A Leopard never changed his spots.
xlt66

Iraq War Triggers Islamic Reform In US

Post by xlt66 »

Good article. Good news.
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

capt_buzzard wrote: A Leopard never changed his spots.

A agree that it is next to impossible but we should lend our support to this movement in whatever way we can.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe. Now we read, that its also taking shape in the US. Is Islam the New World Order of Religion?
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

capt_buzzard wrote: Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe. Now we read, that its also taking shape in the US. Is Islam the New World Order of Religion?

Such statements are being made now and again. I do not understand the rationale behind these. The way Islam is being practiced, seeing it as New World Order of Religion will mean end of democratic thought process.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

koan

Post by koan »

sarasara wrote: Yes folks, it chews gum, it storms Falluja, its......THE NEW AMERICAN STYLE ISLAM!

What a great line!!!! :wah:

Democracy is rule by the people; a system of free choice where rulers are elected and held accountable by their constituents. The element of free choice of leaders is an explosive topic right now in the Middle East & North Africa. If fair and free elections were held tomorrow, the majority of Arab countries would probably elect totalitarian leaders with an intolerant pro-Islamist agenda. The election of extremists would spell death to democracy. We must first expel Islamic extremists and terrorists from Arab and Muslim societies before democracy sweeps the region.

Funny how the States thinks they can help other countries acquire a system it has not figured out itself.
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

koan wrote: Funny how the States thinks they can help other countries acquire a system it has not figured out itself.

Yes, it is really funny. There is a saying 'Doosro ko naseehat, khud miyan fazeehat'. which means in English - Advising others but not practicing by self.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

Clint

Post by Clint »

Suresh Gupta wrote: Such statements are being made now and again. I do not understand the rationale behind these. The way Islam is being practiced, seeing it as New World Order of Religion will mean end of democratic thought process.
Did you know that:

Noah built the ark in Iraq

The tower of Babel was in Iraq

Abraham was from Ur, which was in Southern Iraq

Jonah preached in Nineveh which is in Iraq

Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the 10 northern tribes of Israel

Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem

Daniel was in the Lion’s den in Iraq

Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jewish people into captivity in Iraq

The “Empire of man” described in the book of Revelation is called Babylon, a city in Iraq

Israel is the nation most mentioned in the Bible but Iraq is second (Babylon, Land of Shinar, Mesopotamia).

Iraq has a long history of bad behavior. Democracy will be a tough pill for them to swallow
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by clint

Iraq has a long history of bad behavior. Democracy will be a tough pill for them to swallow

You could say the same about any nation on the planet. The kind of democracy with universal suffrage we all take for granted is a relatively new phenomenon even america didn't accept the principle until fairly recently (I'm thinking of the civil rights movement in the southern states) so it's not really surprising that other nations have trouble with freedom and democracy and even ours is very fragile. It's a hard won battle that still goes on. It is something people have to learn to fight for themselves you can't impose it at the point of a gun or from outside.

The iraquis are going to have to do it themselves.
Clint

Post by Clint »

gmc wrote: You could say the same about any nation on the planet. The kind of democracy with universal suffrage we all take for granted is a relatively new phenomenon even america didn't accept the principle until fairly recently (I'm thinking of the civil rights movement in the southern states) so it's not really surprising that other nations have trouble with freedom and democracy and even ours is very fragile. It's a hard won battle that still goes on. It is something people have to learn to fight for themselves you can't impose it at the point of a gun or from outside.

The iraquis are going to have to do it themselves.

My point exactly…the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in that part of the world. Democracy is such a foreign thing to them that I have sincere doubts that they will ever embrace it. If they don’t, they won’t fight for it. If they won’t fight for it, they will never have it.

That leaves one small problem. They have supported and if left to their intents, will continue to support and work for the destruction of those they see as being an enemy of Islam. Infidels to them are not just Jews and Christians. If, in this shrinking world, they (the growing population of extremists) don’t change, they will fight until they are dead or the rest of us are. This isn’t a battle we can politely bow out of.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Lon

Post by Lon »

It wasn't too long ago (1960's & before) that blacks were being hung, burned and tortured by some who were Bible Tumpers. They even tried to justify their bigotry and actions by using the Bible. Most Klan members went to church every Sunday.

