Post by Sheryl »

I have 3 in my town :(
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Patsy Warnick

What have your neighbors done?

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I wheel & deal with anitque buyers etc.

The individual I really thought was a nice guy - I'd delt with several times - is registered. OMG I couldn't believe it. Scared me - now I need my husband with me - no more one to one selling/exchanging, I've known him for years, I'm shocked.

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Now I know why my mother had all of us play in the back yard.

She couldn't wait to get all 6 of us in school - she never thought there would be danger lurking in school.

Patsy
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

What a great idea. Could do with one of these sites for the UK. I know my neighbour opposite me is always in trouble with the law. It would be useful to know if any of my neighbours are dodgy and what for.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Michael Robert Casados lives on the street which backs up onto mine! He's a convicted pedophile....and, we learned recently, that, once his parole is completed, he can petition the courts to remove him from this data base.

Yes...that's what he can do.

Because we have a very solid "Neighborhood Watch" group, I doubt he could get away with much on my street....

But it gives you the CREEPS, doesn't it?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Lizard Lips

Post by Lizard Lips »

YIKES! I live in a town of 7,500 in Podunk Central, Wyoming & we've got 2 of them here!
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Lizard Lips wrote: YIKES! I live in a town of 7,500 in Podunk Central, Wyoming & we've got 2 of them here!

Oh LSquared :)

That is scary. I'm glad to say there are none around my home or where my nieces and nephews live.

Thanks for the awesome site, TGirl :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Felinessa

Post by Felinessa »

I wish there was something like that for Canada. But in the meantime, I checked out my old college town in upstate NY. Holy crap!!! For a town about 17,000 people big, there are 3 child-offenders, about 4 rapists, and a whole bunch of people with other offenses!!! And something tells me that's not all there is. I knew upstate was a creep hole :lips:
The power of MEOW
(Not so) clueless

Post by (Not so) clueless »

frightening....abso-posi-lutely, frightening. Our neighborhood and the surrounding couple miles dont show any but thats because we dont have many people around here. What concerns me is that just because we know where they live doesn't mean thats where they prey. They are just as mobile as the next guy (or girl, which completely floored me. I guess I always thought of sexual predators as men).
guppy

Post by guppy »

i typed in my address and got a whole lot of dots....................about fell out. the state prison is five miles away........................wah.......................other than that nothing for miles around me.............................
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yep this would be a interesting feature to have for the Uk, but then the results might frighten the hello out of me, so maybe it's best that I don't think about it. Mind you, we have had the odd burglary around our neighbourhood and I have seen the police up here a few times, (not sure what for though,) All very scary!

Return to “Kids Family”