Terrorizing our community!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
fisher

Post by fisher »

We have a family in our village that has been terrorizing it for a long time now. I am unfortunate enough to have them living 2 min from my house. I will tell you a Little about this family. A father and two sons. The oldest son is 26 and the youngest is 14. The oldest son has been in trouble since he was around the same age as the youngest. He went to prison for three years at the age of 19 or 20 for beating a guy with a pipe and also had around $38.000 worth of fines for stealing in our community.

For about a year know it has been real bad. It started with the slashing of tires. I dare say that there must have been 40 tires slashed in a short time. Now most of the people in the community are scared to death of these guys and allot of the things that were done has never been reported. I always said if they do anything to me or my family I would be at there door step. Well A few months ago I got a call from my son-in law that his tires are slashed. Now the car was parked about 20 meters from there house. He was parked there because of his job.

OK Now I am very pissed off. I was around 20 min drive away and I called the RCMP and told them what happened and they better get there before me. Well they didn't. When I arrived I flew right into the father, he was shaken in his boots. I knew it was his sons that slashed the tires but I could not prove it and that is the only thing that save him from a beating. He is the root of the whole problem. He has done jail time numerous times for different things and puts his sons up to most of the terrorizing. Now while I am giving the father a piece of my mind the oldest son came out of the house swinging a bat. I stood in the middle of the road and waited for him to come to me. I did not want to go on there property. When he seen that I was not scared one bit he dropped the bat.

Now when the RCMP came they said there is not much they can do because no body seen them do it. That is what this family relies on and it works for them.

After the RCMP left I went right in there living room and told them that if I see that my tires are slashed I don't give a **** if they done it or not I am coming back and it's not going to be pretty. They have not bothered me or the rest of my family sense.

No that does not mean they stopped terrorizing the community. Let me tell you a few of the things that have been done in the last 4 months. More tires slashed. One house set on fire. One Boat shop burned to the ground. One camp burned to the ground. The house behind mine was broken into and $10.000 worth of jewelry was stolen. At least 3 dirt bikes stolen, 4 ATV. Three firearms stole and a safe contain a large amount of cash. A number of bicycles stolen. The school broken into and much more.

No during all this there a girl that also lives in this community that was good Friends with the family. Now she started having an affair with the father but decided to break it off. Now this is the best thing that could have happened for the community. Let me explain. The father wants her back but she refused to go so things stared to get bad between then. One night she herd a load noise and went to investigate and found a bullet whole in her son’s bedroom window. This was the final straw for her so she went to the RCMP. She told them that she can fill them in on everything. See she knew everything that went on in that house and she told the police everything. She told them the location of the stolen goods and so on. Well they finally arrested them. I hope this is the end. Our community has had enough.
A witch will get a better grip on the broom if she is without panties!
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

WOW fisher those people sound crazy..Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to protect your loved ones..I hope the authorities take care of them and you do not have protect yourself further. Good luck.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
minks

Post by minks »

I hope you are right in thinking this is the end.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Good grief, Fisher. :( What trash. I admire your handling of it although you put yourself in a dangerous spot but I understand too. I am glad you weren't hurt. Geez, I got the skeevies when I read that part about the bullet hole in the window.

It's disgusting how nothing has been done. I am sorry all this bad stuff has happened in your community. I hope there are no repercussions and that these scumbags leave town.

Please be careful!
fisher

Post by fisher »

Well if the system does not take care of them the community will. I am sure of that, even if I have to cast the first stone.

Thank you all for your concerns.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Sounds to me like you should have confronted the police department as opposed to them...

I cannot believe the police department didn't set up something as a means to catch these people. Obviously they have been getting reports, and to be honest I would fear their incompetence more than I would fear that families ignorance.

To be honest, I think the slashing of the tires is probably from the 14 year old kid...If any of the others were the ones slashing the tires,..they not only need to be locked up, but evaluated for a psychiatric evaluation...Emotions of a 3 year old.

