New Member....

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

:D Hey all Im new here. My name is Erin I am a bit of a dork lol. I already made a few booboo's on here so I hope I learn the site soon lol.

Im 19 and almost ready to pop out my first baby. We have been told that its a boy so we are now keeping our fingers crossed...seeing as how I have an entire room full of BOYS clothes lol. If it comes out a girl she will be wearing boys clothes for a little while lol.

I live with my boyfriend of 3 years, we live in Alberta with a few room mates...for the most part its a good living situation, but believe me in time you will hear me complain about them lol.

We just bought a beautiful puppy, his name is Blue he is a Giant Malimute crossed with a Wolf. Hes our baby...for now lol.

I hope to meet some new people on here and just have a good time...:sneaky:
nvalleyvee

New Member....

Post by nvalleyvee »

Welcome new Mommy!!!!!!!!!!! Need help with diapers...........get the Dad......LOL........need to talk ............come to FG
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: :D Hey all Im new here. My name is Erin I am a bit of a dork lol. I already made a few booboo's on here so I hope I learn the site soon lol.

Im 19 and almost ready to pop out my first baby. We have been told that its a boy so we are now keeping our fingers crossed...seeing as how I have an entire room full of BOYS clothes lol. If it comes out a girl she will be wearing boys clothes for a little while lol.

I live with my boyfriend of 3 years, we live in Alberta with a few room mates...for the most part its a good living situation, but believe me in time you will hear me complain about them lol.

We just bought a beautiful puppy, his name is Blue he is a Giant Malimute crossed with a Wolf. Hes our baby...for now lol.

I hope to meet some new people on here and just have a good time...:sneaky:

Yay another Canuck, whooot whooot Canucks unite :D Welcome baby I hope you have fun here and enjoy the good folks of FG.

If you have any other problems feel free to ask anyone for help.

Have fun

Cheers

M
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Portia

New Member....

Post by Portia »

hello, i am new also...welcome! :)
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Damn for a second there I thought you were offering.....to bad for me. Altho like you said call daddy...or grandma!!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Damn for a second there I thought you were offering.....to bad for me. Altho like you said call daddy...or grandma!!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Hey Portia welcome to you as well I hope you enjoy your stay here too.

Hey BBMam, not all grannies like diapers.

― Mae West
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Yes that is true....but he will just be so darn cute that they shouldnt mind. I meen come on I am giving these 2 ladies their first grand baby. Maybe I shall call grampa, I know he deserves a few...not sure how many he ever did of mine lol but he can make up for it now.
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hehe thanks, I emptied it...it is going to take a while for me to get a hang of this thing lol.

But I am off to bed. Mommy and baby have had a long day and hes still movin and awake. The kittle pain in the ass doesnt sleep unless I do lol. I hope that changes when hes born lol.
Sheryl

New Member....

Post by Sheryl »

Welcome to the garden!

I worked nights in a when I was preggers with my first one. He slept while I worked, unless the nurses were assaulting me to feel the baby. Then when I went home to sleep he decided to wake up. :rolleyes:

congrat's on your first baby! Hope you enjoy the garden, it's a definatly a variety of folks to meet and get to know.

:-6
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

I hope you slept ok and baby settled down.

Cheers

M

― Mae West
cars

New Member....

Post by cars »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Hehe thanks, I emptied it...it is going to take a while for me to get a hang of this thing lol.

But I am off to bed. Mommy and baby have had a long day and hes still movin and awake. The kittle pain in the ass doesnt sleep unless I do lol. I hope that changes when hes born lol.

Welcome & congrats at the same time Babi! How exciting for you! Get as much sleep as you can now. Cause it will change for you after he's born, to very little or none. Many babies sleep by day & keep you up at night. Good Luck, hope yours is the exception. :)
Cars :)
DesignerGal

New Member....

Post by DesignerGal »

Welcome.

HBIC
chonsigirl

New Member....

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi there, I hope you have lots of fun!:)
cherandbuster

New Member....

Post by cherandbuster »

Hi Erin! :)

Welcome aboard -- I think you'll have a great time in our Garden :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

sunny104

New Member....

Post by sunny104 »

welcome! :-6
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hehehe again thanks to all for the welcomes and the congrats. I am extremely excited!! EEEEEK!! And yes Minks he did finally settle down...around 2:00am, and we had to be up nice and early thismorning for a dr appointment. ALl is well tho and he is doing great. I can NOT believe I have gained 4 1/2lbs in the last 2 weeks!! I now weigh 137 lbs and I have never weighed over 120 in my whole life lol. Everyone finds it quite funny. I had one person tell me I look like an olive on a toothpick hehe. But thank god I am at 32 weeks so anywhere from 4-8 more weeks!! Its getting so real and I just want to hold my baby and see if he looks like daddy or me!!
cherandbuster

New Member....

Post by cherandbuster »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Hehehe again thanks to all for the welcomes and the congrats. I am extremely excited!! EEEEEK!! And yes Minks he did finally settle down...around 2:00am, and we had to be up nice and early thismorning for a dr appointment. ALl is well tho and he is doing great. I can NOT believe I have gained 4 1/2lbs in the last 2 weeks!! I now weigh 137 lbs and I have never weighed over 120 in my whole life lol. Everyone finds it quite funny. I had one person tell me I look like an olive on a toothpick hehe. But thank god I am at 32 weeks so anywhere from 4-8 more weeks!! Its getting so real and I just want to hold my baby and see if he looks like daddy or me!!

Oh that's just wonderful! :-6

You must keep us posted as you get near your due date.

What names have you picked out? :)
Live Life with

PASSION

Angelica

New Member....

