It was Chinese new year at the weekend.

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I'm a horse, and it say I'm compatible with a PIG!

I don't think so.........................:wah:
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha looks like I'm a pig, and apparantly am compatable with pretty much everyone, especially goats. Never thought I'd ever hear myself say that! :wah:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Would you like seconds on dessert, Chris? :)
Bez

Post by Bez »

The Dutiful Dog

Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener. Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip. The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth. Dogs are born old and get younger as they age. They take everything very serious. You may hear the Dog complains a lot about street lamps, about traffic, or about weather, but as he gets older, the less he takes his own criticisms seriously. The loyal Dog makes a splendid captain of industry, a priest, an educator, a critic, or a doctor. But whatever his career, it'll have in him a spokesman whose ideals will be profound and often original. When the fear becomes reality, Dogs go a little crazy. The Dog enters a relationship where he is the giver and the partner is the taker. He is usually very generous and loyal, and in love, he is honest and straightforward. But he will have romantic problems all his life - it's his own fault, really: he leads himself by his emotional in stability and his eternal anxiety. He is a worrier.

Quite accurate in a way....I never complain about Street lamps though !!! :D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

I'm a Snake.

Snakes have always been the seducers of human beings. If you know the story of "The White Snake", you will understand what I mean. In reality, Snake people are born charming and popular. Snakes are spotlight magnets, and they will not be ignored. Peer group attention and public recognition are the least of what he expects. Yet Snakes are never noisy or deliberately outspoken, and they have have excellent manners. Unlike the Snake who seduced Eve in to sin. the astrological Snake, is not a devil, not even a little demon. The Snake is a nice oversexed normal human being. Determined to follow through anything he undertakes to the bitter end, the Snake detests being left in the air. He makes his decisions quickly and firmly. Most people are secretly or hopelessly in love with Snakes. Gather those frustrated folk you know and most likely, they are probably in love with a Snake. Irresistible as they seem, the Snake never wastes time in idle gossip. He thinks often and deeply. He is an intellectual, a philosophers, a cerebral person.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I'm a horse...............neighhhh neighhhhh
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

:D Of course of I'm stable. But keep the carrots and apples nearby just in case.

my son
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I'm a rat and my chi is water.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

sunny104 wrote: I'm a rat and my chi is water.

Ok just don't jump out at me from some dark corner and we'll get along fine:D

my son
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Clancy wrote: ....that's good. We'll make sure you have plenty, so you don't- stirrup -a bit of trouble ;)

:wah:

my son
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Sheryl wrote: Ok just don't jump out at me from some dark corner and we'll get along fine:D

LOL!:D

Rats are supposed to be affectionate creatures...except of course that's probably not the first thing you would think of if one jumped out at you from a dark corner!:D :D
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

sunny104 wrote: LOL!:D

Rats are supposed to be affectionate creatures...except of course that's probably not the first thing you would think of if one jumped out at you from a dark corner!:D :D

:D No actually I'm running and screaming in the other direction.

my son
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

Sojourner was born under the animal sign Goat

Goat people are elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and fond of nature. People born under this sign are also the most creative. They are also very delicate, their good manners and charms always bring many admirers and friends. Goats are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected. They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being, so, they usually shy from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making and blatentlyrefuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict. Goat people are dreamers, sometimes, they are pessimistic, hesitant and over-anxious worriers! They can be lazy sometimes. If Goats have any choices, they would definitely choose to marry a wealthy person and sit back for the rest of the lives. Also, they are obsessed with their appearance. That, play an enormous part in their sense of personal stability. If they don't look their best, they may be afraid to go out the door to pick up the Sunday papers. Due to their indecisive nature, Goats like to study the esoteric to know more about the unknown. They enjoy reading books about horoscope and fortune-telling. Therefore, it will not be unusual to find Goats working as astrologers or fortune-tellers. Disorganized as they are , business is definitely not the strength in a Goat. Instead, the Goat will make a good craftsman or artist or writer and can confidently take up any career demanding artistic talents and creativities. Goat people are very romantic sensitive, sweet and darling. In relationship, they could be sometimes a little bit bossy and lazy, but with their gentle and caring nature, it will be hard to resist Goat people.

Compatibility with Goat

(1 - least compatible, 100 - most compatible)

Rat 56 - Probably not.

Ox 45 - Why not just be friends.

Tiger 24 - One of the worst combinations.

Rabbit 82 - Nice couple. They'll be happy.

Dragon 74 - A sound and stable relationship.

Snake 69 - This might work.

Horse 82 - Good, they won't bore each other.

Goat 52 - Better avoid.

Monkey 71 - Oh, well, why not?

Rooster 42 - They'll be unhappy, even if they pretend.

Dog 62 - Difficult, but possible.

Pig 98 - One of the happiest possible combinations. How interesting that my husband turns out to be under the sign of the Pig.......

SoJo's elemental ( 'Chi' Characteristic ) is Water

People born under the Water element have above average skills in interpersonal relations and persuasion. They communicate well and are able to wear away any opposition from others through their firm, constant but unobtrusive efforts. They also have the capability to advance their ideas by influencing the thoughts of others. By nature, people born under the Water element are flexible, intuitive, diplomatic and unimposing. They have an eye for spotting things that have potential. Once identified, Water element people are naturals at getting the project rolling. Their flair lies in recognising and using the talents and resources at their fingertips. Fortunately, they never make others feel that they are being made used of. Water people tend to be too conciliatory and will look for the easiest way out. At their worst, they can be inconstant and passive. They also tend to lean too much on others for support. If they want to be effective, they must be more persuasive and assertive. Only then, can they realise their dreams.

Return to “Space and Astronomy”