them most and ignore the rest of the populace. Pigs would do well to realize that there's more to life than being needed. When they open up their world to a diverse group of people, they will truly bloom.

The most compatible match for a Pig is the Rabbit or the Sheep.

This explains the snorting....

now where's my rabbit or sheep
Fibonacci

Chinese Astrology

Post by Fibonacci »

Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies!

Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of

authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it.

Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it

alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and

maintaining control.

Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle,

be it in the boardroom or the bedroom. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is

definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's

extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever

on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is

worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline.

A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without

warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely

than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly

under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling

sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover.

A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things.

Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies

toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will

accomplish much.

The most compatible match for a Tiger is the Horse or the Dog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't really see a lot of my self in this.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Red

Chinese Astrology

Post by Red »

funny thing is df is a rabbit, so were well matched but that description isnt him at all except the part about hating to argue and doing anything to avoid it, thats him definatley!

i hate arguing to but sometimes you just need a good old slanging match to clear the air dont you? :D

Is it an accurate description of you pinky?
Red

Chinese Astrology

Post by Red »

Pinky;554853 wrote: Some bits are quite accurate, but the bit about avoiding conflict is quite strange, because I won't deliberately start conflict, but when pushed I can really throw a total wobbly and let people know exactly what's what. It's normally on behalf of others rather than myself, but it gets me in bother sometimes because I never know when to shut up! I really have to be pushed to get like that though.

thats a good quality though i think, my mate said i was like that the other day...well her actual words were 'god your like a yorkshire terrier sometimes' all of a sudden ull start yapping away lol...i need a muzzle apparently pffftt nice eh :wah:
dubs

Chinese Astrology

Post by dubs »

I don't get it....I did one of these yesterday, and it said I was a Monkey...Just done this and it says I'm a Sheep...So which is it? Am I some mixed up Monkey-Sheep person?.........A Meep?......A Shonkey?.......All Chinese to me!:thinking: :thinking:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Galbally

Chinese Astrology

Post by Galbally »

All I can say is that I am indeed a happy pig, and proud of it. OINK! :wah:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”