Is The End Time near ?

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
friend

Is The End Time near ?

Post by friend »

"What are they awaiting but for the Hour to come upon them suddenly? Its Signs have already come. What good will their Reminder be to them when it does arrive" (Surah Muhammad: 18

From this verse we learn that the Qur'an describes signs that announce the coming of the Last Day. In order to understand the signs of this 'great announcement' we must reflect upon these verses. Otherwise, as the verse indicates, our thinking will be of no use when the Last Day is suddenly upon us.

Is THE HOUR NEAR ?

Allah reveals in the Qur'an that there can be no doubt that the Last Day is near.

And the Hour is coming without any doubt ... (Surat al-Hajj: 7)

We did not create the heavens and earth and everything between them, except with truth. The Hour is certainly coming. (Surat al-Hijr: 85)

There may be some who think that the message of the Qur'an concerning the Last Day was revealed more that 1400 years ago and that this is a long time compared to the length of a human life. But here, it is a question of the end of the world, the sun and the stars, in short, of the universe. When we consider that the universe is billions of years old, fourteen centuries is a very short period of time.

In the hadiths that have come down to us from the Prophet (saas), news is given concerning the End Times and the Golden Age of Islam. When we compare these signs with the events that are taking place in our time, we can see many indications that we are living through the End Times and which also herald the arrival of the Golden Age of Islam .

Some of the signs related in the hadiths were observable in some part of the world in any period during the 1400 year history of Islam, but that would not have proven that that period was the the End Times. For a certain period to be called the End Times, all the signs of the Last Day must be observed to be occurrence in that same period. This is expressed in a hadith:

Allah's Messenger (saas) said: 'The Harj (will increase).' They asked, 'What is the Harj?' He replied, '(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing).' (Bukhari)“

The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common”. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

“The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed” . ( Imam Muslim)

If we look at the last fourteen centuries, we see that wars were regional before the twentieth century. However, wars that affected everyone in the world, political systems, entire economies and social structures, have happened only comparatively recently, in the two world wars. In World War I, more than 20 million died; in World War II, the toll was more than 50 million. At the same time, World War II is acknowledged to have been the bloodiest, the greatest and the most destructive war in history.

The conflicts that occurred after World War II-the Cold War, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Arab-Israeli conflict, and the Gulf War-are among the most critical events of our time. Likewise, regional wars, conflicts and civil wars, have caused destruction in many parts of the world. In places such as Bosnia, Palestine, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Kashmir and many others, problems continue to afflict humanity.

"Great cities will be ruined and it will be as if they had not existed the day before". (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)

The ruin of great cities spoken of in this hadith brings to mind the destruction that now arises from war and various natural disasters. Recently developed nuclear weapons, aircraft, bombs, missiles, and other modern weapons, have caused untold destruction. These terrible weapons have brought about a degree of destruction never before seen. Indeed, the great cities targeted are most affected by this destruction. The incomparable destruction of the Second World War is an example of this. With the use of the atom bomb in world's greatest war, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were completely destroyed. As a result of heavy bombing, European capitals and other important cities suffered a great amount of damage.

"The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until ... earthquakes will be very frequent." (Bukhari)

There are two great hadiths before the day of Judgment... and then years of earthquakes. (Narrated by Umm Salama r.a.)

In the last few years, major earthquakes have occurred repeatedly and are among the foremost fears of people around the world.

If we look at the data collected by the American National Earthquake Information Center for 1999, we find that 20,832 earthquakes happened somewhere in the world. As a result, an estimated 22,711 persons lost their lives.