The U.S. Civil Rights Movement brought about what one might call a CHRISTIAN REFORM, in that, today, many of those bigots of yesteryear have actually seen the light. Christianiity no more promulgated violence toward blacks (PC African Americns) than Islam teaches followers to mistreat women and conduct acts of violence against non-believers. Different cultures are responsible.
koan

Post by koan »

I feel the need to say that if there was ever one World Religion that "took over" I think it would most likely be Islam over Christianity. Might not be a popular view but I think that an Islam based belief system is my projected winner. Not that it would stay as it is now...just be based on the Koran instead of the Bible.
Lon

Post by Lon »

koan wrote: I feel the need to say that if there was ever one World Religion that "took over" I think it would most likely be Islam over Christianity. Might not be a popular view but I think that an Islam based belief system is my projected winner. Not that it would stay as it is now...just be based on the Koran instead of the Bible.

I disagree koan, that will only happen if Muhammad could be made to look caucasian and more like portrayals of Jesus. But then, if that happened, dark skinned people would not accept the faith. Could you imagine a caucasian looking Budda? What if Kali looked like Robin Williams. There will probably always be acceptance by a minority of people of one ethnic appearance for a deity that does not look like them, but on the whole, nah, it will never fly.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Clint wrote: Did you know that:

Noah built the ark in Iraq

The tower of Babel was in Iraq

Abraham was from Ur, which was in Southern Iraq

Jonah preached in Nineveh which is in Iraq

Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the 10 northern tribes of Israel

Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem

Daniel was in the Lion’s den in Iraq

Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jewish people into captivity in Iraq

The “Empire of man” described in the book of Revelation is called Babylon, a city in Iraq

Israel is the nation most mentioned in the Bible but Iraq is second (Babylon, Land of Shinar, Mesopotamia).

And all this is handed down from generation to generation. So the Bible said. Who wrote the bible and can they be believed?
Clint

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: And all this is handed down from generation to generation. So the Bible said. Who wrote the bible and can they be believed?

I have noticed an assumption by many lately that things that are handed down from generation to generation are considered to be false but things that are written are considered reliable. May I submit to you that the Book of Mormon has no archeological substantiation and is largely fabrication, even though it is a written account of what is alleged to be the truth. I will much more readily accept the information handed down from generation to generation with archeological evidence and real places supporting the oral history than a book that lacks the same level of connection to reality. Those who bore the responsibility of preserving the oral history that was finally written down, were doing it in a time when that was the most common way of preserving history. Much of what they said was at one time considered unreliable until the discovery of ancient scrolls and supporting archeological discoveries silenced the critics. Did you know they have found Egyptian chariot wheels in the bottom of the Red Sea in a place that would be a likely crossing for the Children of Israel in there exodus from Egypt?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

The mass deception is so widespread its so believable.
Clint

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: The mass deception is so widespread its so believable.

Have a look. See what you think.

www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Lon wrote: It wasn't too long ago (1960's & before) that blacks were being hung, burned and tortured by some who were Bible Tumpers. They even tried to justify their bigotry and actions by using the Bible. Most Klan members went to church every Sunday.

The U.S. Civil Rights Movement brought about what one might call a CHRISTIAN REFORM, in that, today, many of those bigots of yesteryear have actually seen the light. Christianiity no more promulgated violence toward blacks (PC African Americns) than Islam teaches followers to mistreat women and conduct acts of violence against non-believers. Different cultures are responsible. But these people were good christians here. In Ireland good bible thumpers also kill each other in God's name. That's what Religion is all about. Be it Christain, Muslim or even Jewish.
Clint

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: But these people were good christians here. In Ireland good bible thumpers also kill each other in God's name. That's what Religion is all about. Be it Christain, Muslim or even Jewish.
Do you think the religion of self worship (Humanism) will get better results?
koan

Post by koan »

If Humanism is self worship then I guess the most important holiday is one's Birthday. I don't think they could form an army very well to crusade for their cause because everyone would be looking out for their own best interests.

