PS2 Problem

Fibonacci

PS2 Problem

Post by Fibonacci »

I cant play the Blue PS2 games.:confused: I went to playstation.com but all they could offer was "Call this Number.....":thinking: I can play the black and the silver PSone games. I can also play the Silver PS2 Games. But when I try to Play the blue one all I get is "Disc Read Error".:mad:

What gives?:-3
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

PS2 Problem

Post by Fibonacci »

Gee thanks for all the help! :thinking: :wah:

Anyway I found this website.

http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/ ... /ps2.ars/1

It solved the problem. Just in case any other PS2 owners have this problem.:D
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
chrisb84uk

PS2 Problem

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yeah that same problem happened to me as well and not long after I bought it, but got it fixed and hadn't thankfully had a problem since!

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”