How To Outwit A Sasquatch!

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

1. Determine if you’re in Bigfoot territory.

If you’re off the beaten path, in a forested area in a climate that has heavy precipitation, you could be in the proverbial ballpark.

2. Use your senses.

Look: Bigfoots have distinctive five-toed footprints, up to 20 inches long and 7 inches wide.

Listen: Hear any cracking branches, heavy bipedal footfalls or unfamiliar grunts?

Smell: Bigfoots sometimes emit a sickening odor, described as a cross between a dead animal and a wet dog.

3. If you spot a Bigfoot, don’t make prolonged eye contact.

Most sightings have been at a comfortable distance beyond 50 feet. Looking down may be interpreted as a sign of submission; instead, keep him (or her) in your peripheral vision.

4. Fool the sasquatch into thinking you’re another creature of the forest.

Try mimicking the beast’s current behavior — kneel down, eat berries or vegetation — to signal that you’re not a threat.

5. Create a distraction.

Bigfoots are about as intelligent as the great apes in that they do not use fire or tools and are easily distracted. Try throwing a rock or a stick into the forest behind the beast. Do NOT throw anything AT the Bigfoot.

6. Hightail it.

Once you’re out of sight, you can be reasonably sure that you’re out of danger.

Some life saving information!:rolleyes: :wah:
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
guppy

Post by guppy »

thanks for these life saving tips...unfortunantely the chicken poop in me would mean i would shimmy up the nearest tree and make like a bird....:wah: :wah:
koan

Post by koan »

If only I'd had this advice last year. :-1
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

My nick name when a kid was Bigfoot, so I'm counting on them noticing my big feet and think I'm a lost family member...but thanks for the tips....
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

guppy;479337 wrote: thanks for these life saving tips...unfortunantely the chicken poop in me would mean i would shimmy up the nearest tree and make like a bird....:wah: :wah:

I'd probably just run screaming!

koan;479340 wrote: If only I'd had this advice last year. :-1

Sorry I was so late!

WonderWendy3;479368 wrote: My nick name when a kid was Bigfoot, so I'm counting on them noticing my big feet and think I'm a lost family member...but thanks for the tips....

Hope It works!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
koan

Post by koan »

Fibonacci;479991 wrote: I'd probably just run screaming!

I worked on a tv series out in the backwoods for two years. They had a number of bears that were getting used to humans being around. On various occasions, really "helpful" people would try to go over the basics of how to handle bear encounters with me. Invariably, I would cut them off after the first few sentences and say:

I don't care if the bear is black or brown or white. I'm not looking for a fur coat.

If I see a bear I will 1) scream 2) turn around 3) run with my hands clutched over my buttocks.

I appreciate your concern...but I will die. Let's hope I don't meet one.
ELF

Post by ELF »

Wow, I believe it!:-2

Return to “Paranormal Science”