Slashing tires is one thing, but if I feared for the safety of me or the ones I loved in my house,..I would have shot them...plain and simple.
fisher

Post by fisher »

We had a large community meeting about six months ago and invite the police. They did show up and so did over 300 people from the community. They were very surprised to see that many people. They knew that we were very frustrated and the only thing that came out of the meeting was a neighbor watch program. Now this would be all good if they were doing the damage in day light. These jerks are doing this when every body is in bed.

Many of the community members come and see me about there problems cause they know I was the only one that confronted them. This is a large problem and I can take care of it but if I do no body will know about it.

Post by 911 »

Sounds to me like it's time to get a video camera. Do they make cameras motion sensitive? I'd buy one and set it up outside or inside facing your cars. It would pull it's worth if it caught one of them doing something. Juries always favor videos over testimony.

Better yet, have everyone in the neighborhood set up one of those fake cameras outside facing their house or their direction. But, I guess they would just try to steal them only to find they were fake. And that would probably **** them off.

Best of luck to you all. Maybe if the neighborhood watch made a point of riding by their house several times a day, they would get nervous and pack it in.

Creeps! :mad:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
fisher

Post by fisher »

Well looks like there is more to add to this story. Last night the home of these jerks was burnt to the ground. Now this was not done by anybody in the community other than the father. This is the second time he set fire to his house and he is doing it for the insurance money. He got away with it the first time along with four other fires. The girl that supplied the RCMP with the information about this family also told them he was planning to burn his house again. Watch him get away with it again.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Fisher :)

That's an unbelievable story

Too bad it's real :mad:

Keep us posted on these maniacs
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Geez Fisher, these bozos are real pieces of work, eh? :mad:
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

what an A$$hole. Hope he gets what's coming

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;453105 wrote: Fisher :)

That's an unbelievable story

Too bad it's real :mad:

Keep us posted on these maniacs

I will.I am sure there will be more to the story.

We know the oldest son could not of done it cause he is in jail. Now the father was under house arrest and the Judge granted him 4 days to go hunting. Can you believe that. It would be not hard to sneak out of the woods and set fire to the house or he could of instructed the 14 year old to do it. He is just as bad as the rest.He was staying up the street at a neighbor House.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

These people should never be allowed to reproduce :mad:
Live Life with

PASSION

fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;453117 wrote: These people should never be allowed to reproduce :mad:

I agree. I use to take the oldest son Rabbit hunting when he was around 12 years old. He loved it.As he got older and started to get in trouble I distance myself from him.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

fisher;453116 wrote: I will.I am sure there will be more to the story.

We know the oldest son could not of done it cause he is in jail. Now the father was under house arrest and the Judge granted him 4 days to go hunting. Can you believe that. It would be not hard to sneak out of the woods and set fire to the house or he could of instructed the 14 year old to do it. He is just as bad as the rest.He was staying up the street at a neighbor House.

Hey Fisher please be careful it could be your house they burn down next . Please take the advice from 911 and get your house covered by security cameras . They don't have to cost a fortune just the simplest of equipment could save a life - take care:)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
fisher

Post by fisher »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;453120 wrote: Hey Fisher please be careful it could be your house they burn down next . Please take the advice from 911 and get your house covered by security cameras . They don't have to cost a fortune just the simplest of equipment could save a life - take care:)

Thank you for your concerns. I have a neighbor that I keep in touch with and we keep and eye on each other. Although having a alarm and camera set up might not be a bad idea. I also make sure my smoke detectors are in working order.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Fisher if you have pets, please also keep an eye on them. People who act like this think nothing of poisoning or otherwise hurting an animal. All it would take is a little snippet of tainted meat, you know? :(
fisher

Post by fisher »

RedGlitter;453130 wrote: Fisher if you have pets, please also keep an eye on them. People who act like this think nothing of poisoning or otherwise hurting an animal. All it would take is a little snippet of tainted meat, you know? :(

Ya I have a small dog. I am not overly worried about these jerks cause they have not bothered me or my family sense I confronted them. I still keep a look out though. You never know.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Well they are at it again. Last night another ATV was stolen. I spent the afternoon with the RCMP searching the woods for the ATV but we did not find it.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Hamster;457430 wrote: Fisher I am sorry to hear you are having a bad time with these people.. Hope it improves..

