Deciding who to marry.

AussiePam

Deciding who to marry.

Post by AussiePam »

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

When they're rich.

-- Pam, age 7

Look, tmbsgrl - I dunno how you got hold of that, but it's all lies, lies. :sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Lulu2

Deciding who to marry.

Post by Lulu2 »

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.

-- Anita, age 9

(Anita, honey...how'd you get so wise at age 9?)
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
AussiePam

Deciding who to marry.

Post by AussiePam »

But why do I not believe that any of these are not created in a little Readers Digest type adult think tank!?? Mostly they just don't ring true at all. Kids do say amazing things, but these are all kind of too pat.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

zinkyusa

Deciding who to marry.

Post by zinkyusa »

Did somone interview my son?

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.

-- Derrick, age 8

:wah:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Lulu2

Deciding who to marry.

Post by Lulu2 »

AussiePam's right, of course. These are things which sound like things ADULTS have written, thinking they'd be cute coming from children. Dennis the Menace is a good example.

But I liked 'em.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Return to “Kids Family”