The Hour will come when adultery becomes widespread. (Al-Haythami, Kitab al-Fitan)

The Last Hour will not be established until they (wicked people) commit adultery on the roads (public ways). (Ibn Hibban and Bazzar)

Men will imitate women; and Women will imitate men. (Allama Jalaluddin Suyuti, Durre-Mansoor)

People will indulge in homosexuality and lesbianism. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

There will be prevalence of open illegal intercourse. (Bukhari)

The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until murders will increase. (Bukhari)

Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread... (Bukhari)

There will come a time upon the Ummat when people will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go further than their throats, (into their hearts). (Bukhari)

Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. (Abu Dawud)

There will appear in latter times a people who will gain this world with the help of religion. (Tirmidhi)

The Last Hour will not be established until there will remain those people who will neither be aware of the virtues and never prevent the vices. (Ahmad)

The Last Hour will not come before Allah takes His religion away from the people of the earth, leaving no one in it but heathens who do not recognise right or object to wrong. (Reported by Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As)

The Last Hour will not come before there come forth thirty Dajjals (imposters), each presenting himself as an apostle of Allah. (Abu Dawud)

Salaam for all .
"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance". Holy Qur'an 16:125
friend

Is The End Time near ?

Post by friend »

The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the

caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to

the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains

the treasure.

26. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

27. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

28. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

29. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

30. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

31. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

32. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

33. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

34. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

35. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

36. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

37. Society will then decay.

38. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

39. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

40. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

41. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

42. The huge cloud of smoke.

43. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

44. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

45. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

46. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

47. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

48. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

Peace upon all
"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance". Holy Qur'an 16:125
koan

Is The End Time near ?

Post by koan »

Wow that's a big list.

I question the use of the word "near". If it says it is near in the Koran...when was that written?

I'm a naysayer on apocolypse. No matter what religion is preaching it. And not because I don't wish the world would just blow up sometimes.
Lon

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Lon »

bullshit
gmc

Is The End Time near ?

Post by gmc »

posted by friend

If we look at the last fourteen centuries, we see that wars were regional before the twentieth century. However, wars that affected everyone in the world, political systems, entire economies and social structures, have happened only comparatively recently, in the two world wars. In World War I, more than 20 million died; in World War II, the toll was more than 50 million. At the same time, World War II is acknowledged to have been the bloodiest, the greatest and the most destructive war in history.

So the greeks and the romans just fought amongst themselves, alexander invaded persia a town five miles down the road, the mongols didn't conqueor most of asia the huns didn't turn back at the danube, gustavus adolphus had an away day in russia, the conquistadors visited south america on a day trip, the hundred years war lasted a fortnight the napoleonic war, the napoleonic wars was a dispute between two neighbouring towns (. In World War I, more than 20 million died; in World War II, the toll was more than 50 million. At the same time, World War II is acknowledged to have been the bloodiest, the greatest and the most destructive war in history) napoleonic war is a good example actually, in terms of the effect on the population and the percentages of the population involved the effect was just as great as the first world war, there was hardly a family in europe that didn't lose family members.

All that is different now is that the weapons kill more at a time than previously.

It's all relative in primitive times if someone destroys your village it's like the end of the world if that is all you know, If drought destroys your crops and the land is overfarmed it is serious.

The armageddon of the bible is a real place, named after meggido a strategically inportant that was so fought over it's name became synonymous with conflict.

Go away and study the last fourteen centuries, if you think there is more conflict in the world now than ever before you are in for a shock. All that is different is the killing power we have. Guess what, the most viscious wars were the ones started by religon.
Paula

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Paula »

Lon wrote: bullshit

Abdullahs Friend, I think...we don't do that here in the USA....Go Home.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Cass

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Cass »

Well I was going to clean my house next weekend, but if the world is going to end??? :-3
Paula

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Paula »

I may be a DAMN monkey, Animals feels Vibration...no i don't have a vibrator, i like Bananas... :p
koan

Is The End Time near ?

Post by koan »

gmc wrote: So the greeks and the romans just fought amongst themselves, alexander invaded persia a town five miles down the road, the mongols didn't conqueor most of asia the huns didn't turn back at the danube, gustavus adolphus had an away day in russia, the conquistadors visited south america on a day trip, the hundred years war lasted a fortnight the napoleonic war, the napoleonic wars was a dispute between two neighbouring towns (. In World War I, more than 20 million died; in World War II, the toll was more than 50 million. At the same time, World War II is acknowledged to have been the bloodiest, the greatest and the most destructive war in history) napoleonic war is a good example actually, in terms of the effect on the population and the percentages of the population involved the effect was just as great as the first world war, there was hardly a family in europe that didn't lose family members.

