For Those Who Have Lost A Pet

Discussions about your pets!
Peg

Post by Peg »

Just read this at another site and thought it was beautiful. Enjoy.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Thats really comforting Peg, thanks for posting that :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you Peg. :)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

IF "heaven" exists, then my Siamese cat, Mao, is chief quality control inspector in the heavenly CHEEZITS factory!

IF "heaven" exists, my poodle-ish dog, Sadie, is making things interesting for the celestial squirrels.

And, IF "heaven" exists, my tuxedo cat, Skoshie, is getting under angelical feet as she chases fuzzy toys and fetches them for another run.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Ritz

Post by Ritz »

Ho Peg What a wonderful message, I have been none stop crying for my Persian cat,she passed away Wednesday last in the arms of my partner,we had not had her long.

Missie our Persian cat, we rescued her a week back from her owner that could not be bothered with her,she was skin and bone and she had bad eyes and she was caked up in filth including toilet filth she smelt disgusting she was starving and some one had chopped of most of her beautiful tail,and this is breaking the law I reported every bad thing I new about poor Missie ... found out that the person who had her was banned from having any form of animal by the courts as she is very very :mad:

cruel to them dam that woman well she is not a woman just one evil low low life...

(Missie is a wonderful loving cat we have just in the space of one week we bathed her twice wormed and flees-ed her and we get the proper food that is for persian cats its very expensive but she is worth it I say so does gregers,we got her fed right up now she wants for nothing..

and Now

She still looks boney but we will get her back to how she should look.. bless her.....
http://zuluentertainment.ning.com/ http://www.onbux3.com/?ref=ritz

This is my so proud of Zulu Entertainment Site/Now known as ( Lets Make a Diffrence)
Craig James

Post by Craig James »

Here is a picture of my baby girl, Tasha. She is the 1/2 Chow - 1/2 Timber Wolf "best friend", that went to the World Trade Center with me after 9/11. She passed away over 3 years ago, yet I still think of her every single day. :-4

I have this picture posted at a website/message board I did for a freind of mine, called AlwaysMyPet. It's a place where we can go and celebrate the lives of our pets, both passed and present. You can post pictures of your pet or pets, talk about the good times you've had with them, share memories, and there is even a funny picture section.

Check it out, as there are some "different" types of pets posted on the site. Including "Sparky" the bird, and 2 "Sugar Gliders" that have to be seen to be believed. They are part monkey, part dog, part hamster, part squirrel....etc.

CJ
guppy

Post by guppy »

I had a black shitz that was a puppy from two of my dogs..his name was peanut...he was a big dog for his breed....had big paws....he was a happy laid back dog...i loved him from the second he was born...he got hit by a car last year chasing his mom across the street...even as he lay dieing in my arms he still licked my face....when i think about him my heart still aches:-1

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”