Florida Tornadoes

cars

Florida Tornadoes

Post by cars »

This morning we were shocked when we turned on the local News station & learned that at least "2" Tornadoes touched down today on 2 Florida towns, Fellsmere, & Grant. The media said Killing at least 14 people! Fortunately for us, that was about 175 miles "North" of our town. It has been, & still is extremely "windy" outside right now, gusting up to 40mph! So we're inside for now! And I thought Florida only had to worry about Hurricanes, just goes to show ya, ya just never know!
Cars :)
minks

Florida Tornadoes

Post by minks »

I hope everybody who has friends and family there knows they are ok.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
SOJOURNER

Florida Tornadoes

Post by SOJOURNER »

Glad to hear all is well with you and yours.................
Erinna1112

Florida Tornadoes

Post by Erinna1112 »

Mamarider and her hubby are not far from where the tornadoes touched down, but I heard from her this evening that all is well. The place where they are (they're snowbirds) is about thirty miles from the worst of the devastation, and all they got was torrential rain. Mamarider said they got close to ten inches just overnight. My step-dad had just planted about twenty pounds of grass seed earlier that day. Someone downstream is going to have a lovely lawn ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!

Return to “Current Events”