Fox on a trampoline vid

All aspects of your pet's behavior. Do you need help? Is your pet behaving normally?
daBunnyWendy7

Fox on a trampoline vid

Post by daBunnyWendy7 »

Wow

SuperCute!

Thanks for sharing!

Fuzzy Lint brush Taxing Hugs,

Wendybunny

Wendybunny

Everyone can make the world a better place!
Lulu2

Fox on a trampoline vid

Post by Lulu2 »

That fox is busily scent-marking the trampoline (which probably smells to him of human feet!) CUTE! Thanks...
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Lulu2

Fox on a trampoline vid

Post by Lulu2 »

One of the many interesting things about foxes is that they use EVERY hunting method. They stalk and pounce, they run down prey, they hide in ambush and they even climb trees and drop from low branches! Native Americans admired this flexibility and cleverness and often used the fox as a TOTEM.....and so, "Brother Fox" became a folk hero. (Sound familiar? Joel Chandler Harris heard about "Brer' Fox" from Uncle Remus, who heard of him from the Native Americans in the area.)

I doubt that the fox was doing anything more than scent-marking and just possibly playing a little!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Return to “Pet Behavior”