Post by Angelica »

Welcome Babies Mama..hope you enjoy the Garden. :)
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Well we really havent thought of any names. I know that we are putting Steven in his name because that was my boyfriends grampas name and they were extremely cose. His grandfather passed away three years ago and that was the one thing that daddy had asked for with this whole pregnancy. Other than that I was thinking MAYBE Braiden, or Ayden. But none are definate yet. I really want a name that is going to suit him and everything. I just want to look at him and say "You are __________" And the boyfriend agrees.
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Well we really havent thought of any names. I know that we are putting Steven in his name because that was my boyfriends grampas name and they were extremely cose. His grandfather passed away three years ago and that was the one thing that daddy had asked for with this whole pregnancy. Other than that I was thinking MAYBE Braiden, or Ayden. But none are definate yet. I really want a name that is going to suit him and everything. I just want to look at him and say "You are __________" And the boyfriend agrees.

It will come to you when you least expect it....

― Mae West
cherandbuster

New Member....

Post by cherandbuster »

That's really nice, Erin.

Are you two thinking of getting married?

Feel free to ignore my personal question! My hubby says I would be an excellent FBI interrogator . . . :p
Live Life with

PASSION

Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

cherandbuster wrote: That's really nice, Erin.

Are you two thinking of getting married?

Feel free to ignore my personal question! My hubby says I would be an excellent FBI interrogator . . . :p

Him and I talk about it all the time and my father thinks we should do it and do it tomorrow. The way we see it is that we love eachother weather we have rings to show it or not and yes one day we will......Im thinking we will just run away than come back and go to all the family and friends and be like "Oh yes and did we tell you guys...we are married" lol. He keeps telling me that he wants us to have all these things before we get married because the money we spend on a wedding would be better to go towards our toys lol. He has plans to get sea doos and boats and dirt bikes and quads. And just the other day he told me that once we have all of that tha we will run away and do the whole get married thing. But right now neither of us are in a hurry at all.
YZGI

New Member....

Post by YZGI »

I say go with Steven Yzgi _____. What say you?
cherandbuster

New Member....

Post by cherandbuster »

I have to say, I agree with the boyfriend about all the $$ you can spend on a wedding.

My hubby and I got married Las Vegas. And never regretted it. :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Heheh no offence...but if I could pronounce it than Id possible consider it hehehe. I hope you dont take offence to that:(

And yes I agree with him so much. The wedding and the getting married are things neither of us want right now, like I said we both love eachother so darn much and a ring is not going to change that or make our love for eachother any more or less. Right now I know I want my Sea Doos, we had 2 as kids but when the rents split dad took em and I have never been invited to go out for the weekend or anything, I know I have asked...but do you think dad and the new fam want me and the boyfriend taggin along.....naw. So therefore he said hed get me my own and hed pain it what ever color I want it to be hehehe. ( hes a mechanic and has all the air guns and paint guns sitting in the garage, I know my truck and Sea Doo will be a different color every month hehehehehe)
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

YZGI wrote: I say go with Steven Yzgi _____. What say you?

wise, is your name steven?? hah!

Babies his name is wise guy Y'sgi??? Get it..... he kinda grows on ya after awhile.

― Mae West
YZGI

New Member....

Post by YZGI »

Its wise guy. Yz=wise Gi=guy
YZGI

New Member....

Post by YZGI »

minks wrote: wise, is your name steven?? hah!

Babies his name is wise guy Y'sgi??? Get it..... he kinda grows on ya after awhile.

Hey everybody I'm growing on minks, I'm growing on minks. YEAH!!!!
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

YZGI wrote: Its wise guy. Yz=wise Gi=guy

Hah we posted same thing same time

― Mae West
cars

New Member....

Post by cars »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Well we really havent thought of any names. I know that we are putting Steven in his name because that was my boyfriends grampas name and they were extremely cose. His grandfather passed away three years ago and that was the one thing that daddy had asked for with this whole pregnancy. Other than that I was thinking MAYBE Braiden, or Ayden. But none are definate yet. I really want a name that is going to suit him and everything. I just want to look at him and say "You are __________" And the boyfriend agrees.

Names ha, how about "Brock" or "Cutter"? Dont' like them, then you may want to check out the other 4,591 names in the link below. Good Luck, & happy hunting! :)

http://www.babynamesworld.com/
Cars :)
YZGI

New Member....

Post by YZGI »

minks wrote: Hah we posted same thing same time
HMMM Thats eerie.
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

YZGI wrote: Hey everybody I'm growing on minks, I'm growing on minks. YEAH!!!!

well ya haven't ticked me off so I guess I can't say like fungus or mould ahahahaha

― Mae West
minks

New Member....

Post by minks »

YZGI wrote: HMMM Thats eerie.

I hear the twilight zone song

― Mae West
OpenMind

New Member....

Post by OpenMind »

Hi, Babies Mama00. Welcome to the Forum Garden. I hope you're not going to let your pregnancy do your share of the gardening. We'll put you on the easy stuff first. So here ya go, I like my coffee white with no sugar.:D
Babies_Mama00

New Member....

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

hehe to all the posts above. And I know get your name, very clever yzgi.

And I to hope that this baby does not take that bad of a toll on me.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for the great happy welcomes. Makes me feel at home already. Im glad none of you think Im just some random 19 year old comming to cause trouble. thought maybe this site would help me mature seeing as how I am having a baby and that has done squat Im still the same old 19 year old kid I was in the beginning. But yes thanks again to all!!
realityx

New Member....

Post by realityx »

lol nice to meet yah

Return to “Introductions”