Anyone know how BR is doing?

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Has anyone here heard from BR and how the legal issues with Bullet and the new lawyer are coming along? I have been rather concerned.
minks

Post by minks »

Marie5656;544437 wrote: Has anyone here heard from BR and how the legal issues with Bullet and the new lawyer are coming along? I have been rather concerned.

I wish I knew too.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

Pinky;544448 wrote: As far as I know, all is going well and she's expecting him home soon!

Sorry, but she won't post here again due to abuse from another member. I just wish I'd seen it at the time...it still makes me mad that I wasn't aware enough to defend her:-5

She's a long term friend and I'd have made mincemeat od the guy if I'd known.:mad:

wow. i didnt know that. poor BR.

HBIC
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Pinky, thanks. I do miss her here. She has had a tough year and I miss hearing from her. Tell her I am thinking of her.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Tell her hi for me, Marie. And let us know what happens, and how they both are.
minks

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;544483 wrote: Tell her hi for me, Marie. And let us know what happens, and how they both are.

Ditto from me
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I hope she is doing well. Good news about Bullet I hope - she needs some positive in her life. I wish I didn't know who that member was :mad:
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Pinky;544543 wrote: Mnn. I'll bet.

Maybe you can get him to do something about it?

I cannot. I have tried to get him to tone down in the past but it is not my place to dictate his opinions.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
koan

Post by koan »

Pinky;544559 wrote: That's fair enough, yor opnions are his, yours arec yours.

was that last part in klingon? :confused:
vampress.rozz

Post by vampress.rozz »

I haven't been back to FG for a while till today...BR gone????:confused:

The end of the world must be nigh..

Send them my best

Many thanks

vampress.rozz
Blessed be.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

koan;544581 wrote: was that last part in klingon? :confused:

:-3 :-3
weeder

Post by weeder »

nvalleyvee;544553 wrote: I cannot. I have tried to get him to tone down in the past but it is not my place to dictate his opinions.

Be really proud of your husband. If I were ever in the clinches, I would wish to have him on my side. A man who is not a follower. Who has the courage to voice his opinion despite the fact that it might be unpopular. I dont know him from adam... but the man definately stands on his principles and calls a spade a spade. I am nobody. I wish all the best to BR and her family. Hell, I wish all the best for everyone. Hard times, adversity and misfortune are not a liscence for vengence and retaliation. If that were the case we would be a society of savages.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

weeder;544671 wrote: Be really proud of your husband. If I were ever in the clinches, I would wish to have him on my side. A man who is not a follower. Who has the courage to voice his opinion despite the fact that it might be unpopular. I dont know him from adam... but the man definately stands on his principles and calls a spade a spade. I am nobody. I wish all the best to BR and her family. Hell, I wish all the best for everyone. Hard times, adversity and misfortune are not a liscence for vengence and retaliation. If that were the case we would be a society of savages.

Thanks for support to my hubby!!!!! I support him too. I agree even when I DO NOT agree. Everyone has a right to their voice.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I have been informed of this thread and what is going on in it and I'm here for one reason alone: to set the record straight. Then I will hit the door and not return again.

The last thread I posted here was in regard to the rat who worked for the ATF. I knew quite well the kind of response I would see, and I didn't give a sh!t about what all of you would have to say about it, or about me. I never have. I take all kinds of abuse being a Biker every day of my life. Nothing anyone says here can affect me. Until talk about Bullet starts. When BTS decided to start crapping on my husband, he showed his ass and showed what a coward and a punk he is. Bullet is not here to stand up for himself, and the cowardly, chickensh!t actions that BTS took were just that. Cowardly and chicken sh!t. Anyone can play "I'm a bad-ass" on the web. What I would offer is, if this yellow prick wants to back up his mouth in person, Bullet would be more than happy to give him the chance and I can guarantee who would come out on the better end of that.

No one craps on my husband when he is not here to stand up for himself. So yeah, nvalleyvee....be "proud" of your husband. You married a punk. My husband isn't spineless and he's not a coward. Yours is both.

Whether you believe Bullet is innocent or guilty matters not. First off, I don't care what you people think. I know the truth. Second, there is nothing in the world that excuses the gutless actions taken by BTS. When things like that go unanswered, there will be a price.

I had the thread yanked a while back to eliminate the attacks on Bullet and for NO other reason. I would be willing to wager that certain "people" think I had it pulled for other reasons, but that is the only reason for my choice.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

i for one will miss you , br but you must do what you think is right , take care :-4 :(
cars

Post by cars »

It's a shame that you're letting yourself be "pushed-out" of FG SMOOTH!

Sticks & Stones will break your bones, but "names" will never hurt you! (corny saying, but it's true!)

It seemed all along that you were stronger then to just let some "name calling" hurt you, & or yours. In an "open general International forum" such as this, all kinds of people & opinions will be encounted & come to cross each other's paths. If you don't like someone's opinions, and that's all they really are is just that, opinions, then retaliate with your opinion. Even if it's a heated opinion, but don't cut off your nose to spite your face, & quit FG!

If you do, you're letting them get the upper hand & win!!!

Stick Around why don'tcha!!!
Cars :)
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Baby Rider

You know I always send my love and my very best wishes to you :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I hope that Br comes back to us, but I do understand why she has said about going. On that thread someone kept attacking Bullet in different posts and other people were joining in, you'd have to be inhuman for it not to effect you, especially knowing that person isn't around to defend themselves, bit like kicking someone when they are already down - not right IMO.

Please think about returning though BR, we all love talking to you and look forward to talking to Bullet real soon :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Yeah, I had no clue, have an idea what thread this was and never looked at it but the first post or two, then never opened it...wish I did now...

I really like BR, very cool person, reminds me alot of myself-but tougher and alot cuter, but just like me!! :wah:

I will miss her being here!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I suppose the only thing I have to add to this Criss is that with all of the love so many members here showed you throughout the last year, I find it hard to swallow that you walk away from those people over the words of someone that isnt even really here. You dont owe anyone anything per say but Id have hoped your heart would be bigger than this.
I AM AWESOME MAN
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I guess that's about it then. :-2
cars

Post by cars »

Nomad;546078 wrote: I suppose the only thing I have to add to this Criss is that with all of the love so many members here showed you throughout the last year, I find it hard to swallow that you walk away from those people over the words of someone that isnt even really here. You dont owe anyone anything per say but Id have hoped your heart would be bigger than this.

She'll be back, you'll see, cause her "heart" IS bigger then this! Right now (especially in her current weakened life's condition stage) She is just pissed at some tormenting "posters". And that's just what they are, "posters". Because "FG family" wouldn't haven't treated "other FG family" as those "posters" did!

(Time heals all wounds, even being pissed wounds, so maybe in time. . . . . .)
Cars :)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

cars;547734 wrote: She'll be back, you'll see, cause her "heart" IS bigger then this! Right now (especially in her current weakened life's condition stage) She is just pissed at some tormenting "posters". And that's just what they are, "posters". Because "FG family" wouldn't haven't treated "other FG family" as those "posters" did!

(Time heals all wounds, even being pissed wounds, so maybe in time. . . . . .)

Very nicely put and I agree for the record!

Return to “Members' News”