I'm in such a temper today!

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

I've had to take a break from work (though I can't really afford to) today, come and surf for 'smiles'

I'm in such a fecking temper, I don't know what to do with myself. I've been appalling to a supplier on the phone, and I'm so bl00dy angry, I'm getting myself into a state!

I'm even talking back to the prompters on my email!!!! :-5 :mad: :-5 :mad:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Elvira;535740 wrote: I've had to take a break from work (though I can't really afford to) today, come and surf for 'smiles'

I'm in such a fecking temper, I don't know what to do with myself. I've been appalling to a supplier on the phone, and I'm so bl00dy angry, I'm getting myself into a state!

YOU NEED ANGER MANAGMENT
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

rkdian

Post by rkdian »

Elvira;535740 wrote: I've had to take a break from work (though I can't really afford to) today, come and surf for 'smiles'

Breathe, Elvira!

What got you going? There is nothing worth getting so riled that you burn a bridge that you haven't crossed yet. Curse the prompters, but smile for the clients!
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

I came in this morning with a 10:30 deadline, and have worked my @rse off all morning only to be told that it was an 11:30 deadline and the paper just tell you it's 10:30 to give themselves extra time!

Honesly, it sounds pathetic when I put it in writing, but with all the other deadlines I had this morning, It nearly gave me a heart attack!

I'm feeling slightly better now, after a few mins on here - but really, I think I need a drink! :wah:
rkdian

Post by rkdian »

Elvira;535751 wrote: I came in this morning with a 10:30 deadline, and have worked my @rse off all morning only to be told that it was an 11:30 deadline and the paper just tell you it's 10:30 to give themselves extra time!

Honesly, it sounds pathetic when I put it in writing, but with all the other deadlines I had this morning, It nearly gave me a heart attack!

I'm feeling slightly better now, after a few mins on here - but really, I think I need a drink! :wah:

Vengence is good! Now you have that bit of info in your database, use it! From now on, you know that you have that extra hour. And THEY told you about it!!!

:-6 :-6
Peg

Post by Peg »

I know how you feel. Sometimes it does a world of good to be able to have a day without the stress and pressures of work.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Would screaming help?..........oh,...that wasn't helpful?.......now now Elvira, put that chair down :o

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Sometimes anger works for you. I often get more done faster when I'm a bit mad I just amp it up and become a machine. ;) Then I go home swearing at them all get a glass of champagne sit in my "Lazyboy" chair and relax works every time.. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Is it drinkie poo time yet for Elvira?? It's still early morning here in the US...

I understand and would love nothing more than a day to just be alone with NOTHING to worry about! just ONE day!!

:yh_hugs to you meanwhile!!:-6
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Uncle Kram;535871 wrote: Would screaming help?..........oh,...that wasn't helpful?.......now now Elvira, put that chair down :o

Actually screaming did help! (I shouted at my co-ordinator and had to apologise, as she looked like she was going to cry)

I also kicked a partition! :D

As if people I work with don't think I'm aggressive enough!

Actually - I'm starting to feel a bit better! - Its only taken 10 hours!
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

WonderWendy3;535877 wrote: Is it drinkie poo time yet for Elvira?? It's still early morning here in the US...

I understand and would love nothing more than a day to just be alone with NOTHING to worry about! just ONE day!!

:yh_hugs to you meanwhile!!:-6

No - I'm really trying hard not to drink mid week at the moment - I'm trying to lose a few more pounds and the booze doesn't help!

Thanks for the hugs though - there's no kcals in a hug!!!! :D
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Elvira;536034 wrote: Actually screaming did help! (I shouted at my co-ordinator and had to apologise, as she looked like she was going to cry)

I also kicked a partition! :D

As if people I work with don't think I'm aggressive enough!

Actually - I'm starting to feel a bit better! - Its only taken 10 hours!
Cool babe...I love a happy ending :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I was dead grumpy today as well, me stomach is killing me and I had to do this sound engineering thing, and the people didn't know really what they were doing, and be jaysus I gave out yards to them and told them to cop on, its just cause I was annoyed from my stomach, usually I'm as placid as the next Irishman, until I turn violent of course. :wah:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”