Hannibal Rising

Fibonacci

Hannibal Rising

Post by Fibonacci »

Is anyone going to see it? I am!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Rain

Hannibal Rising

Post by Rain »

Sorry honey, I'm passing. I don't watch movies like that. Enjoy yourself though :)
rkdian

Hannibal Rising

Post by rkdian »

Fibonacci;544614 wrote: Is anyone going to see it? I am!

I will definitely see it, but not until it is on video. I have a thing about theatres. Just can't sit still in one for an hour and a half or longer. :o
CARLA

Hannibal Rising

Post by CARLA »

No thanks ...;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Hannibal Rising

Post by Nomad »

I dont know man...after the 1st the rest have been a little shluppy dont ya think ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Hannibal Rising

Post by spot »

Someone's made a film about the Carthaginians crossing the Alps? With elephants and all?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

I'll be going to see it, I can't wait!

I watched The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal during the week and they were on Sky to remind myself of what happens.
Fibonacci

Hannibal Rising

Post by Fibonacci »

What is Manhunter?

I was at a friends house and they said its part of the Lecter movies.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

Fibonacci;545558 wrote: What is Manhunter?

I was at a friends house and they said its part of the Lecter movies.

I haven't seen it but that was also on last week, the night after Hannibal. It was advertised as part of the Lecter movies too but I'd never heard of it and Hopkins isn't in it either I don't think.

Edit: there is a link here about it. www.manhunter.net
Fibonacci

Hannibal Rising

Post by Fibonacci »

Your link wouldnt work for me, but thanks CG!

I looked it up.

Hopkins isnt in it?

Who's idea was it to make that movie without him?

And why Brian Cox?
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

Oh sorry, I hadn't checked it, it opens a file! I'd just Google it and find out. I really don't know. I can't wait for the film anyway, great they are and I love Hopkins, such a brilliant actor.
Marie5656

Hannibal Rising

Post by Marie5656 »

Here is a link to the review of the movie from CNN Entertainment. Not very glowing, http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

I'll make my own mind up, I enjoyed the first two so will let you know what I think. :)
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

I go to the Odeon, you can pay an extra £1 to get a large seat, well comfy. :D
Fibonacci

Hannibal Rising

Post by Fibonacci »

Marie5656;545848 wrote: Here is a link to the review of the movie from CNN Entertainment. Not very glowing, http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html

I dont pay attention to the reviews from CNN anymore. They dont seem to like anything that I do. :D
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

Anyone seen this yet? Is it out?
SuzyB

Hannibal Rising

Post by SuzyB »

crazygal;559815 wrote: Anyone seen this yet? Is it out?

My friend went to see it, said it wasn't that great
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

Oh :( I really want to see it but don't want to waste the money if it's not that good. May just wait until it's on Sky or TV.
Carl44

Hannibal Rising

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;559817 wrote: Oh :( I really want to see it but don't want to waste the money if it's not that good. May just wait until it's on Sky or TV.
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

You seen it Jim?
Carl44

Hannibal Rising

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;559832 wrote: You seen it Jim?

Twilight

Hannibal Rising

Post by Twilight »

Only managed to get through half of this film, sent me to sleep…I was tired though. Going to try and watch it again soon.

Don't think you can beat the first one.
crazygal

Hannibal Rising

Post by crazygal »

Twilight;564810 wrote: Only managed to get through half of this film, sent me to sleep…I was tired though. Going to try and watch it again soon.

Don't think you can beat the first one.

Thanks for the feedback, going off the idea now from what others have said and I was really looking forward to seeing it.
sunny104

Hannibal Rising

Post by sunny104 »

I'd see it. I saw the first two. Hannibal is cool!! :D

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”