All that is different now is that the weapons kill more at a time than previously.

It's all relative in primitive times if someone destroys your village it's like the end of the world if that is all you know, If drought destroys your crops and the land is overfarmed it is serious.

The armageddon of the bible is a real place, named after meggido a strategically inportant that was so fought over it's name became synonymous with conflict.

Go away and study the last fourteen centuries, if you think there is more conflict in the world now than ever before you are in for a shock. All that is different is the killing power we have. Guess what, the most viscious wars were the ones started by religon.

Did you just say "go away"? :-1

:wah:

This is my point. The world has been fighting since the beginning of recorded history and then some. We are still here.

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

Being in construction, I think this is the scariest of them all. And Worker's Comp would have a fit!
BabyRider

Is The End Time near ?

Post by BabyRider »

Some of the characters in this play sound like this series of books I read. "The Clan of the Cave Bear" by Jean Auel...anyone read it? It's about what earth may have been like 25,000 years ago. Her theory is that the Neanderthal and what we see as actual humans now, existed at the same time back then. There's 5 in the series, great books. And this "Gog" and "Magog", whoever the hell THEY are, sound like they came from that book.

Hmmm....maybe I missed that chapter.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

gmc

Is The End Time near ?

Post by gmc »

posted by koan

Did you just say "go away"?

Not to you koan, but to friend and not go away go away but go away and do some personal research in to the history of the world before he comes out with crap about how all conflict was regional up until the last century. Should take him about half an hour to realise how wrong that is. If all you study is the bible and the koran you end up with very strange ideas.

posted by paula

I may be a DAMN monkey, Animals feels Vibration...no i don't have a vibrator, i like Bananas...

Tempting. I was going to suggest a few links but there may be children reading :D Actually you are an ape not a monkey, they have tails.

posted by babyrider

Some of the characters in this play sound like this series of books I read. "The Clan of the Cave Bear" by Jean Auel...anyone read it? It's about what earth may have been like 25,000 years ago. Her theory is that the Neanderthal and what we see as actual humans now, existed at the same time back then. There's 5 in the series, great books. And this "Gog" and "Magog", whoever the hell THEY are, sound like they came from that book.

Hmmm....maybe I missed that chapter.

Kind of lost me there but I have read all of Jean M Auel's books and enjoyed them. It used to be believed that europeans were descended from neanderthals which explained the racial differences no doubt many don't like the idea that we all may derive from the same roots.
BabyRider

Is The End Time near ?

Post by BabyRider »

gmc wrote:

Kind of lost me there but I have read all of Jean M Auel's books and enjoyed them. It used to be believed that europeans were descended from neanderthals which explained the racial differences no doubt many don't like the idea that we all may derive from the same roots.
I was being facetious...
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Paula

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Paula »

We should be discussing A WARNING SYSTEM? I would like to at least take a shower? Please.
capt_buzzard

Is The End Time near ?

Post by capt_buzzard »

Right.
BabyRider

Is The End Time near ?

Post by BabyRider »

Succinct, to the point, simple...I like it!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

friend

Is The End Time near ?

Post by friend »

Al Salaamu Aluckum all

I think most of reply here actually ,reflect your " American"civilization .
Paula

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Paula »

friend wrote: Al Salaamu Aluckum all

I think most of reply here actually ,reflect your " American"civilization .

Al Sallaamu Aluckum AlL is A Native American Indian who was an early designer of TOE RINGS!
capt_buzzard

Is The End Time near ?

Post by capt_buzzard »

Is the End Time near? :-6
Paula

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Paula »

capt_buzzard wrote: Is the End Time near? :-6

I hope the hell not, i need to get back to the casino & get some more money....don't tell anyone either.... :wah:
capt_buzzard

Is The End Time near ?

Post by capt_buzzard »

Time, now everyone please. :guitarist
freethinkingthuthseeker

Is The End Time near ?

