help how do i delete account

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

jesse b;528288 wrote: any one know how i delete my acount

Why are you going?? :(
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Ha Ha, no-ones going to tell you and it's so addictive you wont be able to stop yourself from having a little peek :wah:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Hey jesse. If you feel someone is trying to run you off, dont give them this kind of power over you. Take the power back.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

YZGI;528299 wrote: Hey jesse. If you feel someone is trying to run you off, dont give them this kind of power over you. Take the power back.

:yh_clap :yh_clap Too true!!
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

:sneaky: Yes, what Flopstock and YZ said!! The arcade has a coiuple of great shooting galleries to get those frustrations out of your system.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

dont delete your account jes , the same person that keeps giving you grief is the same person , that has said some really nasty stuff about me, personally i think its racist , as it only started after i said i was half gypsy now that same person goes after you knowing that your a gypsy also, all i meant is this is a fun place to be with some great people on here , by allowing this person to goad you into a fight you are letting her win ,i was going to quit f g once over the same person ,but i got loads of p m's saying i was letting her win, i'm glad i never all i ask is join in the fun here and dont get involved in a fight with rants on dire, sue has some good friends here too i would hate for her to have to leave coz you and i keep fighting with you know who :-4 :-4
spot

Post by spot »

Jesse, if you just allow yourself to get run off the site by someone then you leave her looking for her next victim. If you're feeling bullied out then tell people and get it stopped. I've only seen one person aiming to upset you, I'm sure it can be dealt with rather than feeling you just have to leave.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

flopstock;528343 wrote: Btw what country are gypsies native to?:confused:Europe, floppy. They're a bit endangered these days I think. Governments got into the habit of disliking folk who crossed borders, and made it difficult to travel. A hundred years of that would make most peoples realize they were being discriminated against.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

AngelEyes82;528366 wrote: Jesse- Look don't let her run you off. Don't give anyone that power over you. You have friends here. Recently I had Tombstone delete my whole account- I was gone for almost a months (I was spying in between) Then I realized that I have friends here that I want and like to talk to daily. Just ignore the bullshit and have fun with friends. Eventually they'll get a life and stop picking on people. :D I hope you stay!

I am pleased your back :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Blimey Jess! C'mon, I've known you a couple of years now, and you've been though a lot tougher times than this and come out the other side!

Whoever it is that's bothering you and Jim (as if I don't know) obviously has a real problem with their own life, and is trying to make themselves feel better by making others feel worse.

It's almost like "I'm suffering, so I'm gonna make someone else suffer"

Each time they try to bait you, just imagine what a sad, pathetic, unhappy, socially retarded person they are. That should make you smile a bit!

Love, as always

S xxx

ps - Imagine if they came across you and Jim in person (with me n Suz to add some extra trouble!)
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Well I can't help but wonder who this person is :-3
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jesse b;528392 wrote: just had enough

Oh no you don't Mister!!

There are TOOOO many of us that want you here...vs. the ones that don't!!

Momma WENDY has spoken!!

I have no clue what is wrong with a gypsy...heard about them when I was a kid...song by Cher here in the US...I don't see anything wrong with anyone here...love all of ya's:-4

Mr. Jesse...what color of socks do you have on??:D
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

its always the same person involved in all the bad posts its almost as if that person had another forum and came on this forum stirred up loads of trouble then when back to the other forum where her pals are ,to slag off all us f gers much to the delight of her waiting gang of crackling hags well almost but surely no one could be that two faced devious and petty , could they :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

jimbo;528448 wrote: its always the same person involved in all the bad posts its almost as if that person had another forum and came on this forum stirred up loads of trouble then when back to the other forum where her pals are ,to slag off all us f gers much to the delight of her waiting gang of crackling hags well almost but surely no one could be that two faced devious and petty , could they :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nah Jimbo, surely you've got that all wrong, no one could be that bored with their own life could they. :rolleyes: :D
theia

