Games / Arcade ?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Tombstone

Games / Arcade ?

Post by Tombstone »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this fits in with your plans or theme of the website, but are you going to offer an arcade area?

It would be a great diversion and fun to have some arcade games here on this website.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
ForumGarden

Games / Arcade ?

Post by ForumGarden »

Tombstone wrote: Hi,

I'm not sure if this fits in with your plans or theme of the website, but are you going to offer an arcade area?

It would be a great diversion and fun to have some arcade games here on this website.

Hi Tombstone,

Let's see how the vote ends up. We certainly are not against it.

Regards,

Forumgarden Staff
Peg

Games / Arcade ?

Post by Peg »

An arcade can work 2 ways. Either it will draw more people to the site and they will post in the forums as a bonus, or they will come JUST for the arcade. You can also lose some of the top posters to the arcade. I help moderate a site that has both forums and an arcade and they had to make it so you have to post 175 posts before you can have arcade priviledges. Just my 2 cents.
ForumGarden

Games / Arcade ?

Post by ForumGarden »

Hi Peg,

This is great input, thanks very much. We agree with you about restricting access to members who are active.

What we have decided to do is wait on an arcade system. We are working daily behind-the-scenes on coding and customization features that will make FG better for everyone.

Since there are 1000's of arcade websites and forums, we are not feeling too rushed on this issue. :-)

Peg wrote: An arcade can work 2 ways. Either it will draw more people to the site and they will post in the forums as a bonus, or they will come JUST for the arcade. You can also lose some of the top posters to the arcade. I help moderate a site that has both forums and an arcade and they had to make it so you have to post 175 posts before you can have arcade priviledges. Just my 2 cents.

Return to “General Chit Chat”