My Sunday and Yours

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
RedGlitter

My Sunday and Yours

Post by RedGlitter »

Well I didn't go to the bluegrass festival as planned. Took too much Aleve and wasn't feeling well.

I have a date with my Sunday newspaper. Coupons, comics, letters to editor, travel and crosswords, in that order.

Who else does the Sunday paper? Which one do you subscribe to and what do you always read?

I take the Arizona Republic. :)
SuzyB

My Sunday and Yours

Post by SuzyB »

RedGlitter;546458 wrote: Well I didn't go to the bluegrass festival as planned. Took too much Aleve and wasn't feeling well.

I have a date with my Sunday newspaper. Coupons, comics, letters to editor, travel and crosswords, in that order.

Who else does the Sunday paper? Which one do you subscribe to and what do you always read?

I take the Arizona Republic. :)

I have the paper with the most pictures, shortest words and dot to dot :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

My Sunday and Yours

Post by Carl44 »

we had a really chill out sunday both of us have loads on our plates it was nice just to chill out with no kids and have a bit of us time , it was nice i sometimes forget what a great girl she is when she is stressed with the house and kids :) :)

and screaming at us all the time :wah: :wah: ( not really) well much

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”