Some people just never learn do they?

Thank you Hamster. I hope it improves also. The community has had about enough.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Hiya Fisher :)

These people are just terrible

Good luck to you and your community

You don't deserve this :(
Live Life with

PASSION

fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;457606 wrote: Hiya Fisher :)

These people are just terrible

Good luck to you and your community

You don't deserve this :(

Thanks Cher. The community is starting to pull together now, so that may help.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

fisher;457610 wrote: Thanks Cher. The community is starting to pull together now, so that may help.

I truly hope it does help

There should be 'power in numbers', right? :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION

fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;457612 wrote: I truly hope it does help

There should be 'power in numbers', right? :guitarist

Yes! For the most part the people are scared. I am the only one that confronted these bastards and many of the community members contact me. Like yesterday I get a call about this ATV that was stolen. I take an RCMP officer through the woods and on the marsh to search. All this little bastard is doing is stealing them and riding them at night than hiding them.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

fisher;457622 wrote: Yes! For the most part the people are scared. I am the only one that confronted these bastards

Good for you!

But PLEASE be careful :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;457625 wrote: Good for you!

But PLEASE be careful :-6

Thank you. The wife keeps telling me the same thing:)
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

well, I do feel sorry for you and your community. Sometimes I think it can be frustrating when the police are unable to take action against people like this, but lets not lay all the blame on them for that. After all, to obtain safe convictions against criminals like this, it is very important that investigations are conducted properly , thorughly and in accordance with the law.

After all, you wouldn't want these people to get to court and then get off on a technicality.

The housing estate on which I live is considered to be one of the rougher ones in my town, with all the problems that go with that: Drugs, alcohol abuse, burglary and criminal damage. Luckily for the law abiding residents, the police do work in close co-operation with the residents and the housing association which administers the estate.

They have taken a number of different steps to make things better, among which are enforcable alcohol free zones, a strict ban against under age drinking, a workshop to deal with problems between neibhours, Police Community Support Officers and a confidential helpline to both the police support group and the housing trust.

A while ago, the housing trust wrote to all of it's tennants informing them of their plans to make the estate better and one of the main things that they said was that it is very important that people document as accurately and as much as possible any incidents of anti social behaviour or crime. This, they said, would vastly increase the chances of the sort of people you talk about being dealt with promptly and effectively.

In the last six months, I can honestly say that things have got better here.

Were any of the above ideas put forward and discussed at the meeting you had with all the residents and the police? I'm not sure how things work over there in Canada with these sort of things.

Once again, I do feel sorry for you, and I do hope that things get better. Everyone deserves to be able to lead a peacefull and happy life in their homes.

Best regards, Gary.
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
fisher

Post by fisher »

woppy71;457633 wrote: well, I do feel sorry for you and your community. Sometimes I think it can be frustrating when the police are unable to take action against people like this, but lets not lay all the blame on them for that. After all, to obtain safe convictions against criminals like this, it is very important that investigations are conducted properly , thorughly and in accordance with the law.

After all, you wouldn't want these people to get to court and then get off on a technicality.

The housing estate on which I live is considered to be one of the rougher ones in my town, with all the problems that go with that: Drugs, alcohol abuse, burglary and criminal damage. Luckily for the law abiding residents, the police do work in close co-operation with the residents and the housing association which administers the estate.

They have taken a number of different steps to make things better, among which are enforcable alcohol free zones, a strict ban against under age drinking, a workshop to deal with problems between neibhours, Police Community Support Officers and a confidential helpline to both the police support group and the housing trust.

A while ago, the housing trust wrote to all of it's tennants informing them of their plans to make the estate better and one of the main things that they said was that it is very important that people document as accurately and as much as possible any incidents of anti social behaviour or crime. This, they said, would vastly increase the chances of the sort of people you talk about being dealt with promptly and effectively.