Post by theia »

jimbo;528448 wrote: its always the same person involved in all the bad posts its almost as if that person had another forum and came on this forum stirred up loads of trouble then when back to the other forum where her pals are ,to slag off all us f gers much to the delight of her waiting gang of crackling hags well almost but surely no one could be that two faced devious and petty , could they :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As far as I can see, the thread mentioning this person by name has disappeared...maybe I'm the only one who read it. Maybe too that's why I feel uncomfortable about some of the content of this thread...I feel that it's doing just what the other person is being criticised for.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

jesse b;528392 wrote: just had enough
Jesse, I had enoough not that long ago myself. Then as I was browsing around and keeping my eyes AND my mind open, I realized I appreciated the people who are GOOD here. The hell with the ones who aren't. A few days ago I found a post that flopstock started about me when I was in the hospital. Over 1,400 replies and these people checked in EVERY SINGLE DAY getting updates, sending beams, and love and encouraging me. One of those people was a member I'd had a falling out with. Don't give up on the good people here yet. When you need them, they'll be here.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

just in case any one feels sorry for this person thats whats been posted on their forum :D :D nice eh http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... um=cya#441
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

jimbo;528469 wrote: just in case any one feels sorry for this person thats whats been posted on their forum :D :D nice eh http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... um=cya#441

of course you know if you delete the page on your forum i'll just post on here what it said ... i said many months ago backstabber , i thought i was right then , i know i'm right now... there can be little doubt now even for most middle of the road people here can there ?

:cool: :cool:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

jimbo;528469 wrote: just in case any one feels sorry for this person thats whats been posted on their forum :D :D nice eh http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... um=cya#441

My God it's a whole hornet's nest of 'em! Good place for 'em! Great content they have there. :thinking:

Let's not start feeling sorry for the person responsible for this bs as was implied above somewhere. I've seen it myself many times and I'm tired of seeing it. Jesse belongs here, is a good member and doesn't deserve to be treated this way, especially with the coldhearted remark made this morning in the Pig Farmer thread. All this business is uncalled for, so I hope you'll surround your good member with positive thoughts and turn a cold shoulder to the other one until she can get her manners sorted out. :mad:
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jimbo;528495 wrote: of course you know if you delete the page on your forum i'll just post on here what it said ... i said many months ago backstabber , i thought i was right then , i know i'm right now... there can be little doubt now even for most middle of the road people here can there ?

:cool: :cool:

Post away . I don't care . :yh_bigsmi
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528502 wrote: Post away . I don't care . :yh_bigsmi

thats just it pants you dont care where a decent human being would that is your problem,you say the vilest of lies get proven wrong and you dont have the guts or decency to say sorry , why is that so hard for you?:confused:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

of course you just know that the rest of the winged monkeys are just waiting to fly in here any moment like innocent newbies ready to take her side right ?:wah: :wah:
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jimbo;528510 wrote: thats just it pants you dont care where a decent human being would that is your problem,you say the vilest of lies get proven wrong and you dont have the guts or decency to say sorry , why is that so hard for you?:confused:

And you trying to black mail me wasn't vile.

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528512 wrote: And you trying to black mail me wasn't vile.

the only thing i can think of was if you didnt say sorry on f g for the stuff you said i'd report you to admin, i pay my rent here i dont have to put up with horrible nasty lies .. its hardly black mail pants is it ?
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jimbo;528514 wrote: the only thing i can think of was if you didnt say sorry on f g for the stuff you said i'd report you to admin, i pay my rent here i dont have to put up with horrible nasty lies .. its hardly black mail pants is it ?

You don't run this place.We all pay rent so i'm not going anywhere . You are just a bully . .

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

So you provided a link to a private forum, gossiped and stirred up the same kind of mess you've accused others of doing?

Nice. Really nice!

Anyone who gets critical of what's been said in a group of other posters on another board had bloody well better look into their own conscience! Don't get all "holier than thou" unless you, yourself, have never said anything critical of anyone else.

Frankly, I find the lurking/hoping to find something unpleasant depolorable! And, even though I don't know a thing about you, I understand why some people don't care for you.

