Wisconsin Bigfoot

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Fibonacci

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by Fibonacci »

The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
K.Snyder

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by K.Snyder »

Bigfoot?

I thought he lived in Saskatchewan.
K.Snyder

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by K.Snyder »

Grabbing a deer, eh?

No wonder he hasn't been noticed by an overwhelming majority...

He must be one hell of a fast runner.

I can see it now,..

Bigfoot in the 100 meter dash.
Fibonacci

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by Fibonacci »

Some who claim to have seen one have estimated it to ,move at about 35 Mph.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by Fibonacci »

Interesting developments in Wisconsin.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/wi-bigfoot/
K.Snyder

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by K.Snyder »

If they ever do find a Bigfoot,..they will probably hire him to work for the CIA, because that's one elusive tactical SOB.

I can see the headlines now...

Bigfoot puts the stomp on terrorist foothold
zinkyusa

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by zinkyusa »

You know what they say about guys with big feet?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
YZGI

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by YZGI »

zinkyusa;466377 wrote: You know what they say about guys with big feet?

Yeah you would think he would leave an "extra" trail.:cool:
Fibonacci

Wisconsin Bigfoot

Post by Fibonacci »

K.Snyder;466345 wrote: If they ever do find a Bigfoot,..they will probably hire him to work for the CIA, because that's one elusive tactical SOB.

I can see the headlines now...

Bigfoot puts the stomp on terrorist foothold

:wah:

Return to “Paranormal Science”