Pig farmer 'killed 49 women but wanted 50'

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

A pig farmer admitted murdering 49 women and planned to kill one more to make it 50, a court was told yesterday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... vanc23.xml
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Wow, that's unreal. Are there more people like that today or have there always been as many sickos and we just didn't know?

So he admits to killing 49 women ....but not the six he's being tried for? Does it make a difference? Or is just going to waste everyone's time by pleading innocent to them all? Yet he admits he deserves to be on death row. :thinking:

If those pigs have eaten human flesh and they slaughter the pigs for food...there's a strange cycle of events there.

Great photo. It fits. He looks like a real wackjob.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Sounds good to me Jesse b, and make sure it is a verticle chop and that. :mad: Sick F**K take his hands and feet off as well.

This one sick human being.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by jesse b

give him the chop[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

No he is sick your funny... :wah: :wah:

[QUOTE]im not sick[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:wah: Well then your a funny fool..;)

[QUOTE]im not funny im a fool[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

When did murder become funny .:-5
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;526908 wrote: COLOR="Red"]SIZE="3"]B]When did murder become funny .:-5

As far as I can see, no-one said it was, but the play on words might be.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jesse b;527035 wrote: and when did you become god

I'd of thought you of all people would find Murder offensive . I bet you wouldn't like people laughing at your situation . These people had family's too .

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

That was way harsh Pants. Not necessary at all.

Nobody's laughing at the fact that a bunch of women were slaughtered. We are using what is called "mortuary humor." It's how people who deal with death daily, handle it. We are laughing at the absurdity of the sick deranged *@&*@&! who did this. Nobody's laughing at the killing.

Please rethink what you said to my friend. Thank you.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

RedGlitter;527830 wrote: That was way harsh Pants. Not necessary at all.

Nobody's laughing at the fact that a bunch of women were slaughtered. We are using what is called "mortuary humor." It's how people who deal with death daily, handle it. We are laughing at the absurdity of the sick deranged *@&*@&! who did this. Nobody's laughing at the killing.

Please rethink what you said to my friend. Thank you.

All i'm trying to say is be respectful of the people that died . Whatever the circumstances it's not funny .

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Imagine hearing a "Tainted Meat" warning after the event :yh_sick

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Uncle Kram;528116 wrote: Imagine hearing a "Tainted Meat" warning after the event yh_sick

"Wilt", by Tom Sharpe.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Bill Sikes;528128 wrote: "Wilt", by Tom Sharpe.
Oh Lord...now I'm thinking of inflatables :wah:

Galbally

Post by Galbally »

This is a particularly sick and twisted case, jaysus this guy is off the planet. It reminds me a little of the Dennis Nielson case in the UK, though that was a homosexual driven one, same kinda result, but less people (perhaps), I attended a few lectures by pathologists who had worked on serial killer cases in the UK when I was thinking about forensics, it was about the grimmest stuff I ever saw or came across, those poor women, what a disgusting set of crimes. What can you say? :-1
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
koan

Post by koan »

I've known two people that actually went to a party at the Picton farm.

I lived in the adjoining township.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jesse b;528095 wrote: pants you have been dogging me since the first day i came to this forum grow up

get a life

and leave me alone you sad little person

been though more than you will ever know

been to hell and made it back

dont need u dont want you

so as i said grow up

Right so asking people ( and it was aimed at everyone taking the p**in this thread) to be respectful because a lot of people died is wrong and you insulting me is ok . So this is the way FG is being run right now . My comments were aimed at everyone taking the P*** YOU choose to to take them personally.:-5

koan

Post by koan »

An offensive joke in this case is along this nature:

VANCOUVER -- A high-profile police spokesman in the sensational Pickton case has resigned after a report that he made insensitive comments about women who have gone missing from Vancouver's Downtown Eastside.

Detective Scott Driemel of the Vancouver Police Department withstood an initial round of criticism earlier this week after reports that he made two crude, sexist jokes at a police conference in June. He apologized for the jokes, which did not concern the missing women, at the time.

But he voluntarily resigned yesterday after a local tabloid reported comments he made about drug-addicted women in the Downtown Eastside, the city's poorest neighbourhood.

The paper quoted him as saying this week that women who were addicted to drugs had ruined their looks by the time they came to the area and it was hard for them to get dates.

source

The 'joke' that jesse made suggested that the accused murderer should be punished, not something derogatory about the women. When I read it, I thought he was implying that such a criminal warranted the death penalty. The pun manages to say that without engaging in another 20 page debate about capital punishment.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

koan;528554 wrote: An offensive joke in this case is along this nature:

VANCOUVER -- A high-profile police spokesman in the sensational Pickton case has resigned after a report that he made insensitive comments about women who have gone missing from Vancouver's Downtown Eastside.

Detective Scott Driemel of the Vancouver Police Department withstood an initial round of criticism earlier this week after reports that he made two crude, sexist jokes at a police conference in June. He apologized for the jokes, which did not concern the missing women, at the time.

But he voluntarily resigned yesterday after a local tabloid reported comments he made about drug-addicted women in the Downtown Eastside, the city's poorest neighbourhood.

