Finally, a photo of Suri Cruise

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

Yea, I looked. . . damn it, and I was going to say "Who cares?!?!" But I actually looked to see the pic!

Damn it. . .
LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

She is really cute. I saw it earlier today on the news if I am not mistaken.

She can't help it that her dad is a nutjob. We can always pray that Kate grows a brain and leaves before the baby is screwed up.
Sandi

Screamer

Post by Screamer »

Oh you found such a great picture of Katie! She's such a pretty face!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Cute baby looks like MOM to me.. same eyes..:)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

Im calling BULLSHIT. Thats ALOT of hair for a 4 month old!

HBIC
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

DesignerGal wrote: Im calling BULLSHIT. Thats ALOT of hair for a 4 month old!

Actually there are lots of babies born with full heads of hair. My best friend's little girl was born with lot's of hair that stuck up all over the place. Poor girl was nearly a year old before she could it to lay down. And last summer my neigbor had a little girl with lots of jet black curls. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

fake baby. not theirs, borrowed from some super-freak fan that tom and his "church" paid off.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

shelleybelle73

Post by shelleybelle73 »

D'oh!!!

I tried to fight looking....

but alas... curiosity got the better of me.. :lips:

Im not sure what to make of the baby.... Katie Holmes is a beautiful young girl, and although he's a huge action star and a pin up to millions of people around the world, I seriously think she could have done a whole lot better for herself... but at the end of the day, if there happy together.. surely thats all that matters.... but personally,I am a little skeptical about there "Coming Together"... I smell a rat... or is it Suri's stinky nappy!!

Good Luck to Suri, she's gonna need it I think!
Shelleybelle73 :yh_hugs

Breathe in, Breathe out, thats all any of us can do at the end of the day... :yh_whistl

All My Love & Best Wishes to Babyrider

I've missed you guys so much...... :-4
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

I hate to sound gossipy and all, but I can't help myself.

When Tom Cruise was married to his first wife Mimi Rogers, the one before Nicole Kidman, he and she were both in Mass General Hospital undergoing fertility testing. I know a nurse who saw them there. And after their divorce, Ms. Rogers went on to give birth to at least two children.

He then adopted two children with Ms. Kidman.

Is it safe to say that he could very well br sterile? So most likely, Katie was inseminated with another man's sperm.

I don't understand why the Big Hollywood Star has to keep this secret. Would he be perceived as 'less than a man' if this came out? Frankly, I would have respect for him for being honest.

Opinions?
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

I thought Nicole Kidman had several miscarriages. Do Scientologist believe in the use of fertility drugs?

HBIC
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I looked because I love babies and this one clearly has great genes! People who have seen Suri have been saying all along that she has a lot of hair. Nicole Kidman said she had a miscarriage right around the time he left her. I've always though Nicole was WAYYYY to classy for that jerk.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

SnoozeControl wrote: She's supposed to be four months old, I think. She looks a little Asian, I wonder if they mixed up the sperm donations.:thinking:

Yup I'm going with the asian thing myself. I'm thinking they got sperm from Hop Sing from Bonanza.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

I know this is a horrible thing to say but that baby is kind of ugly. Im awful I know but it looks like him and he is a skank.

HBIC
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

DesignerGal wrote: I know this is a horrible thing to say but that baby is kind of ugly. Im awful I know but it looks like him and he is a skank.

Just kidding. Its cute.

HBIC
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

YZGI wrote: I'm thinking they got sperm from Hop Sing from Bonanza.

Oh that's funny!! :D
Live Life with

PASSION

ARgi

Post by ARgi »

i think it's a cute kid, but it looks like tom cruise was scalped and his hair was stuck on it's head. :D
jpcme

Post by jpcme »

Was not going to look until local radio DJ's were going on about how it had stolen Elvis's hair, and how shall we say not so pretty it was.
Adam Zapple

Post by Adam Zapple »

It is a hairy Scientologist. Seriously, I think most actors in Hollywood are a card short of a full deck. Tom has some screwy ideas but so do most of us - go ahead, admit it. I wish him, Katie, Suri the best whether together or apart, I don't really care. Did you see the news yesterday when Katie took the baby out for the first time? The paparazzi vultures were aggressive and in her face. At points, she couldn't even move until a way was cleared. How ridiculous. On top of that, she has to endure all the conspiracy theories. I don't envy her one bit. They're only people for goodness sakes. They don't affect my life on iota so I don't really care about any of it, but dadgum, they should be left alone. However, weird Tom is, he isn't nearly as bad as the media and paparrazi that covers him. Now those people are skank.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Adam Zapple wrote: It is a hairy Scientologist. Seriously, I think most actors in Hollywood are a card short of a full deck. Tom has some screwy ideas but so do most of us - go ahead, admit it. I wish him, Katie, Suri the best whether together or apart, I don't really care. Did you see the news yesterday when Katie took the baby out for the first time? The paparazzi vultures were aggressive and in her face. At points, she couldn't even move until a way was cleared. How ridiculous. On top of that, she has to endure all the conspiracy theories. I don't envy her one bit. They're only people for goodness sakes. They don't affect my life on iota so I don't really care about any of it, but dadgum, they should be left alone. However, weird Tom is, he isn't nearly as bad as the media and paparrazi that covers him. Now those people are skank.

AZeee

That's a damn fine post :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

Babies_Mama00

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Shes a cute kid but I honestly think she does look Asian. Altho she also at the same time looks ALOT like Katie. I agree with whoever it was who said they hope Katie grows a brain and leaves soon!! Tom is insane. I know Id have my bags packed and be gone!!
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Cute baby..They both have a lot of hair, so its understandable that the baby has a lot of hair, but she does have Mom's eyes and Dad's nose.

The news media needs to get a grip. I would think there are more important things in the world to write about then some celebrities baby. :thinking:
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

~~~~YAWN~~~~:yh_sleep
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

SnoozeControl wrote:

Being a celebrity is probably a pain in the ass, but that's part of what making the big bucks is all about.

Absolutely.. :cool:

Post by 911 »

Let's just hope she doesn't get his nose.

Honestly, celebrity lives do not mean that much to me unless they do something totally off the wall. But then, I watch the "stupidest criminals" show. So, whether its everyday people or celebrities, if they do something stupid-that makes me curious but just wanting to know what they eat, drink or wear does not impress me.

On the other hand, too much of a weird thing creeps me out. Tom Cruise, Michael Jackson and Gary Busee (?) freak me out. **shiver** :wah:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Return to “General Chit Chat”