Post by freethinkingthuthseeker »

How do you know the earth is "billions of years old"? Its an arbitrary theory ands shows far too much Faith in the religion known as " science":-3
Bryn Mawr

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270753 wrote: How do you know the earth is "billions of years old"? Its an arbitrary theory ands shows far too much Faith in the religion known as " science":-3

It's called evidence - would you care to quote evidence against?
freethinkingthuthseeker

Is The End Time near ?

Yes firstly what is your evidence of the age of the earth?
Saint_

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Saint_ »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270788 wrote: Yes firstly what is your evidence of the age of the earth?

Radioactive decay in the form of radiocarbon isotopes, combined with our knowledge of the ages of stars and the age of our own star, as well as our new research on the 400 other planets we've discovered.

independently derived figure of 4.55 billion years for the Earth's actual age.

The most direct means for calculating the Earth's age is a Pb/Pb isochron age, derived from samples of the Earth and meteorites. This involves measurement of three isotopes of lead (Pb-206, Pb-207, and either Pb-208 or Pb-204). A plot is constructed of Pb-206/Pb-204 versus Pb-207/Pb-204.

If the solar system formed from a common pool of matter, which was uniformly distributed in terms of Pb isotope ratios, then the initial plots for all objects from that pool of matter would fall on a single point.

Over time, the amounts of Pb-206 and Pb-207 will change in some samples, as these isotopes are decay end-products of uranium decay (U-238 decays to Pb-206, and U-235 decays to Pb-207). This causes the data points to separate from each other. The higher the uranium-to-lead ratio of a rock, the more the Pb-206/Pb-204 and Pb-207/Pb-204 values will change with time.

Let me guess....you're a "young-Earther," right?
freethinkingthuthseeker

Is The End Time near ?

I am trulely unsure about the age of the earth and cosmos as the cration account in Gensis could have spannned 7 supernatural days.

However I am aware that radiocarbon dating methodss have been discredited. For example a bone was submitted which came from early 20th century and dated as a fossil!

The Institute for Creation Research discovered rapid nuclear decay of radioactive isotopes in rocks and errors in carbon 14 dating that indicate that a rapid decay of radioisotopes in rocks occurred at two different times in the past. Rapid radioisotope decay leaves a record in rocks in the form of either fission tracks or radio halos. Fission tracks are erased by high temperatures, so fission tracks only record recent events. Some of these rocks may or may not have been irradiated at the time of creation.

There is also a thoery that the magenetism of the Earth would be a lot weaker by now if the earth was indeed billions of years old.Ditto for the other local planets

The research on other planets you refer to must be even more specualtive than factual due to travel limitations
Saint_

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Saint_ »

Instead of playing volleyball with science, let's get to the real reason you insist the Earth is young because, quite frankly, who cares?

Whether the Earth is 4.5 billion years old, or 8,000 it changes nothing about our condition today. :-2
Bryn Mawr

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270819 wrote: I am trulely unsure about the age of the earth and cosmos as the cration account in Gensis could have spannned 7 supernatural days.

However I am aware that radiocarbon dating methodss have been discredited. For example a bone was submitted which came from early 20th century and dated as a fossil!

The Institute for Creation Research discovered rapid nuclear decay of radioactive isotopes in rocks and errors in carbon 14 dating that indicate that a rapid decay of radioisotopes in rocks occurred at two different times in the past. Rapid radioisotope decay leaves a record in rocks in the form of either fission tracks or radio halos. Fission tracks are erased by high temperatures, so fission tracks only record recent events. Some of these rocks may or may not have been irradiated at the time of creation.

There is also a thoery that the magenetism of the Earth would be a lot weaker by now if the earth was indeed billions of years old.Ditto for the other local planets

The research on other planets you refer to must be even more specualtive than factual due to travel limitations

One example does not invalidate a technique - it just indicates faulty testing or contamination of that sample. The vast number of samples where the dates have been corroborated by other techniques, and the number of different techniques all producing dates going back well beyond your eight thousand year mark suggect that the burden of proof lies with you.
freethinkingthuthseeker

Is The End Time near ?

