Now who?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Raven

Now who?

Post by Raven »

With six having left us, who is going to volunteer to put all those pics in a video? I still have two rolls to develope yet, and minks still has to put hers on, but having one video of our Forum Garden meet would have been fantastic! Anyone out there up for it? :-6
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
weeder

Now who?

Post by weeder »

Six was going to do it. I asked him to. I wish I could but I dont know how.I have a funny feeling... that he will do it for us anyway. I feel very strongly that that is the kind of giving person he is. I think he has my e mail address
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Raven

Now who?

Post by Raven »

I wouldnt know where to start either. But I'm absolutely positive all will turn out well! How you been? Everything good back home? I'm just exhausted!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
minks

Now who?

Post by minks »

Raven wrote: I wouldnt know where to start either. But I'm absolutely positive all will turn out well! How you been? Everything good back home? I'm just exhausted!

Six can PM me and I can get a CD sent through post or something and let him go to town with my pics as well, Mr Minks found my counter on my cam and I had taken over 1,000 pics!!!!!!!!!
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Now who?

Post by chonsigirl »

Holey Moley girl! Good to see you, Minks!:)
cars

Now who?

Post by cars »

minks wrote: Six can PM me and I can get a CD sent through post or something and let him go to town with my pics as well, Mr Minks found my counter on my cam and I had taken over 1,000 pics!!!!!!!!!

WOW minks, over 1000 pics, you're a real shutterbug aren't you!!! :rolleyes:

I wish I knew how to make them into a video, I would gladly have done it!:wah:
Cars :)
BabyRider

Now who?

Post by BabyRider »

I do believe that Chris gave Bez a crash course in making the videos. Maybe she can help you out.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

pina

Now who?

Post by pina »

If you email the pics through Minks I can do it from here, that is if six doesn't come back.

Good to have you back. :-4

Bez

Now who?

Post by Bez »

BabyRider wrote: I do believe that Chris gave Bez a crash course in making the videos. Maybe she can help you out.

I've been playing with 'Photobucket' and can get a slideshow running, but the video was created on 'Putfile'...haven't had time to master that yet.

If Minks has 1000 pictures it would take about 50 minutes to view in one hit :eek:
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
BabyRider

Now who?

Post by BabyRider »

Bez wrote: I've been playing with 'Photobucket' and can get a slideshow running, but the video was created on 'Putfile'...haven't had time to master that yet.

If Minks has 1000 pictures it would take about 50 minutes to view in one hit :eek:
I didn't mean to "volunteer" you, Bez, I just thought you might know how we/they can get started. If there's anything I can do from this end, I'd be glad to.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bez

Now who?

Post by Bez »

pina wrote: If you email the pics through Minks I can do it from here, that is if six doesn't come back.

Good to have you back. :-4

Hey Pina...you are the heroine of the hour...I've been 'playing' but still stumbling through the tutorials. :)
Bez

Now who?

Post by Bez »

BabyRider wrote: I didn't mean to "volunteer" you, Bez, I just thought you might know how we/they can get started. If there's anything I can do from this end, I'd be glad to.

No worries BR. I was playing around with Photobucket so that i can get some of my sons Wedding photos together for you to see in a couple of weeks time.
BabyRider

Now who?

Post by BabyRider »

Surely our resident brainiac Spot can figure out those tutorials, and maybe get you guys started. I wish I had a clue about any of it.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Now who?

Post by minks »

Bez wrote: No worries BR. I was playing around with Photobucket so that i can get some of my sons Wedding photos together for you to see in a couple of weeks time.

OK given the fact I suspect some cruddy pics in my collection, it will take some time to compile a CD but Pina, there may be one coming your way, by post, failing that, I will load them up into worldisround.com and they can be plucked from there. I will keep you informed from my end.

― Mae West
minks

Now who?

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Surely our resident brainiac Spot can figure out those tutorials, and maybe get you guys started. I wish I had a clue about any of it.

He does have a CD of the first installation :) I wish I had a clue period ahahaha Ok seriously give it time we will get something launched.

― Mae West
pina

Now who?

Post by pina »

minks wrote: OK given the fact I suspect some cruddy pics in my collection, it will take some time to compile a CD but Pina, there may be one coming your way, by post, failing that, I will load them up into worldisround.com and they can be plucked from there. I will keep you informed from my end.

I'm looking forward to getting them and seeing them before anyone else. :D

minks

Now who?

Post by minks »

pina wrote: I'm looking forward to getting them and seeing them before anyone else. :D

KK

give me about a week and should have something good for you.

― Mae West
pina

Now who?

Post by pina »

minks wrote: KK

give me about a week and should have something good for you.

Great!

weeder

Now who?

Post by weeder »

Raven wrote: I wouldnt know where to start either. But I'm absolutely positive all will turn out well! How you been? Everything good back home? I'm just exhausted!
Im good.. Miss everyone. I hope you received my thank you e mail. You must be exhausted. Give Voodoo a hug for me. Hes adorable.
weeder

Now who?

Post by weeder »

I could be wrong... but I think that 6 gave instructions to mominiowa here last week I dont remember the thread name...
Nomad

Now who?

Post by Nomad »

Bez wrote: I've been playing with 'Photobucket' and can get a slideshow running, but the video was created on 'Putfile'...haven't had time to master that yet.

So now you think your Scorcece ? :p
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Now who?

Post by Accountable »

Nomad wrote: So now you think your Scorcece ? :pBEZece. :wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”