If you want to go....GO! If you want to criticize others while appearing innocent as a lamb, continue this sort of behavior....but don't expect anyone who really thinks about it to respect you.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
guppy

Post by guppy »

Jesse,,,please dont leave...you are one of the people i come to fg to hear from...there are always going to be ugly mean spirited people that will take shots at you if they can.....in real life as on here...the problem is theirs!!!!!! now you....they have hate in their heart......do not take it personally.....

you have become one of my best friends on fg......dont up and leave me (and others who really care about you) because of the hate that is slung your way......

your friend always

rhonda/gup
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Lulu2;528520 wrote: So you provided a link to a private forum, gossiped and stirred up the same kind of mess you've accused others of doing?

Nice. Really nice!

Anyone who gets critical of what's been said in a group of other posters on another board had bloody well better look into their own conscience! Don't get all "holier than thou" unless you, yourself, have never said anything critical of anyone else.

Frankly, I find the lurking/hoping to find something unpleasant depolorable! And, even though I don't know a thing about you, I understand why some people don't care for you.

If you want to go....GO! If you want to criticize others while appearing innocent as a lamb, continue this sort of behavior....but don't expect anyone who really thinks about it to respect you.

No offense but I'm not sure who you are chastising here.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Sorry...let's make it more clear. "JIMBO" posted a link to another forum where there is an unflattering remark about himself. Rather than dealing with the author of that remark personally, he decided to bring that issue HERE and begin another war.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528518 wrote: You don't run this place.We all pay rent so i'm not going anywhere . You are just a bully . .

i dont want you to go any where your welcome here , if you leave me alone i even posted something nice about you this morning , bully?? how have i ever bullied any one , when you first posted vile crap about me i sent you my phone number and a really nice pm asking you to phone me so we could talk it through, my daughter was in hospital so was sue i was having a hard time pants what you said was wrong end of :D :D

if there is any one out there that feels i have been nasty to you post now if i have you will get a big sorry from me , if your right your right and if your wrong your wrong :D
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Lulu2;528526 wrote: Sorry...let's make it more clear. JIMBO posted a link to another forum where there is an unflattering remark about himself. Rather than dealing with the author of that remark personally, he decided to bring that issue HERE and begin another war.

i have no probs with you lulu , its the same war diff battle thats all :D
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jimbo;528527 wrote: i dont want you to go any where your welcome here , if you leave me alone i even posted something nice about you this morning , bully?? how have i ever bullied any one , when you first posted vile crap about me i sent you my phone number and a really nice pm asking you to phone me so we could talk it through, my daughter was in hospital so was sue i was having a hard time pants what you said was wrong end of :D :D

if there is any one out there that feels i have been nasty to you post now if i have you will get a big sorry from me , if your right your right and if your wrong your wrong :D

If you have something to say to me then please do in it in pms .

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:mad: Lulu be quiet for once!

You're flat out wrong anyway.
guppy

Post by guppy »

pants -leave jesse alone....if you want to argue and fight i have the perfect forum for you....little girl...one where they will personally chew you up and spit you out like you are nothing.....i welcome you, no, i dare you ,to pm me and i will give you the website.....
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Don't forget some of them cackling hags are people you call friends .

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

"Be quiet for once?" Sorry...are YOU now the moderator of this forum? My name is on that link and I'm offended as can be when someone goes to another board, copies/pastes a link with vile intentions and brings it back to another board.

So, Glitter....since YOU aren't involved in this (other than being your usual judgemental self) why don't YOU be quiet...for once? Otherwise, leave me alone.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

jimbo;528527 wrote: if there is any one out there that feels i have been nasty to you post now if i have you will get a big sorry from me , if your right your right and if your wrong your wrong :D
Sorry Jim, all I keep picturing now is the conversation you and I had about pounding on people. It makes some of the things being insinuated here a bit amusing.

People, in my mind, what's important is making Jesse understand that he is welcome here and appreciated by many members. I'm one of those members and I really hope he stays. Let's try and see that he does.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “General Chit Chat”