I have sted in my last response that I do not know the age of the earth. what I AM questining is peoples unbelievable trust ( Faith?) in Science.

The big bang theory - everything came from nothing - evolutionary theory - not Law - and aging things in millions and billions of years.

Modern physics is based upon probability not certainty and it is incredibly arrogant to think we have the answers when science frequently contradicts previously held "facts" on the big questions.

Yes there are branches of science which do work in some arears of medicine for example yet TB is making a big comeback. Applied physics and engineering which works today is credible but that is hardly on the same scale as the Big questions of Life and this Universe in all its Glory
Bryn Mawr

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270914 wrote: I have sted in my last response that I do not know the age of the earth. what I AM questining is peoples unbelievable trust ( Faith?) in Science.

The big bang theory - everything came from nothing - evolutionary theory - not Law - and aging things in millions and billions of years.

Modern physics is based upon probability not certainty and it is incredibly arrogant to think we have the answers when science frequently contradicts previously held "facts" on the big questions.

Yes there are branches of science which do work in some arears of medicine for example yet TB is making a big comeback. Applied physics and engineering which works today is credible but that is hardly on the same scale as the Big questions of Life and this Universe in all its Glory

The reason I have "faith" in science is that I've studied lots of it and I can see the bricks and mortar it's built from.

Your sweeping claim that only a few branches of science work is untenable without reasoning and example to back it up. Pointing out that science moves forwards in fits and starts does not prove that science is bunk - it's how science works and gets closer to reality.

How, for example, does the fact that TB is making a comeback invalidate medicine? It is as predictable as the fact that mumps is making a comeback in the UK and due to the introduction of a population where TB is common into a region where TB is rare (and therefore the population has low resistance to it) with no large scale inoculation program to boost immunity at the start of that migration.
Saint_

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Saint_ »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270914 wrote: what I AM questining is peoples unbelievable trust ( Faith?) in Science.

Well, people trust in science because it explains in practical, useful ways exactly how and why the things they see and hear everyday work. We built an entire civilization on science, and since you are able to speak to me across thousands of miles instantly, I'd say it works pretty well.:)

The big bang theory - everything came from nothing

Actually, not "nothing." A point-singularity that expanded.

- evolutionary theory - not Law

Only theory because we haven't tested it on other planets and in all cases possible. The Pythagorean theorem is a theory for the same reason, but it has never been shown not to work on a right triangle of any kind in plane Geometry.

- and aging things in millions and billions of years.

Well, human history goes back thousands of years, but we've never recorded a single instance of seeing a living dinosaur. Their bones have all turned to rock, and that process takes a very long time, so why not believe in a very old Earth?

Boy, did you step off base there and I'm going to tag you out right now. Sure Quantum Mechanics relies on probablilty, but you can ask anyone who was at Hiroshima if that math was effective or not. As to previously held "facts," wasn't it a fact at one time that the world was flat? We certainly changed our minds on that one!

Yes there are branches of science which do work in some arears of medicine for example yet TB is making a big comeback.

For reasons relating to human behavior, not because the Laws of Science don't work right.

Applied physics and engineering which works today is credible but that is hardly on the same scale as the Big questions of Life and this Universe in all its Glory

Well, we've reached a technoligical peak pretty fast if you ask me, just a short 1,000 years ago we were cutting off each other's heads with swords. (Some places are still doing that!) So give us time...we'll get there soon enough.:D
freethinkingthuthseeker

Is The End Time near ?

Bryn Mawr;1270911 wrote: One example does not invalidate a technique - it just indicates faulty testing or contamination of that sample. The vast number of samples where the dates have been corroborated by other techniques, and the number of different techniques all producing dates going back well beyond your eight thousand year mark suggect that the burden of proof lies with you.

Can you tell me what other scientifically validated methods of dating you are referring to before we go any further?
Bryn Mawr

Is The End Time near ?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270985 wrote: Can you tell me what other scientifically validated methods of dating you are referring to before we go any further?

Dendrochronology and ice core dating spring to mind. If you wish I'll look up some alternatives for you.

Return to “Islam”