Deportation Cases Soar as L.A. Jails Screen More

Open or closed borders?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

It's about bloody time! L.A. County jail inmates are being screened for legal status. Almost 6,000 criminals were indentified as illegals in the past year and will be returned to their country of origin after their sentences are served.

This means people who broke laws to get into the country and continued their criminal career won't be released back into our community to do it again.

Meanwhile, advocates for illegals' "rights" continue to insist that they do more benefit than harm.

:-5
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Lulu2;540720 wrote: It's about bloody time! L.A. County jail inmates are being screened for legal status. Almost 6,000 criminals were indentified as illegals in the past year and will be returned to their country of origin after their sentences are served.

This means people who broke laws to get into the country and continued their criminal career won't be released back into our community to do it again.

Meanwhile, advocates for illegals' "rights" continue to insist that they do more benefit than harm.

:-5
Great! So now we pay to do their countries job! Lets deport them now and make their country pay for it! Can you believe our tax dollars go to feed these guys?? And what rights do illegals have?? seriously!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I understand your feeling, but we can't expect a prison in Guatemala, for example, to automatically accept someone convicted of a crime in California.

Unfortunately.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

I think you should be deported if you come here and act irresponsible. These guyys give a bad name for those illegals who really want a better life for their families and come here and work their asses off.

HBIC
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I think you should be deported if you come here illegally.

Period.

Want a better life for yourself and your children? GET IN LINE AND COME HERE LEGALLY!
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Hey ICE is hiring Special Agents. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son

Return to “Immigration”