Usa

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Tombstone

Usa

Post by Tombstone »

Welcome to FG Redwhiteblue! Glad you are here and am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

How was the weather when you rode across the bridge? Probably windy as usual!

Did you try to get up to the Marin Headlands? (Marin County side of the bridge.)

Redwhiteblue wrote: Hi,

I'm new around here, so I'm just finding my way around the threads.

I love travelling, I've just come back from San Francisco, it was my second trip there in the last twelve months.

With being single, I tend to travel by myself, but I find it gives me a lot of confidence, which I don't usually possess in my everyday life, and it's good to see places that most people would never normally get the chance to.

The best part of my trip was cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge. I hired a bike and got some great views of the Bay and across the water. :-6
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Peg

Usa

Post by Peg »

Hi redwhitebleu. Welcome to the garden. :D
Suresh Gupta

Usa

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Redwhiteblue wrote: Hi,

I'm new around here, so I'm just finding my way around the threads.

I love travelling, I've just come back from San Francisco, it was my second trip there in the last twelve months.

With being single, I tend to travel by myself, but I find it gives me a lot of confidence, which I don't usually possess in my everyday life, and it's good to see places that most people would never normally get the chance to.

The best part of my trip was cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge. I hired a bike and got some great views of the Bay and across the water. :-6

Welcome on FG. You will like it here.

Happy travelling and also cycling.

Pick up thread of your liking and start posting your views.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Tombstone

Usa

Post by Tombstone »

Redwhiteblue wrote: Thanks for the welcome, it was sunny the day I rode, but surprisingly, considering that it had been raining quite heavily the previous day, not windy at all...Unless it was behind me!!!

I only managed to get as far as Sausalito, then I caught the ferry back to Fisherman's Wharf.

Excellent! Glad to hear you picked a great day.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Return to “Travel Vacation”