Hi; I'm figuring this site out

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Hi. I've just joined this site and wanted to say hi to everybody. This site looks like a lot of fun once I figure it out. :)
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Hi. I'm just checking out how to post a reply.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi seekerw, welcome to FG!:)
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Hi, chonsigirl and SnoozeControl. I appreciate your very speedy welcome. Thank you.
MoreThanALover

Post by MoreThanALover »

welcome To Fg!
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Welcome!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Hi Seeker and to FG! :)
Lizard Lips

Post by Lizard Lips »

Hi Seekerw & welcome!:-6
MoreThanALover

Post by MoreThanALover »

Rapunzel wrote: Hi Seeker and to FG! :)

I wanted to be the one with the big welcome....you got me.

Seekerw, Looking forward to seeing you around!
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Welcome to FG Seeker!! :-6
white_rose

Post by white_rose »

seekerw, welcome to FG :) enjoy and have fun !
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Welcome and enjoy..:)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Welcome seek too reallity message boarding. You want drama? FG knows drama. Just check out the okay this is me ten years ago thread. Ya gotta love it. Better than any reality show around.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Garden. A nice place to visit.

Once you look around you will find this is a pretty easy place to navigate. Lots of great forums. So park yourself in a lawn chair, grab a glass of lemonade from the bar over yonder and join right in.
guppy

Post by guppy »

hi Seeker. this site is huge. u can go all over and post to your hearts content. so get to socializing. i know how much u enjoy that. u are a little behind me. i figured out how to make a avatar for me. but i know right shortly u will far surpass me . just remember to post lessons how to copy what u do for your computer illiterate friend. i also have been emailing this site address to all of our other buddies. maybe they will come on over and take a tour. never can tell. :yh_clown
minks

Post by minks »

guppy wrote: hi Seeker. this site is huge. u can go all over and post to your hearts content. so get to socializing. i know how much u enjoy that. u are a little behind me. i figured out how to make a avatar for me. but i know right shortly u will far surpass me . just remember to post lessons how to copy what u do for your computer illiterate friend. i also have been emailing this site address to all of our other buddies. maybe they will come on over and take a tour. never can tell. :yh_clown

Ah yes bring friends we love that :D New blood... I mean new people to get to know is great.

Welcome Seeker, hope you have fun as well, FG has loads of topics.

Cheers... Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
guppy

Post by guppy »

minks, that dog just kills me everytime i see it. great avatar.

i am trying to intice new blood off of another site. ................
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Wendybird wrote: Ok who scared seeker away???? :thinking:

Come on! Fess up!!!

I know one of you did it and I will find out you know! ;)

Hi, guppy. Thanks for the kind words about the site. This is indeed a big site. It will take my entire life to check it all out.

Wendybird, nobody scared me off, I promise. I just haven't had much spare time lately and wasn't up to posting too much anyway. But I'm back and wanted to say hi.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Welcome seekerw! Nahh the garden's not really that big once you get used to navigating it. I only miss a few threads here and there, I think. :thinking: ;)

Hope you enjoy it here!
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Wendybird wrote: And Hi back at yah!

Glad to see you back! Now what is this about not having spare time to post??? Unheard of! You must structure your life around the forum you know! NOTHING should come between you and the forum! lol :rolleyes:

It's not that I am addicted or anything.................................................;)

Hi again Wendybird. LOL. Your post reminds me of a joke. What's the difference between an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician?

The first thinks his equations model the real world; the second thinks the real world models his equations; and the third doesn't even realize there's a real world.

I suppose to be on FG I can't realize there's a real world out there. No, I must pretend the real world would end if I ever logged off FG. :D
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Sheryl wrote: Welcome seekerw! Nahh the garden's not really that big once you get used to navigating it. I only miss a few threads here and there, I think. :thinking: ;)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Sheryl,

Welcome to you, too! I love your avatar, BTW. Attempting to give a damn ... I've never seen anything like it, but it's great. How in the world can you keep track of all the threads? Can you view the ones that have been the most recently posted to? This is a much more comprehensive site than what I'm used to.

Take care.

Seekerw
guppy

Post by guppy »

Seeker, look under the words up top that say; MY REPLIES, this way you can remember where u posted and under what threads for awhile. it helps u remember where you have been...............

if you open my buddy list- it will tell you if your buddies are online or not.

and under who's online tells you who's online and where they are at that moment.

look under Quick links. go to edit my avatar and you can put a picture with your name. there are several to choose from. pick one that suits you .

if you go to home, there is a chat room there. i have caught a cat and sweet tatorsalad in there afew times. :wah: :wah:

I need you to help me figure out how to download pictures to my pc and how to get them on here. pleeeeeeeaaaaassssse.......(guppy wine ing) i can't figure out how to get them where i want them.:-5

also if you go under home up above, it shows alot of the threads and diff. subjects being talked about. and posts the most recent threads that are going.

hope that helps you some.

my fellow kicked off the other site friend. :lips:
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Hello and welcome to FG seeker..you will find a great bunch of posters here. Sit back and enjoy. :)
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

this is a nice forum, you will get the hang of it fast!!
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Angelica and Trixie Belle,

Thanks so much for your warm welcomes. This is a very friendly site. I know I'm going to like it more and more.

Seekerw
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

guppy wrote: Seeker, look under the words up top that say; MY REPLIES, this way you can remember where u posted and under what threads for awhile. it helps u remember where you have been...............

my fellow kicked off the other site friend. :lips:

My fellow friend transplanted from elsewhere,

Greetings. After that sort of an opening, I feel like giving the Mork split-finger salute and saying, "Nanno, nanno." :D

Thanks for all the tips. I've checked them out and they are good stuff. They are very useful. I'll help you figure out how to download the pics. Hope you're well.

Seekerw
guppy

Post by guppy »

yeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!!:-6

i;m going to learn how to make pictures................:wah:
realityx

Post by realityx »

not really hard to figure out just posting and replying i guess
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

realityx wrote: not really hard to figure out just posting and replying i guess

Hi. You make it sound so easy. :-6

I just came off another forum which was much simpler than this site. This one has many more features and threads. It's like comparing kindergarten to graduate school, almost.
seekerw

Post by seekerw »

Hamster wrote: Hey Seeker..If I can figure it out then I am sure you can!! :wah:

And I had to get my friend Betty to explain it!! :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Hamster. It will just take some time, and I haven't had much of that this last week.

I just came from a site that enforced strict anonymity. The private messaging on this site is quite refreshing, and nobody seems to care on FG if you know others here in real life. It's this whole different attitude that I'm still adjusting to. It's nice.

Take care. :D

Return to “Introductions”