psychics

❤miss_trouble❤

psychics

Post by ❤miss_trouble❤ »

Just wondering if anyone is psychic, or thinks they may be?

I have tarot cards, but im still trying to suss it all out coz its really complicated, but I dont think I have any psychic abilities. Although I have had dreams that have come true, but I dont think you can put that in the same category!

Can anyone reccomend a good psychic medium, and does anybody have any fortune telling stories to share??
chonsigirl

psychics

Post by chonsigirl »

I lost in Vegas last time I stopped there.....................
koan

psychics

Post by koan »

What deck did you buy?

You'd be better off trusting your own ability than trying to find an honest psychic who does commercial tarot readings. IMO the best I've met only do them when it's important.

I can give you suggestions to improve your abilities. But I'm on and offline right now. First lesson would be patience. :D
❤miss_trouble❤

psychics

Post by ❤miss_trouble❤ »

It was just like a basic set, I dont know what its called because I dont have it with me at the mo'.

Patience is something I have very little of lol
Marie5656

psychics

Post by Marie5656 »

I was told once I should work on developing my abilities. I am not sure about tarot...but I often have some sort of auditory stuff going on. You know, I will hear a bell (like a doorbell) or a voice or some kind of sound. They often happen during that state when you are partly awake..but still a bit asleep. So I am never sure if it is just remnants of a dream, or "real". But it never goes further than that.

Not sure where to go to explore that one.
Hugh Janus

psychics

Post by Hugh Janus »

I aint sure if I am psychic but, I just knew you were going to write that...;)
❤miss_trouble❤

psychics

Post by ❤miss_trouble❤ »

Hey, Pinky, id give that a go!
Carolyn

psychics

Post by Carolyn »

Laughter is the shortest distance

between two people. Hugo

And the song, from beginning to end,

I found again in the heart of a friend. Longfellow
K.Snyder

psychics

Post by K.Snyder »

You know....

Im one of the first to look away from anyone who claims to be psychic. But as weird as it may seem, I have had visions. I have had a couple of visions about my brother being involved in a car accident. I remember it being a serious accident, and for some strange reason I pictured him with friends trapped in a large hole after the accident. I had this same vision about three times in the stretch of about two years. As I laid asleep one night, my mother woke me up and had told me that my brother was involved in a serious car accident with four of his friends. She assured me that he was ok, that they were just going to the hospital to pick him up. The next day I had found out that my brother and three of his friends were ok, except for one of his friends, and happened to be a friend of mine as well(we all partied together - his friends mostly) which happened to be the one driving. Brian was seriously injured as the side of his head clipped a highway light pole and upon any effort to save him was nothing more than him having to live on a machine for the rest of his life unconscious. His parents had decided to let go of him.

To this day I know it as a vision. I still dont know what the hole was about though. ???
koan

psychics

Post by koan »

The best starter practice I discovered was to draw a card, as you look at it write down your impressions. After you've finished, look at the meaning from your companion book or a good learner book that corelates to your deck (some of them should hardly be called tarot, they've taken so much creative license) When you compare your notes look for the similarities not the differences. Find the parts of the card's energy that got through to you. If you are way off from the meaning given then consider it a challenge card and figure out if there is some aspect of the card that gives you difficulty in your own life. I think you'd be surprised how many you can intuitively get on your own. If you got a weirdo "theme" deck this might be more difficult unless the designer really knows the symbols of the cards and why they are there.

Another good way to learn the major arcana is to pick a card each morning and watch for the energy of that card at work throughout the day. It's amazing how many places you can see the arcana at play.

I advise against trying to memorize the cards. For the lower arcana, get a book that discusses the symbols in detail. Learn the esoteric meaning of the numbers 1-10 then correspond the numbers meaning with the meaning of the suit.
theia

psychics

Post by theia »

Pinky wrote: Actually, this has given me an idea - there are a few of us who do the Tarot, or at least are interested. Maybe we could do distant readings for each other? It would be interesting to see what came up, and we could share hints, interpretations and ideas. Anyone up for it?

That sounds like a good idea :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
buttercup

psychics

Post by buttercup »

my partner has an identical twin, they are separated by a four hour drive but always in tune, it can be freaky at times
Chickadee

psychics

Post by Chickadee »

Okay, I know that I should stick to the subject in this thread, but there's really no other place to say this:

When I saw the title on this thread, I read "gay chics" and I had to go put my specs on to make sure of what I was seeing. Maybe I'll put 'em on before I fire up the computer next time. Or maybe not. I had a laugh on myself. :yh_giggle
cherandbuster

psychics

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote: Actually, this has given me an idea - there are a few of us who do the Tarot, or at least are interested. Maybe we could do distant readings for each other? It would be interesting to see what came up, and we could share hints, interpretations and ideas. Anyone up for it?

I'm up for it

It sounds like fun :cool:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cherandbuster

psychics

Post by cherandbuster »

buttercup wrote: my partner has an identical twin, they are separated by a four hour drive but always in tune, it can be freaky at times

Buttercup, as I've noted before, I also have an identical twin. People always ask us if we have some sort of psychic connection.

I can't say we do, other than we are very much alike and think/feel very similarly about many things. We can finish each other's sentences and sometimes know each other's thoughts,, but I think it's more about the nature and nurture of being twins as opposed to any psychic connection we share. :)
Live Life with

PASSION

cherandbuster

psychics

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote: Okey dokey! Just say who wants to go first!:-6

I'll go first!!

How do we do this, Pinkster? :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

theia

psychics

Post by theia »

Would someone like to give me a reading and then I'll try one for them?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
theia

psychics

Post by theia »

Pinky wrote: Ok, I'll give it a go if ya like!

What star sign are you? (So I can pick a representative card)

Capricorn
OpenMind

psychics

Post by OpenMind »

Psychic ability. So, Missy Trouble, you want to know about psychic ability.

The first thing you have to learn is how to protect yourself against the spirits. This is essential if you seriously want to pursue this path.

Why are you drawn to this path?

Return to “Space and Astronomy”