Just an observation...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Erinna1112

Just an observation...

Post by Erinna1112 »

....to all of those saying "yeah, let the thread die"....the only way to let a thread die is to QUIT POSTING TO IT. Something to think about next time you're wanting to agree with someone, yes?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!
Fibonacci

Just an observation...

Post by Fibonacci »

Yes!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
buttercup

Just an observation...

Post by buttercup »

Thats a very good point Erinna, but it wont just go away, if the only posts in it were please let it die - it would

Return to “General Chit Chat”