San Diego... !! My Hometown..!!

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Picture is worth a thousand words..!! more at:

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/index.html

MISSION BEACH, AND PB I GREW UP ON THESE BEACHES..

LA JOLLA COVE.

OLD DEL MAR, WHREE THE TURF MEETS THE SURF!!

WINDANDSEA..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

next hurricane season Carla, i am coming to live with you! gorgeous! :-6
Cass

Post by Cass »

Hi Carla... great photos :)

I don't know if I ever told you about the time I went to SanDiego? It involved falling down, 3rd degree burns, a limo and wearing the same clothes for 3 days in a row :D
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:eek: YIKES...!! CASS,

I guess you won't be back to my hometown anytime soon..!! :yh_peace My that must of hurt..!!

I WON'T ASK WHAT YOUR WERE HERE DOING..!! :yh_think

I see your a supporting member. If you did It them I'm in, will have to check out the benefits.. Hadn't even looked at the part of the forum yet.. If it gets me a signaure picture..!! WHOOO HOO..!! GOTTA GET MY HIP MOVING AGAIN..!! :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

LoveMama

Post by LoveMama »

CARLA wrote: Picture is worth a thousand words..!! more at:

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/index.html

MISSION BEACH, AND PB I GREW UP ON THESE BEACHES..

LA JOLLA COVE.

OLD DEL MAR, WHREE THE TURF MEETS THE SURF!!

WINDANDSEA..

Wind'n'Sea That's where I live. 2 long blocks........away!

When I was in high school, I helped build the shack. We'd collect palm leaves and put them over the top..........Still there, still sit under the palm's during a surf tourment, has never changed. Kinda nice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooo

mama
LoveMama

Post by LoveMama »

LoveMama wrote: Wind'n'Sea That's where I live. 2 long blocks........away!

When I was in high school, I helped build the shack. We'd collect palm leaves and put them over the top..........Still there, still sit under the palm's during a surf tourment, has never changed. Kinda nice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooo

mama

One more thing. I made a mistake. Carla doesn't have a photo of the Shack.

But it is at Wind'n'Sea. BUT she does have a photo of Del Mar and if you look at the photo, you can see the MOTEL. It's the long narrow building. We lived right next door to it. We alway's called it the 'no tell motel".........kind of a tacky place, right on the beach, don't know if it's there anymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooo

mama

Return to “Travel Vacation”