Euthanasia discussion

Talk about the debates as they progress and after they conclude.
spot

Euthanasia discussion

Post by spot »

Welcome to the Westcliff Rules Debate on Euthanasia. Please use this thread to comment on the debate as it progresses and after its conclusion.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Euthanasia discussion

Post by spot »

Welcome back, Raven! No need for apologies, the advantage of the medium is that we can read ourselves back into where we were and conclude seamlessly. I hope you've been having fun - I've had an image of you deeply engaged with brushes and inspiration.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
cherandbuster

Euthanasia discussion

Post by cherandbuster »

Spot :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Return to “Discuss”