Can any muslims (or anyone that know) plz read and help me on this

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
friend

Post by friend »

willow wrote: hi, i cant explain it very well...could any muslim tell me if it's true that u believe that if u lick all your fingers after a meal,you wont get cancer? or that cancer can be cured this way? someone told me this today and it upset me for personal reasons but id like to know if you do believe this please.

thanks for taking the time to read.

Al Salaamu alyckum

I never heard this information ,but I know that they discover now many things related to what prophet Mohammed ask Muslims to do in their life and health aspects.

You can visit these site to know more about Health and Islam

http://www.islam-usa.com/im1.html

http://www.islamicmedicine.org/health.htm

http://www.islamonline.net/English/Scie ... le09.shtml
"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance". Holy Qur'an 16:125
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

willow wrote: hi, i cant explain it very well...could any muslim tell me if it's true that u believe that if u lick all your fingers after a meal,you wont get cancer?

Sounds like someone is winding you up Will.
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Sorry to hear that Willow.

If that's what they believe, they are on their own and don't speak for other muslims at all.

The person sounds like an absolute nutter!

Hopefully they will increase their medication to overdose level.
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

It's odd how people stretch things to make them negative, regardless of what their religion is. Having a visceral connection to your food is such a positive thing.... turned on it's head. Just like all the other beautiful things in Islam. I am not a muslim, but I appreciate the religion and am saddened by the way things are going in the world for muslims now.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

willow;18050 wrote: hi, i cant explain it very well...could any muslim tell me if it's true that u believe that if u lick all your fingers after a meal,you wont get cancer? or that cancer can be cured this way? someone told me this today and it upset me for personal reasons but id like to know if you do believe this please.

Never believe everything your told unless your check it out yourself , In this case doctor would be the one you ask .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
lechina3000

Post by lechina3000 »

willow;18050 wrote: hi, i cant explain it very well...could any muslim tell me if it's true that u believe that if u lick all your fingers after a meal,you wont get cancer? or that cancer can be cured this way? someone told me this today and it upset me for personal reasons but id like to know if you do believe this please.

As a Muslim and Arab , i tell you i never heard of this matter before,

we have some thing in Sunnah asking Muslims to eat with right hand, but to lick your fingers.

and science research i sow articles before showing hand specially fingers produce some chemicals than can kill germs in food, specially some thing you fined in beef, as cooking does not kill these germs.
spot

Post by spot »

I'll still stick with soap, lechina.

Eating with the right hand makes a lot of sense in some societies, It's one of the areas where westerners can easily offend people when travelling and I doubt whether it's often intentional.

Before antibiotics became commonplace, urine was the only antiseptic easily available to wash out battlefield injuries without adding to the infection. Soldiers would provide it for their wounded friends because whatever water they could obtain was rarely clean. I don't expect warfare's any less horrifying nowadays even with antibiotics.

Welcome to ForumGarden.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1008543 wrote: I'll still stick with soap, lechina.

Eating with the right hand makes a lot of sense in some societies, It's one of the areas where westerners can easily offend people when travelling and I doubt whether it's often intentional.

Before antibiotics became commonplace, urine was the only antiseptic easily available to wash out battlefield injuries without adding to the infection. Soldiers would provide it for their wounded friends because whatever water they could obtain was rarely clean. I don't expect warfare's any less horrifying nowadays even with antibiotics.

Welcome to ForumGarden.

Being congenitally left handed I naturally pick everything up wih my left hand - including food.

I would be mortified at offending my host at a meal but I would not even be aware that I was doing so in this instance.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I understand that muslims use a dedicated right hand for eating and the left hand for (shall we say) personal hygene.

It makes sense.

Mosy of these 'rules' have some basis for practical reasons, eating with your hands must expose you to low level germs, however you cleanse your hands, so long term it is benificial for your health.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
b0z0

Post by b0z0 »

There are so many Muslims that don't know about this.

Return to “Islam”