Where's a cop when you need one???

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Right where he should have been:

Last night Bullet is riding home from work, it's around 1 am. He's on the freeway cruising in the fast lane at about 70 mph, when this car gets in front of him. He doesn't think much of it and goes to pass, when the car moves over into the next lane in front of him again. Bullet's thinking, "This guy is just trying to get out of my way, and we're thinking the same thing at the same time." But as he continues to try to get around the guy, it's apparent the guy is trying to mess with him. Bullet sees an opening, and blows around the guy, only to have the cager catch up and start messing with him again, to the point where the cager is purposely drifting into Bullet's lane. When the guy goes to exit the freeway, Bullet follows him, gets alongside him and says, "Pull the "F" over!!" The guy and his girlfriend won't even look at him.

Finally, a red light stops them both and Bullet is just about to put it in neutral and get off the bike, when the guy blows the red to get away from him. So, Bullet jumps on his bike to go after him again and that's when he sees the cop. He flags him down and points the guy out, explaining what happened. The cops take off and pull the guy over and Bullet follows. One cop goes to the car, one cop comes to Bullet. The cop talking to Bullet was wondering why he was messing with a guy on 4 wheels when he was on 2. (Turns out, the cop rides, too.) Bullet explained how the cager was messing with him, not the other way around. So, the cop said that unless the guy was drunk, all they could do was yell at him. They took Bullet's info and sent him on his way.

Next morning, we get a call from the cop. Turns out, the guy WAS drunk and they arrested him. With Bullet's statement, they are also going to pursue reckless driving charges, and apparently, the guy had multiple DUI infractions. They thanked Bullet for getting another drunk driver off the street. FINALLY....a cop when you need one!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ArnoldLayne wrote: A God send I'd say. If the cop had not been there and Bullet had caught them up, could have turned into a situation Bullet could do without. There is justice in the world.....occasionally
You are SO right, Arnold. Bullet flat-out told the cop, "If I hadn't seen you guys, I'd have caught up to him and beat his ass." The cop laughed and said, "I don't blame you."
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

observer1

Post by observer1 »

YAY for Bullet!! FINALLY a cop when & where you need one!!

The other day I was sitting in a line of traffic on my way to work, at a red light. These 2 guys on crotch rockets came around the corner, full throttle, doing wheelies down the road. Then, when the got up to the car in front of them, they passed it in a no-passing zone. Could've easily killed someone. I was wishing so bad a cop would've been there... but of course, they weren't.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

observer1 wrote: YAY for Bullet!! FINALLY a cop when & where you need one!!

The other day I was sitting in a line of traffic on my way to work, at a red light. These 2 guys on crotch rockets came around the corner, full throttle, doing wheelies down the road. Then, when the got up to the car in front of them, they passed it in a no-passing zone. Could've easily killed someone. I was wishing so bad a cop would've been there... but of course, they weren't.
ARRRRRGGGHHH!!! Crotch rockets!!!! :-5

Does any one wonder why we call them "organ donors"??? Idiots. They will probably soon end up splattered all over the street. They think they're invincible. Just stupid....
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

i hate crotchrockets. They sound so annoying like a pissed off bee. where as a real motorcycle tuned just right can really make ya feel like a woman. :lips:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Sheryl wrote: i hate crotchrockets. They sound so annoying like a pissed off bee. where as a real motorcycle tuned just right can really make ya feel like a woman.
:yh_clap :yh_clap :yh_clap :yh_clap

My pipes baffles are drilled to hell and back. You can hear my rumble from a mile away.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Scrat wrote: Another drunk off the road. Good job Bullet. Thanx for the read BR.
Hiya Scrat!!

Like Arnie said, it's just a good thing the cops got to him before Bullet did!! :sneaky:
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Hey BR could you use any of this as a good reference at your other half's trial what he did show's his good character and maybe the cop could send a letter of appreciation .

* my OM used to be one of them flash wheelie boy's .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: Hey BR could you use any of this as a good reference at your other half's trial what he did show's his good character and maybe the cop could send a letter of appreciation .

* my OM used to be one of them flash wheelie boy's .
It's a good thought, Pants, but I doubt it would have much impact.

"Flash wheelie boys"??? I'm not following you there.... :confused:
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

BabyRider wrote: It's a good thought, Pants, but I doubt it would have much impact.

"Flash wheelie boys"??? I'm not following you there.... :confused:

somebody said someting about race bike's popping wheelie's i meant my OM use to be like that doing a wheelie at a 100 with me on the back screaming for dear life ...so flash wheelie boy's.........idiot's

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: somebody said someting about race bike's popping wheelie's i meant my OM use to be like that doing a wheelie at a 100 with me on the back screaming for dear life ...so flash wheelie boy's.........idiot's
It's bad enough to ride like a brainless idiot when you're alone. When you have a passenger on the back and are popping wheelies, you're just an ass. I've seen more than one passenger dumped that way. Complete disregard for safety. Bad, BAD idea. I hope you whupped his ass but good for doing that to you.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

[QUOTE=BabyRider]It's a good thought, Pants, but I doubt it would have much impact.

I would of thought any character reference from a policeman would go in his favour.... it can't hurt to show he's done many good deed's.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: [quote=BabyRider]It's a good thought, Pants, but I doubt it would have much impact.
I would of thought any character reference from a policeman would go in his favour.... it can't hurt to show he's done many good deed's.
I can just see the DA picking that apart to show Bullet's temper because he was chasing the guy to kick his ass, as Bullet admitted he would have done had he caught the guy before the cops did.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

BabyRider wrote: It's bad enough to ride like a brainless idiot when you're alone. When you have a passenger on the back and are popping wheelies, you're just an ass. I've seen more than one passenger dumped that way. Complete disregard for safety. Bad, BAD idea. I hope you whupped his ass but good for doing that to you.

The very sad thing is he used to think it was funny the more i screamed the faster he would go. After his last bike was stolen i said enough and he has'nt bought another one .

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: The very sad thing is he used to think it was funny the more i screamed the faster he would go. After his last bike was stolen i said enough and he has'nt bought another one .
You're still with this guy?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

BabyRider wrote: You're still with this guy?
YES......... he drive's a hevfty 4x4 now so feet firmly on the ground .The thing is even he shudder's thinking about the stupid thing's he used to do .......and me nagging 24/7 might of had something to do with it . I personnally would'nt be a passenger on a bike again have you ever been on the back of an R1 there not built for comfort just speed .

Return to “Biker Forum”