Now that I look at it, I think Humanism must not be self worship as was suggested. Sounds more like the half wit ideas of the wannabe Satanists that I have met. Their motto was "Laugh hysterically and think of nothing but yourself." Humanism is perhaps the "worship" of all things that make us human whatever that may be. This would make an interesting list.

I think the Captain makes a good point. All religions have been used to justify war and killing...but that does not mean that the religion justified the killing only that it's name was used by the perpetrators.
Clint

Post by Clint »

Without a doubt, crimes against anyone just because they are identified with a group are wrong. Jews, for instance, have experienced that kind of “profiling” and violence for a long time.

I think that the Muslim community in America, at a minimum, should be as vocal about their distain for what happened on 9-11 as they are about being mistreated. Only a few have actually said they deplore what happened. If Muslims could make it clear that the actions of that day and other terrorists acts committed in the name of Islam are NOT the work of the faith as a whole, I think they would find the anger toward them would begin subsiding. When large numbers Islamic people celebrate in the streets because Americans have been killed, it doesn’t seem logical to be surprised or offended when there are repercussions.

Anyone who would stab to death a peace loving, pregnant woman should have their right to live revoked. It is sad because she probably had men within her own faith who would have been happy to commit the crime because she was a woman who was preaching. She probably had tons of enemies both within and without just because she wanted to share her faith.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Clint wrote: Have a look. See what you think.

www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm I'll check into it later Thanks.
gmc

Post by gmc »

You might find these of interest.

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/velikovsky/worlds.htm

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/velikovsky/

The parting of the red sea sound like the precursor of a tsunami. I have seen it suggested that the timing may be linked to earthquakes in the region, can't find the link just now. Not just velikovsky but subsequent research as well. Similarly there are correlations oin the sanskrit texts as archeogists start looking for where some of the ancient cities described might have been and look under the sea. Wev'e just seen what such an event as an earthquake can do imagine what it must have been like in ancient times, end of the world indeed.

Far from disproving events in the bible archeological research seems to lend credence to many of the events.

The bit about it being the word of God unchanged down the years, Ah well that is a different subject and one you either believe or think a load of rubbish. Personally i can accept it as a chronicle of an ancient people.

posted by addullah

Do you really believe that the Muslims has done the 11/9

They claimed the credit.

Do you want me to believe that all the US army could not shot down the two civil airplanes before they hit the two buildings

Course they could if they had known their intent.. Who are you suggesting did it?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

gmc wrote: You might find these of interest.

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/velikovsky/worlds.htm

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/velikovsky/

The parting of the red sea sound like the precursor of a tsunami. I have seen it suggested that the timing may be linked to earthquakes in the region, can't find the link just now. Not just velikovsky but subsequent research as well. Similarly there are correlations oin the sanskrit texts as archeogists start looking for where some of the ancient cities described might have been and look under the sea. Wev'e just seen what such an event as an earthquake can do imagine what it must have been like in ancient times, end of the world indeed.

Far from disproving events in the bible archeological research seems to lend credence to many of the events.

The bit about it being the word of God unchanged down the years, Ah well that is a different subject and one you either believe or think a load of rubbish. Personally i can accept it as a chronicle of an ancient people.

They claimed the credit.

Course they could if they had known their intent.. Who are you suggesting did it?
I have Velikovsky's books Thanks GMC.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Abdullah wrote: Do you really believe that the Muslims has done the 11/9

Do you want me to believe that all the US army could not shot down the two civil airplanes before they hit the two buildings

At lest to force them change direction ????????

Do you want me to believe that NY is living without space cover ??????????

Bin Laden is not a super power, and not even a big filed general in any official army,

How could he alone do all that and why he did not face any resistance from the biggest supper power in the world ??????

The 11/9 is much bigger than a terrorist attach , it is a change in all the world’s politics, it is a change in the ideology of all the western military forces.

The 11/9 has been planned and managed by very big intelligent powers, which used some of Bin Laden’s men.

