That's another day totally screwed!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Jeez, that car of yours and that fella, you will be well shot of the two of them I think! Well, what are you gonna do today then pinks? Will you be able to make it to work some other way?
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Pinky;540559 wrote: I'll have a phone around. No answer from my mum as yet, but she could just be in the shower or something. Maybe someone from work would be willing to come and pick me up...I'd take the bike, but the battery is off that too as I tucked it away for winter after the last run. I dunno, I guess I must be able to persuade someone to come out!

And yes, I think you're right about getting shot...

I'm sure someone will help out pinks, you'll get it sorted, I am going to out out pretty soon, Frodo needs her walks, and then I better get my skates on and get some things done. Well, if you get stuck at home on FG it won't be so bad, you can talk to us!
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Indian Princess

Post by Indian Princess »

Maybe you should have a back up plan and a back up to your back up plan, but it sounds to me like your seeing my ex!!! Ha. Ha.
nok

Post by nok »

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that you can find a ride to work !
Happiness is not a destiny. It is a daily goal. :)
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

nok;1077769 wrote: Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that you can find a ride to work !

Hey NOk, nice post and kind thought, but this post was dug up from May 2 2007, I think things may have been sorted out by now:yh_rotfl

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”