In the last six months, I can honestly say that things have got better here.

Were any of the above ideas put forward and discussed at the meeting you had with all the residents and the police? I'm not sure how things work over there in Canada with these sort of things.

Once again, I do feel sorry for you, and I do hope that things get better. Everyone deserves to be able to lead a peacefull and happy life in their homes.

Best regards, Gary.
A few of these things was brought up. The main concern was that most people were not even reporting the crimes that were happing to them. The RCMP tried to make it very clear how important it was to report everything.

The last few months the RCMP have been trying real hard to get these people. They do have enough charges to arrest all three and they did that. The oldest son was placed on house arrest.Not his house a house 21km away. He was not aloud in this community at all. He was seen in the community and the RCMP were called and after a short chase they caught him. He is now in jail waiting his court date.

The father was also arrested and he to was placed on house arrest(His house) The judge gave him a four day pass to go hunting. The RCMP were really upset over that. Now while he was in the woods his when his house burnt down. He was planing tp do this.Lots of insurance on his house.

The young son has loads of charges on him as well. But all they can do is keep him for a short while and he is back home doing what he loves ( stealing)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Hi Fisher,

I'm new here...I just want to say that I read the whole thread in major dis-belief...I am so sorry that your community has had to deal with this. I don't understand what these men are accomplishing?? They are professional Criminals?? and they get away with it?? A bullett hole in my childs window...OH MY...Cousin Vinnie would be getting a call from me...sorry to joke, but that is just WRONG... I hope things continue to get better for you. Life is tough enough at times without the added concern for the saftey of your family!

Take care and please keep us updated...
fisher

Post by fisher »

WonderWendy3;457868 wrote: Hi Fisher,

I'm new here...I just want to say that I read the whole thread in major dis-belief...I am so sorry that your community has had to deal with this. I don't understand what these men are accomplishing?? They are professional Criminals?? and they get away with it?? A bullett hole in my childs window...OH MY...Cousin Vinnie would be getting a call from me...sorry to joke, but that is just WRONG... I hope things continue to get better for you. Life is tough enough at times without the added concern for the saftey of your family!

Take care and please keep us updated...

Hi Wendy. Thanks for your concerns. I have just finished speaking to a guy that owns a building across the street from where these jerks are staying and I think he might be installing surveillance camera and point them at there house.I just found out there is a curfew on the youngest and he is not suppose to leave the house after 6 pm. We can keep an eye on the house that way.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

fisher;458100 wrote: Hi Wendy. Thanks for your concerns. I have just finished speaking to a guy that owns a building across the street from where these jerks are staying and I think he might be installing surveillance camera and point them at there house.I just found out there is a curfew on the youngest and he is not suppose to leave the house after 6 pm. We can keep an eye on the house that way.

Excellent, Fisher!

I hope you bag these losers :guitarist

If so

let us know

so we can celebrate with you :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;458129 wrote: Excellent, Fisher!

I hope you bag these losers :guitarist

If so

let us know

so we can celebrate with you :-6

Thanks Cher. I will keep everybody up to date. Thanks again for everybody's concerns. It means a great deal to me.:)
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

fisher;458159 wrote: Thanks Cher. I will keep everybody up to date. Thanks again for everybody's concerns. It means a great deal to me.:)

Fisher

FG is like a second family, isn't it? :-4
Live Life with

PASSION

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Wow ! What a friggin nightmare. Good luck man, hopefully the police are doing their jobs and cruising the neighborhood often. No one should have to live like that. I hope it gets better soon. Your doing a good thing for your community by taking a stand, just dont get foolish, theses guys your dealing with dont seem to value much.
I AM AWESOME MAN
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