So do not put the sin on poor Muslims living in the US because they escaped torture of regimes mostly supported by the US. Like Egypt, Iraq (1980-1990), Yemen, Saudi Arabia ………….

Killing a pregnant innocent woman while sleeping is the biggest crime in the world; it is a very dangerous sign that our world is no more safe.

:-2 Yeah Abdullah. Tell us who Really did it?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

koan wrote: If Humanism is self worship then I guess the most important holiday is one's Birthday. I don't think they could form an army very well to crusade for their cause because everyone would be looking out for their own best interests.

Now that I look at it, I think Humanism must not be self worship as was suggested. Sounds more like the half wit ideas of the wannabe Satanists that I have met. Their motto was "Laugh hysterically and think of nothing but yourself." Humanism is perhaps the "worship" of all things that make us human whatever that may be. This would make an interesting list.

I think the Captain makes a good point. All religions have been used to justify war and killing...but that does not mean that the religion justified the killing only that it's name was used by the perpetrators. Humanists do not worship anything, Gods or otherwise. And I don't know any Humanists who are into Self-worshp. They are very much involved in their local communities, and family life.
gmc

Post by gmc »

I know a lot of politicians that are in to self love but maybe that is a different type of forum :D :D
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

gmc wrote: I know a lot of politicians that are in to self love but maybe that is a different type of forum :D :D Its news to me GMC, never heard of self love syndrome.
Clint

Post by Clint »

Abdullah wrote: Do you really believe that the Muslims has done the 11/9

At lest to force them change direction ????????

Do you want me to believe that NY is living without space cover ??????????

Bin Laden is not a super power, and not even a big filed general in any official army,

How could he alone do all that and why he did not face any resistance from the biggest supper power in the world ??????

The 11/9 is much bigger than a terrorist attach , it is a change in all the world’s politics, it is a change in the ideology of all the western military forces.

The 11/9 has been planned and managed by very big intelligent powers, which used some of Bin Laden’s men.

So do not put the sin on poor Muslims living in the US because they escaped torture of regimes mostly supported by the US. Like Egypt, Iraq (1980-1990), Yemen, Saudi Arabia ………….

Killing a pregnant innocent woman while sleeping is the biggest crime in the world; it is a very dangerous sign that our world is no more safe.

:-2

Why did the "poor Muslime living in the US" move to the US if it is such a terrible place? If this is such a bad place to be, go back to where you came from. If this is better than where you came from, then ask yourself why it is and embrace whatever it may be. You sound like you hate the very place and people who open their arms and welcomed you. If you couldn't live where you were before you came here and you hate it here, then maybe the problem is you.
abbey

Post by abbey »

gmc wrote: I know a lot of politicians that are in to self love but maybe that is a different type of forum :D :D
T Blair is definately a very BIG self lover.... :D :D
Clint

Post by Clint »

Abdullah wrote: you did not answer my question ,

do you really believe that NY is living without air defence ??????????

could no one stop a civil air plane from reaching , after a long high jacking ???

I do not

you did not answer my question , do you really believe that NY is living without air defence

could no one stop a civil air plane from reaching , after a long high jacking ???

US is a super power , it is not a children game we have here

Neither Bin Laden nor any one could or can attack the US Except the all mighty God

The Japanese could not that , why could a small group of students do that , to change all the laws in all over the world to be against the Muslims and the Islamic world.

We should work for peace and understanding each other before it is late.

No one could talk to the Nazis in 1939 , but now every one knows that they were wrong.

:mad:
I did not say (as you earlier implied) that it was a good thing to murder a pregnant woman but as I understand it, it is done quite regularly in some cultures. You would be more familiar with that than me.

On 9-11 our air space was not invaded. Airplanes within our air space routinely left airports for other destinations within our air space. Who could imagine that there were people in this world with minds so warped they would fly airliners loaded with innocent life into towers loaded with innocent people. They able to do what they did because their acts were beyond the imaginations of civilized people. Until then, we didn't have to think about using missles against our own domestic aircraft.

