perpetually late for the party

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

...I was invited to visit here a while back... to view a kinder, gentler side of a rather fierce someone..... I visited as commanded and am just now getting around to registering on the coattails of a few aquaintances....

I've seen a few enjoyable threads in my quick perusals... I'm a musician, geek, wordophile, momma, and teacher who lives in the boons and find comfort in like minds on the net when I cannot find like minds in the tiny population of my very rural area...

who are you?
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Well, you know me, so I'll just say "Hiyas".;)
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

Hiyas back devist8 :D...... just in case you've forgotten... tomorrow is the 5th and my bet was for about 25 minutes after the appointed hour ;)

and heya to you SnoozeControl.... I'm certain there is something to tell, quit playing shy!
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

Welcome MyWay,.bout time too ;)
koan

Post by koan »

MyWay wrote:

who are you?

Welcome.

You ask scary questions. :D
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

Heya Gygz :D.... Its a holiday weekend here, everything runs a little slowly y'kknow ;).... I've had to slap our mutual friend though... next time he sends me a note and tells me to meet him in the garden he'd better damn well be there! ;)

....I am a scary person koan..... very, very scary.... please commence the shaking in your shoes bit whilst I fiddle with the soundtrack that should now be producing a bloodcurdling scream superimposed over a maniacal laugh..... it seems to be malfunctioning....
koan

Post by koan »

MyWay wrote: Heya Gygz :D.... Its a holiday weekend here, everything runs a little slowly y'kknow ;).... I've had to slap our mutual friend though... next time he sends me a note and tells me to meet him in the garden he'd better damn well be there! ;)

....I am a scary person koan..... very, very scary.... please commence the shaking in your shoes bit whilst I fiddle with the soundtrack that should now be producing a bloodcurdling scream superimposed over a maniacal laugh..... it seems to be malfunctioning....

you didn't ask the companion question "who sent you?"

*koan stops shaking
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

koan wrote: you didn't ask the companion question "who sent you?"By damned, I didn't! Is that why none of the other secret agent types are going on to the question about the fourth mackerel caught on a foggy Tuesday?? Because I've got the response to that one memerized perfectly :-3

Hiya Hamster :D Want a carrot??
koan

Post by koan »

MyWay wrote: By damned, I didn't! Is that why none of the other secret agent types are going on to the question about the fourth mackerel caught on a foggy Tuesday?? Because I've got the response to that one memerized perfectly :-3

It was a Wednesday and the toaster is working fine.

;)
abbey

Post by abbey »

Welcome MyWay,:)

Where's The Boonies?
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Hi My..great to see you here. :D
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Here's a carrot, Hamster.:)

Hello MW...............welcome to FG.
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

whilst hitting enter the Gods of Grace descended upon my being and demanded a sacrifice..... so I dropped my laptop to the floor making certain that the power cord and battery both came loose as the lappy closed itself with a thud on the carpet....

It seems, hamster, that I cannot post a url just yet... ht tp://file s.myopera.com/Mat hilda/albums/48320/thumbs/carrot.jpg_thumb.jpg

^ senza spaces

your carrot ;)

Hiyas to Wendy, Angel, chonsigirl and Abbey - boonies are anywhere you find a distinct lack of civilized things like book stores and coffee houses... My particular boonies are about 6 hours West and a wee bit North of NYC.... look at a satellite map. its where all the trees are halfway between the city and a really big lake :D

Koan..... Toaster?! Did you say Toaster?!? *bows deeply* What is my assignment Oh Lord and Master?! My wish is your command..... ;)
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

MyWay wrote: Hiyas back devist8 :D...... just in case you've forgotten... tomorrow is the 5th and my bet was for about 25 minutes after the appointed hour ;)

That would be a good guess! Watch for updates. ;)
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

I'm countin' on him to be prompt devist8 ;)
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

Hiyas MyMy, good to see you made it! :) (It's my decorator in crime!) ;)
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

Hiya helefra :)... I'm quite good at having fun so I'm certain I will.... :D

And heya Trixie!! I didn't realize that was YOU!! I've just been playing with my camera and have purple paint pictures for you ;)
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

MyWay wrote: Hiya helefra :)... I'm quite good at having fun so I'm certain I will.... :D

And heya Trixie!! I didn't realize that was YOU!! I've just been playing with my camera and have purple paint pictures for you ;)

Hey you! Cool!! I am starting painting soon... looking forward to seeing your pics, I bet it looks awesome!!!

Glad you are here!

xoxo
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

oOOoOOoooo... what will you be painting??

Next up is my foyer/stairs area.... or maybe the trim in the dining room... or maybe a darker shade in the dining room.. or perhaps the trim in the den... I just can't decide!!
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

MyWay wrote: oOOoOOoooo... what will you be painting??

Next up is my foyer/stairs area.... or maybe the trim in the dining room... or maybe a darker shade in the dining room.. or perhaps the trim in the den... I just can't decide!!

I have all the top part of the foyer and kitchen to do, to match the dining room, that got painted since the flood!! I really need to get started!!
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

It will be easier with the kiddos all in school this week! Go get some blue masking tape and get to work :D....

Maybe I'll follow my own advice and try to get a window or two of dining room trim done this week ;)
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

MyWay wrote:

who are you?

You know who I am..muwahahhaha :sneaky:
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Hello MyWay and welcome aboard! :guitarist

My name is Cher and my doggie is Buster. We've been a part of the Garden since May -- but it feels like forever :)

I'm sure you'll have a BLAST here with your old friends -- and the new ones, too :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

My Way, an intro seems unnecessary; you seem to be well known already. But, here's my welcome anyway. Come join in the fun.
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

Heya Bansh!! Mwah!! *heading over to your thread next ;)*

cherandbuster wrote:

Hello MyWay and welcome aboard!It's nice to meetcha Cher! My doggy's name is Cinder, she's a Mini Schnott, pure black, and spoiled Spoiled SPOILED!

OpenMind wrote: My Way, an intro seems unnecessary; you seem to be well known already. But, here's my welcome anyway. Come join in the fun."Well known"...I shall take that as a compliment :D (although I know I rank 'infamous' with one or two FG members ..... I appreciate your welcome :D..
MyWay

Post by MyWay »

mrsK wrote: Hello & Welcome MW.

I have 2 Jack Russells I breed them & there names are Jack & Jill.
ooOooOOOooo they are such FUN dogs :D... Hiya MrsK :D
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

Hi My!

(Banshee has two JRTs as well, MrsK :D)

Return to “Introductions”