The paper quoted him as saying this week that women who were addicted to drugs had ruined their looks by the time they came to the area and it was hard for them to get dates.

source

The 'joke' that jesse made suggested that the accused murderer should be punished, not something derogatory about the women. When I read it, I thought he was implying that such a criminal warranted the death penalty. The pun manages to say that without engaging in another 20 page debate about capital punishment.

Since your all hard of hearing i'll say it again . My comment was aimed at everyone who was making fun of this thread . Jessie had a right to make fun . I also had a right to be offended . I'd say were all quits .:-5

koan

Post by koan »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528573 wrote: Since your all hard of hearing i'll say it again . My comment was aimed at everyone who was making fun of this thread . Jessie had a right to make fun . I also had a right to be offended . I'd say were all quits .:-5

you are hard of hearing. I said "The 'joke' that jesse made suggested that the accused murderer should be punished, not something derogatory about the women. When I read it, I thought he was implying that such a criminal warranted the death penalty. The pun manages to say that without engaging in another 20 page debate about capital punishment."

it is hardly offensive to the victims to imply that their murderer ought to be put to death. so I've heard.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

"Flying whackjob".....PRICELESS!! Actually he looks like my highschool history teacher. Who also was a flying whackjob.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

twizzel

Post by twizzel »

Bill Sikes;526653 wrote: A pig farmer admitted murdering 49 women and planned to kill one more to make it 50, a court was told yesterday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... vanc23.xml
I love pork pies
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

There are differences of course but this creep reminds me of Ed Gein.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

twizzel;528794 wrote: I love pork pies
Having seen some of the sh1t they put in pork pies these days, I think I'd actually prefer one made from "tainted" meat :-3

koan

Post by koan »

The Picktons are millionaires.

That's an interesting part of the story.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

koan;528927 wrote: The Picktons are millionaires.

That's an interesting part of the story.
Is that true?......or are you telling porkies?

koan

Post by koan »

Uncle Kram;528930 wrote: Is that true?......or are you telling porkies?

It's true.

They sold off some of the land they inherited, made millions and built the Piggy Palace. I've always been concerned that the older brother, David, who bragged about never having charges stick to him, wasn't investigated more thoroughly.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

koan;528933 wrote: It's true.

They sold off some of the land they inherited, made millions and built the Piggy Palace. I've always been concerned that the older brother, David, who bragged about never having charges stick to him, wasn't investigated more thoroughly.:wah:

koan

Post by koan »

They sure seemed to get a kick out of living the film "Deliverance".

yep, Piggy Palace. :rolleyes:
koan

Post by koan »

Scrat;529061 wrote: Any more info on the Piggy Palace?

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill ... ton/6.html
koan

Post by koan »

Scrat;529085 wrote: Why? I think someone needs to explain.

They're millionaires.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Can you imagine sitting as a juror on this case?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
koan

Post by koan »

Pickton has entered a plea of "not guilty" to all of the current charges.

Opening statements from Pickton's lawyer include:

"Mr. Pickton did not kill or participate in the killing of the six women he is accused of murdering"...

The Crown alleged that during a formal interview with police and in a conversation with an undercover officer, which were both videotaped, Pickton made incriminating statements, such as that he was a "mass murderer" and that he planned to kill 50 women but got "sloppy" at the end.

Ritchie argued those were just snippets that came at the end of the 11-hour official interrogation, and the end of the conversation with the undercover officer that lasted nearly as long.

Ritchie urged the jury to pay close attention in the videotapes to Pickton's "intellectual competence," his "level of understanding" and his "level of sophistication" when talking to the police officers, who had certain expertise.

"Pay close attention to what Mr. Pickton says and the manner in which he expresses himself," Ritchie said.

He said Pickton was not the only person with access to that property, and that it was not "a quiet pastoral farm" but "a busy hive of activity."

Ritchie told the jury to be patient when scientific DNA evidence is introduced at trial, noting some evidence linked to the women did not have Pickton's DNA on it but, in fact, contained the DNA of other people.

Ritchie said the jury will hear of other people with "significant roles" in the case.

And he said some civilian witnesses may have their own motives for testifying.

"A witness's story at first blush may appear to you to be quite credible," Ritchie said, but added all testimony needs to be put into the context of all the evidence heard at trial.

source
ANGRYWOLF

Post by ANGRYWOLF »

I think it's a foregone conclusion he's guilty.The defense is simply doing it's job, so I don't blame them for claiming he's innocent.

What bothers me is the claim by some of the families of the victims that they couldn't get the police to act initially when their loved ones disappeared.The police need to be very proactive nowadays.Just because the person is a prostitute, a drug addict or someone not highly regarded by society doesn't mean the police should be slow off the ball in their investigation. A serial killer generally doesn't stop until he is caught and you risk letting other people be murdered if you don't take disappearances and murders in your area seriously if you are the police.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

This reminds me of the unsolved string of murders along the Texas/Mexico border. Young women have been disappearing for years...some are found murdered, others will probably never be found. But...they're poor, they're often prostitutes and nobody really cares. It's been said that some Mexican police could be involved.

But nothing happens.

Anyone surprised?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Return to “Crimes Trials”