Really freaky dream

Discuss alternative healing (Yoga, Reflexology) and self-help type books for the mind and thoughts for the soul.
cherandbuster

Really freaky dream

Post by cherandbuster »

SnoozeControl;457588 wrote: The ice cream was a dead giveaway. :sneaky:

Gee

The dwarf did it for me :thinking:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cherandbuster

Really freaky dream

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky;457597 wrote: Yeah, I guess when you think about it...Dwarf - little man..oh dear:lips: :o

Hey

It just shows you're a well-adjusted heterosexual

Who enjoys oral sex :lips: :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION

cherandbuster

Really freaky dream

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky;457616 wrote: :yh_bigsmi :yh_wink

Love ya Pinks!
Live Life with

PASSION

woppy71

Really freaky dream

Post by woppy71 »

I talk about sex all the time.....does that mean I'm good at oral sex?? :-3
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
woppy71

Really freaky dream

Post by woppy71 »

Hmmmmm....... Must be more to this than meets the eye :wah:
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
woppy71

Really freaky dream

Post by woppy71 »

Pinky;457669 wrote: I'm glad it didn't meet my eye...it's a bugger to get out:lips: :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Really freaky dream

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Pinky;457539 wrote: I'm at home today with a fluey-coldy type thing, and I just woke up after finally getting to sleep at around 5 am.

I just had the freakiest dream...I was at some sort of party, some of my friends and family were there, but no dancing.

So, I get up and dance like I normally would, and one of my colleagues and good RL friends comes and takes my hand and whirls me around the floor salsa-style (which I can do, if that makes any difference). This is great until we hit the other end of the floor...it's then I notice that he's becoming younger by the second until I'm being chased around by this grotesque dwarf who ends up throwing ice-cream all over me!

D'ya reckon it's just because I'm not well at the mo?:-3

I think its time for the funny farm for you missus ;) :yh_wink
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
cars

Really freaky dream

Post by cars »

Pinky;457904 wrote: D'ya know what...I think you might be right!

I've been asleep most of the afternoon and I had another one...

about Jeremy Clarkson:yh_sick I swear that can't be normal!

CUT DOWN ON THE MEDS! :p :D :wah:
Cars :)
YZGI

Really freaky dream

Post by YZGI »

Pinky;457914 wrote: LMAO!!! Time to cut down on the lemsip I think, haha!:wah:
Dont worry about the midget dream. I had the same one right before I joined the circus.:cool:
guppy

Really freaky dream

Post by guppy »

YZGI;457931 wrote: Dont worry about the midget dream. I had the same one right before I joined the circus.:cool:

were you clowning around ?:wah:
YZGI

Really freaky dream

Post by YZGI »

guppy;457937 wrote: were you clowning around ?:wah:
Nope. Midget hunting. Got three of them, Then they put the lions onto me.:cool:
YZGI

Really freaky dream

Post by YZGI »

Pinky;457949 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

You're lion about that last bit aren't you?:wah:
Got saved by the bearded lady. It was hairy for a bit there.:cool:
Uncle Kram

Really freaky dream

Post by Uncle Kram »

Had a dream last night that I'd taken my Mom somewhere and I was walking her back to my car. (In reality she would be unable to do this so I'd drive to her).

She was struggling and getting confused. I looked down at her and suddenly turned and put my arms around her and cried. She was shorter in the dream and a woman was watching me through a window. It made me wake up. I was only crying in the dream, but it made me lie awake feeling quite sad and I didn't sleep again.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Betty Boop

Really freaky dream

Post by Betty Boop »

Uncle Kram;458649 wrote: Had a dream last night that I'd taken my Mom somewhere and I was walking her back to my car. (In reality she would be unable to do this so I'd drive to her).

She was struggling and getting confused. I looked down at her and suddenly turned and put my arms around her and cried. She was shorter in the dream and a woman was watching me through a window. It made me wake up. I was only crying in the dream, but it made me lie awake feeling quite sad and I didn't sleep again.

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs
Carl44

Really freaky dream

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Kram;458649 wrote: Had a dream last night that I'd taken my Mom somewhere and I was walking her back to my car. (In reality she would be unable to do this so I'd drive to her).

thats sad krambo

i have dreams that i am with my younger brother that died in the dreams he is only about 12 or early teens sometimes its gangs of yobs trying to beat him up and i try to fight them off but last week it was the worst one ever the monsters out of resident evil were trying to get him and all i had was kitchen knives ,as the monsters came i was throwing these knives and killing loads of them my brother got away but the big nasty monster was chasing me i was running to lead it away from my brother then it cought me its claws went throgh my back and out of my chest it went to bite my face off then i woke up sweating and shouting no more sleep that night for jimbo

someone said the dream is about the way i feel i should of done more to protect my brother when he was alive , who knows for sure but very upsetting all the same :-1
telephoto lens

Really freaky dream

Post by telephoto lens »

Hi Pinky,

The film 'Living in Oblivion' is an 'indie' american movie that is about low-budget movie making and guess what? It features a (hilarious) scene whereby they film a dream sequence with a dwarf. But sorry, no icecream!!;)

http://www.sonypictures.com/classics/living/living.html

And here is a link to Peter Dinklage:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0227759/photogallery

Return to “Body, Mind, Soul”