Zodiac Sign

cars

Zodiac Sign

Post by cars »

Do you believe in what your Zodiac sign says are your traits? I'm a Virgo, and as it turns out, my sign says all the things I am: Precise, Calculating, Logical, Aloof, Critical, Analytical, Methodic, Preoccupation with outer cleanliness. All of these things do in fact pertain to me.

SO HOW ABOUT YOU, DO YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR ZODIAC SIGN's TRAITS? :thinking:
Cars :)
Sheryl

Zodiac Sign

Post by Sheryl »

Aries - Latin for "the Ram" (Krios in Greek).

Aries likes to lead. A good challenge is happiness to Aries. Aries goes through life with confidence and a enthusiastic outlook on everything. They can lack patience and often don't finish what they start.

People born under the sun sign Aries are generous and frank with friends. They have a gift for fun. Aries can fall in love quickly and out of love even more quickly.

I'm an Aries, it's fits me mostly. I am a generous person and that has caused me to be burned many times from so-called friends. I do lack patience and don't look in my garage at all my unfinished projects. :-6
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Bez

Zodiac Sign

Post by Bez »

Traditional

Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane

Romantic and charming

Easygoing and sociable

Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable

Gullible and easily infuenced

Flirtatious and self-indulgent

98% correct I would say !!
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Richard Bell

Zodiac Sign

Post by Richard Bell »

cars wrote: Do you believe in what your Zodiac sign says are your traits?

I don't place any stock into the belief.

I did think "Space And Astronomy" was an odd spot for this thread. Kinda like putting a "Santa Claus" thread under the "Religions" category.

R.B.
jennyswan

Zodiac Sign

Post by jennyswan »

I don't believe in Horoscopes at all. It's fun to read but I wouldn't believe anything they say. I wouldn't say that I'm close minded but I don't think anything I've ever read in one of them came true.

I'm a scorpio.
Alfred

Zodiac Sign

Post by Alfred »

i don't even know what i am?
sunny104

Zodiac Sign

Post by sunny104 »

I'm a Pisces, I definitely fit all the traits!:)
minks

Zodiac Sign

Post by minks »

Taurus About Your Sign...

The Taurean's characteristics are solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will - no one will ever drive them, but they will willingly and loyally follow a leader they trust. They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. As they have a sense of material values and physical possessions, respect for property and a horror of falling into debt, they will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo and be somewhat hostile to change. Me to a tee

Mentally, they are keen-witted and practical more often than intellectual, but apt to become fixed in their opinions through their preference for following accepted and reliable patterns of experience. Their character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent, just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion,such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire. Somewhat Me

On rare occasions a Taurean may be obstinately and exasperatingly self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, stuck in a self-centered rut. They may develop a brooding resentment through nursing a series of injuries received and, whether their characters are positive or negative, they need someone to stroke their egos with a frequent, "Well Done!" Most Taureans are not this extreme though.yes again me

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.So much me it is ridiculous

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.Yes to the love of things beautiful but not to over indulgence

I would say yes I resemble my astrological sign however my life is not based on my horrorscope, I could be bothered.. HOw can you slot the entire "man kind" into 12 tidy categories.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Richard Bell

Zodiac Sign

Post by Richard Bell »

minks wrote: Taurus About Your Sign...

They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie...

Er... Hitler was a Taurus.

Thought I'd mention it.

R.B.
minks

Zodiac Sign

Post by minks »

Richard Bell wrote: Er... Hitler was a Taurus.

Thought I'd mention it.

R.B.

splendid I knew you were a special addition to FG :P hehehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
cars

Zodiac Sign

Post by cars »

minks wrote: Taurus About Your Sign...

The Taurean's characteristics are solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will - no one will ever drive them, but they will willingly and loyally follow a leader they trust. They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. As they have a sense of material values and physical possessions, respect for property and a horror of falling into debt, they will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo and be somewhat hostile to change. Me to a tee

Mentally, they are keen-witted and practical more often than intellectual, but apt to become fixed in their opinions through their preference for following accepted and reliable patterns of experience. Their character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent, just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion,such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire. Somewhat Me

On rare occasions a Taurean may be obstinately and exasperatingly self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, stuck in a self-centered rut. They may develop a brooding resentment through nursing a series of injuries received and, whether their characters are positive or negative, they need someone to stroke their egos with a frequent, "Well Done!" Most Taureans are not this extreme though.yes again me

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.So much me it is ridiculous

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.Yes to the love of things beautiful but not to over indulgence

I would say yes I resemble my astrological sign however my life is not based on my horrorscope, I could be bothered.. HOw can you slot the entire "man kind" into 12 tidy categories.

Yes minks, I think it's kind of strange to see how our traits can be summed up in a Zodiac sign's definition. ;)
Alfred

Zodiac Sign

Post by Alfred »

SnoozeControl wrote: Lessee... am I a sea goat, a fire chicken or a tasty combo?:thinking:

;)

is there an all of the above option?
BabyRider

Zodiac Sign

Post by BabyRider »

Traditional

Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane

Romantic and charming

Easygoing and sociable

Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable

Gullible and easily infuenced

Flirtatious and self-indulgent

98% correct I would say !!

Bez, I swiped your post, because I'm Libra too. Only difference is, that's about 98% INcorrect for me!! Go figure, huh? :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

cars

Zodiac Sign

Post by cars »

JAB wrote: Zodiac signs and horoscopes are amusing to me. I read mine and say yup, that's me but then can read a few others and say yup, that's me too. It's a little daily diversion to me, nothing else.

Right JAB, your Sign's "planets" realign so maybe your horoscopes can change. But it is just a little diversion & amusing to me as well, I certainly will not let it alter my plans or anything else in the slightest. ;)

Return to “Space and Astronomy”