There was a crack dealer kiddy-corner to me 2.5 years ago. The whole neighborhood was having to make defense against robberies. We called the Sheriff enough times that one evening I walked out of my house because there were 4 Sheriff cars on my property. They told me to get the********back in my house. They took down the crack house and life was good here for 2 years...........They are back with their drugs and robberies. We already called the Sheriff and the law is working on it.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Woo !! Fisher all I can say is be careful and watch your back these kinda of people are a ticking time bomb. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

fisher

Post by fisher »

cherandbuster;458198 wrote: Fisher

FG is like a second family, isn't it? :-4

Yes I am beginning to feel that way:)
fisher

Post by fisher »

Nomad;458363 wrote: Wow ! What a friggin nightmare. Good luck man, hopefully the police are doing their jobs and cruising the neighborhood often. No one should have to live like that. I hope it gets better soon. Your doing a good thing for your community by taking a stand, just dont get foolish, theses guys your dealing with dont seem to value much.

Well I just got in from patrolling the neighborhood myself. I did not see any of them out. They know we are watching them now and I hope that makes a difference. If this is not solved soon someone is going to get hurt.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

fisher;458599 wrote: Well I just got in from patrolling the neighborhood myself. I did not see any of them out.If this is not solved soon someone is going to get hurt.i hope it's not you.....i have not read this entire thread, sorry, but i hate to see civilians putting themselves in danger. are you armed?
fisher

Post by fisher »

lady cop;458601 wrote: i hope it's not you.....i have not read this entire thread, sorry, but i hate to see civilians putting themselves in danger. are you armed?

I have firearms in the house yes.I do not take them with me when I am patrolling. That is illegal here.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

fisher;458605 wrote: I have firearms in the house yes.I do not take them with me when I am patrolling. That is illegal here.i am NOT encouraging armed civilian patrols...just a question...are Canadians able to obtain CCW (carry concealed weapons) permits?
fisher

Post by fisher »

lady cop;458612 wrote: i am NOT encouraging armed civilian patrols...just a question...are Canadians able to obtain CCW (carry concealed weapons) permits?

no. our guns have to be locked up at all times. If a RCMP officer comes in my house and my guns are not secure he will take them and I will be fined.

During hunting season is the only time we can travel with a fire arm in the vehicle and it must be in a case. We need a special permit to own a hand gun. And that can only be used for target shooting.
fisher

Post by fisher »

We had a busy night last night!

As you know the youngest has a curfew from6 PM to6 AM. Well the night before last he was seen entering someones shed. There was a chase but he got away. Last night we decided to stake out his house.One guy was hiding in the woods covering the front door and another covering the back door. I was parked in my car 100 meters away. We were communicating with cell phones. Sure enough at 7.45 he left his house and starting walking up the road. I followed him till I see him go in the woods. We called the RCMP to let them know he has broken his curfew. I got out of my car and listened and sure enough I herd a ATV start up. I called the other guys and we went in after him. He was seen on the ATV but when he seen one of ours guys he jumped off the ATV and ran. The was the ATV that was stolen Saturday night. By this time there must of been 50 community members searching the woods. We did not find him which is not a big deal cause as soon as he comes home he will be arrested and charged with breach of curfew and in possession of stolen property. Two more charges on him. Now we will see if the judge sends him home again. For his sake he better hope the judge keeps him locked up.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Magenta flame;460481 wrote: I'm fascinated with cultural differences between different societies. If you did anything like that here they would call it a lynch mob. Or at least a mob. It's totally unacceptable. Very strange behaviour from a civilised society.

Be careful if you're a witch:wah:

Don't get me wrong I understand the frustration of crime and how different communities hope to protect themselves from it, ie (gated estates etc. ) But you really do make yourselves the victim to go to these lengths. Reading through this thread has been like watching an episode of 'King of the Hill.

We will do what it takes to keep our community safe. This has been going on for over a year now and we have had enough.
minks

Post by minks »

fisher;460533 wrote: We will do what it takes to keep our community safe. This has been going on for over a year now and we have had enough.

Be safe will ya
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
fisher

Post by fisher »

minks;460539 wrote: Be safe will ya

Yes. We are keeping a eye on each other. I am worried that if this is not settled soon it is going to get out of hand though.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”