I’m not discussing this with you anymore because you are accusing the victim nation of being the perpetrator of an (until then) unimaginable atrocity. To make that accusation you have to be thinking in terms I can’t imagine. That puts you on a plane of thought that I would not lower myself to, even if I was able.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Abdullah wrote: So do not talk about Muslims and 11/9 again because it is not justice :-6

WHAT UTTER RUBBISH YOU TALK MAN......NOW i see why you use other peoples quotes in your posts... :-5
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Abdullah wrote: you did not answer my question ,

do you really believe that NY is living without air defence ??????????

I do not

you did not answer my question , do you really believe that NY is living without air defence

US is a super power , it is not a children game we have here

Neither Bin Laden nor any one could or can attack the US Except the all mighty God

The Japanese could not that , why could a small group of students do that , to change all the laws in all over the world to be against the Muslims and the Islamic world.

We should work for peace and understanding each other before it is late.

No one could talk to the Nazis in 1939 , but now every one knows that they were wrong.

:mad:
A lot of questions need answering here Abdullah. By the way, what part of the United States, are you from?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Under Islam, there will be No Democracy. Its packed with followers of Satan.
koan

Post by koan »

capt_buzzard wrote: Under Islam, there will be No Democracy. Its packed with followers of Satan.

Do you really expect to be able to get away with saying that? :wah:
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

sarasara wrote: You heard it here first. The dark ages of Wahhabi style Islam have been challenged by a new generation of Muslims growing up in the 'Home of Freedom' the United States.

The development has caused shock horror all the way from Bin Ladens luxury penthouse in Tehran to the madrassas of hate in Bangladesh.

Yes folks, it chews gum, it storms Falluja, its......THE NEW AMERICAN STYLE ISLAM!

Here are some of the statements from the

'Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism'

Modern Islam

The term "modern Islam" is a controversial term often stirring deep passions among Muslims.

Some Muslims use the term referring to a necessary evolution in Muslim thinking that is long overdue. While others are enraged by those who use the term as trying to change the basic tenets of Islam which are ?clear? with no change or evolution necessary.

The Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism does not seek to change the tenets of the religion. However, the Coalition believes that the Koran only provides general principals of governance which leaves the faithful with substantial flexibility to modernize popular Muslim practices and beliefs.

The Coalition seeks to encourage discussion among Muslims about every aspect of their religion as it applies to modern times. The unwillingness of the Muslim religious establishment to consider modernizing the faith has relegated most Muslims to third world status and in many instances to a medieval existence.

Those who seek change are often afraid to speak out because of the aggressive and violent nature of those Muslims who reject change. The silence of peaceful Muslims has resulted in the hijacking of Islam by extremists and terrorists. This must change.

The Coalition seeks to give a voice to these reformers and fearlessly challenges the extremists and those who justify terrorism.

Democracy

Recently, there has been much talk about the need to spread democracy to the Arab and Muslim world. This initiative is lead by the United States and some indigenous groups in the Middle East.

This movement has taken a new sense of urgency since the tragedy of 9-11. Among the reasons given to spread democracy is that if more people in the Middle East were given an opportunity to play a role in their governance then they will be less likely to resort to terrorism as a means to effect political change.

The Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism strongly supports the promotion of democracy in the Middle East. However, the Coalition cautions that imposing democracy on the Middle East without first promoting secularism and destroying terrorism may lead to the creation of Islamic extremist states that will ultimately reject the democracy that brings them to power.

A case in point is the tragedy of Algeria. Algeria, which is a secular country, agreed to democratic parliamentary elections in 1992. The people of Algeria chose to elect extremist Muslims to government and before taking office, some of the newly elected officials announced that the democracy that brought them to power was inconsistent with Islam and they would reject a democratic form of government once they took office. As a result of the apparent extremist agenda of the newly-elected parliamentarians, the government dissolved parliament and imposed military rule. Algeria has been in a state of civil war ever since.

But Algeria was not the first example of the extremist Islamic agenda hijacking a secular country in the Middle East. Since the violent 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, many Arabs have thrown their support behind the creation of Islamic states. There is a popular belief among many Muslims that the best way forward for their countries is the creation of Islamic states. They see Islam as an answer to the totalitarian regimes that currently govern them. Iraq is the most recent example where the demise of the secular state resulted in a strong movement by clerics to create a theocracy rather than a secular democracy.

Unfortunately, many Muslims in the Middle East equate secularism with failure. The 20th century saw the creation of ?secular? Muslim states from Morocco to Iran. As we can witness by looking at the development statistics of the region, most of these states did not bring peace and prosperity to their citizens. Most of these ?modern? Arab states brought their citizens repressive rule, war and poverty. These states differed in their official orientation: some were based on capitalism; others were driven by socialism or communism. However, regardless of their official orientation they shared the commonality of being centrally run and in failing to provide their citizens with peace and prosperity.

The equating of secularism with failure has been successfully propagated by Muslim extremists. Even more dangerous than the creation of isolated Islamic states, today?s Muslim extremists seek to create a Muslim empire based on the delusion that Muslims are not sufficiently religious and that if they were to return to a strict interpretation of Islam that the problems in the Muslim world would be solved.

In fact, the common response by many citizens of the Middle East who favor the creation Islamic states is that ?we tried capitalism, we tried socialism and we tried communism and they all failed so let us try Islam.? The Coalition sees grave fault with this notion. Supporters of Islamic states are relying on false notions. Islam is a religion, not a blueprint for the creation of a modern state. The Koran does not contain sufficient guidance for the creation of a state. All modern states which have been founded and inspired by Islamic extremists are fascist, reactionary, impoverished and do not boast the features of democracy.

Democracy is rule by the people; a system of free choice where rulers are elected and held accountable by their constituents. The element of free choice of leaders is an explosive topic right now in the Middle East & North Africa. If fair and free elections were held tomorrow, the majority of Arab countries would probably elect totalitarian leaders with an intolerant pro-Islamist agenda. The election of extremists would spell death to democracy. We must first expel Islamic extremists and terrorists from Arab and Muslim societies before democracy sweeps the region.

The Coalition supports the right of all peoples to self government, but recognizes the importance of a solid system of government which guarantees a secular democracy protecting the rights of all people, regardless of gender, race or religion, and strives tirelessly to eliminate threats to democracy including extremism and terrorism. The Coalition fosters this secular environment by opening debates on the prerequisite of secularism in governments in the Middle East & North Africa, rallying against Islamist propaganda in media outlets, in institutions of education and in political campaigns, and by exploring the creation of secular democracy-preserving constitutions for Arab and Muslim countries.

The Coalition believes that Muslims must be reeducated about the benefits of secularism and that the failure of their governments to bring them peace and prosperity was not because they were secular. The Coalition also believes that democracy can not succeed unless terrorism is defeated and Islamic extremism is discredited.

Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism, © Copyright 2004

http://www.freemuslims.org/ All Muslims should be sent back to their own countries in the Middle East. They are a threat to the Western World.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Many observers in the western world today recognize that the resurgence of Islam and the rise of Islamic terrorism. America should wake up to this before they start putting suicide bombers in American cities.

This Free Muslims.Org, sounds like our Political Sinn Fein IRA, Let us talk of Peace, but buy bigger weapons. :-5
koan

Post by koan »

The resurgence of Islam and the Islamic terrorist movement are unconnected. Terrorists are equivalent to the KKK they do not represent the will of the people.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

ISLAM to dominate the World?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

And the Sisters of Allah :-6 are dominating Forum Garden. :-6
koan

Post by koan »

I don't think that world domination is a quest of Islam. If the world were to adopt Islam as a world religion it is less likely to happen by force than by peaceful acceptance. Of course all religions think they are the best religion but Christians crusaded to rid the world of non Christians and "inquired" to rid the world of pagans. While some leaders may have acted in terroristic ways (Saddam) they did so for political reasons not religious. If your family was murdered by another country some people will mourn and be sad, some people will want revenge. It is human nature not religion.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

You will see a new system of government coming about within EU countries over the next few years, 2007. There is going to be a mass deportation of all non europeans by their grandparents birth back to whence they came. And the sooner the better. The EU is a Christian Europe.

Return to “Islam”