INVESTools: Would love feedback/ info/ experience with it.

Big Business, Small Business, Investments, and Personal Finances
talk2me

Post by talk2me »

Tommorow morning I'm going to an INVESTools seminar.

Ya know, that program they sell on TV late at night.

It seems to good to be true ... and usually that means trouble.

Is this a HYPE? Fraud? or what?

Anyone out there have any experience with this?

I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks,:rolleyes:

talk2me
minks

Post by minks »

talk2me wrote:

Tommorow morning I'm going to an INVESTools seminar.

Ya know, that program they sell on TV late at night.

Is this a HYPE? Fraud? or what?

Anyone out there have any experience with this?

I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks,:rolleyes:

talk2me

good luck I wish I could help, but your first inclination may be correct about if it sounds too good.

And welcme to FG.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
talk2me

Post by talk2me »

Thanks for your reply ... re: welcoming me ... yes this is my first post.

I wish I could get some info about this company and it's product B4 I go there tomorrow. Maybe have to find other chat rooms to get answers.

:driving:

cya later, (maybe - maybe not)

talk2me
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

have you googled it? oh, and sorry you didn't get instant gratification with your first post.:-1 .....................Sponsored Links

INVESTools

www.investools.com Learn the 5-Step Formula and learn to trade stocks with confidence.

INVESTools Education

INVESToolsonline.com Accredited investors can earn more with INVESTools. Learn more!

INVESTools Investor Education Delivers investment advisory services. Investors can enter a ticker symbol and generate a list of advisor recommendations and model portfolios.

www.investools.com/ - 18k - Jan 4, 2006 - Cached - Similar pagesINVESTools Investor Education - Toolbox Demo INVESTools Toolbox organizes complex financial information and technical indicators in a user-friendly way.

www.investools.com/toolbox_pages/toolbox_ov_buttons.asp - 35k - Jan 5, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.investools.com ]

investoolsUG : Investools Users Group (The DC MOB ) investoolsUG: Investools Users Group (The DC MOB )

finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/investoolsUG/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pagesInvestools Group Investools Infomercial Oh, this is exactly what I wanted to hear. ... I can't find many people who dont' work for Investools or who haven't committed a ton ...

groups.msn.com/InvestoolsGroup - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
G-man

Post by G-man »

There's no quick method to investing... even many of the so called experts get burned. I do pretty good with my personal method, but I've been investing for years now... I take some risks, but not nearly as many as I once did... and if you're asked to pay anything... it generally isn't going to do much for you... I'm only vaguely familiar with this company... but I'd recommend you google into all the negative comments posted on the net, as well as the positive and company promoted posts. Get both sides of the story and then decide.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

talk2me wrote:

You have answered your own question.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Mookey1229

Post by Mookey1229 »

I use to work for an Investment Company. Most of these are not what they seem to be. Be very careful! Do not let them talk you into anything. These type of things take alot of planning and research. If they say you have to do something right then, my suggestion is to walk out the door. Good Luck
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I'd like to invest a billion dollars on a bet that talk2me will not even be back. :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

BabyRider wrote: I'd like to invest a billion dollars on a bet that talk2me will not even be back. :yh_rotflshe posted her first post at 4:48 and at 5:02 got all pissy about not getting all the replies she wanted. :rolleyes: :wah: ..........."cya later, (maybe - maybe not)

talk2me"..........er, who cares?
G-man

Post by G-man »

Well if she had intended on returning she most likely won't now. :p Ah well... it's a simple thing to google answers... and investing isn't really all that complicated... it's really not much more than common sense more often than not... I went into the financial business with no education or experience (in that area... I have a minor in economics, but that's about the only thing relative... ), in fact other than what I picked up from my family and my own investing which at the time wasn't much... I've either always had a natural knack for it or else I was just lucky... I'm not exactly a Warren Buffet (he became one of the wealthiest people in the world with no prior investment experience and very little knowledge), mind you... and certainly not assets-wise... if I live long enough and if things go as well as they have been... I just might hit the 10 or 11 figures he makes annually.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

How to make a million dollars?

Write a book on how to make a million dollars, then get lots and lots of people to buy it. $:cool: $
vicuob

Post by vicuob »

Hi,

I'll like to share my backup copies of Investools DVD Courses. The following are backup copies I have. If interested please reply to email.

1) Investools Basic Options (4DVD + Manual)

2) Investools Advanced Options (6DVD + Manual)

3) Investools Advanced Technical Analysis (6DVD + Manual)

4) Investools Currency Trader (7DVD + Manual)

5) Steve Nison Profitting with Japanese Candlestick DVD

6) Steve Nison Secrets to becoming a samurai trader : Advanced candlestick DVD

vicuob@yahoo.com
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Isn't that illegal? :eek:
talk2me

Post by talk2me »

G-man wrote: Well if she had intended on returning she most likely won't now. :p Ah well... it's a simple thing to google answers... and investing isn't really all that complicated... it's really not much more than common sense more often than not... I went into the financial business with no education or experience (in that area... I have a minor in economics, but that's about the only thing relative... ), in fact other than what I picked up from my family and my own investing which at the time wasn't much... I've either always had a natural knack for it or else I was just lucky... I'm not exactly a Warren Buffet (he became one of the wealthiest people in the world with no prior investment experience and very little knowledge), mind you... and certainly not assets-wise... if I live long enough and if things go as well as they have been... I just might hit the 10 or 11 figures he makes annually.

Hi,

One of the reasons I don't come to FG very often is I find it difficult to navigate the site.

I know I must sound like a dummy for saying that ... but I just have a lot of problems trying to see previous messages & posts.

After I went to the Intro to InvestTools I realized it wasn't something that I wanted to spend all THAT much time being involved in.

They make it seem like it's very easy to invest in the right stocks and sell at the right time ... but back in the 90's, when you could throw a dart at the stock page and wherever it landed U could make money ... I got caught when the .com bubble burst and lost almost everything.

So I'm not sure about my confidence in going back in the stock market, nor does it capture my interest enough to devote that much time to it ... which you prob have to do, to make any REAL money.

It sounds like you really enjoy having this as a main focus in your life, and thusly you are successful at it.

I think you have to have a passion for something to be really successful ... and my passion for watching numbers all day is just not THERE!
talk2me

Post by talk2me »

BabyRider wrote: I'd like to invest a billion dollars on a bet that talk2me will not even be back. :yh_rotfl

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack (and would like just a small fraction of that billion to pay off my debts, so I can start a new life!) heh heh

So put your $$ where your mouth is!! Cause I sure could use it!

(In return I will keep U healthy for the rest of your life!)

:-6
gmc

Post by gmc »

talk2me wrote: Thanks for your reply ... re: welcoming me ... yes this is my first post.

I wish I could get some info about this company and it's product B4 I go there tomorrow. Maybe have to find other chat rooms to get answers.

:driving:

cya later, (maybe - maybe not)

talk2me

Don't know about the US but here if it is a limited company I can go to companies house and download their accounts and find out who the directors are etc. I would be very surprised if there were not something similar in the states. Why don't you ask the companby itself? it's hardly the kind of thing they would keep secret.
talk2me

Post by talk2me »

I took all of your advice ... I went ... I listened ... I left.

I didn't buy into their program!

Thanks guys ...

(been having plumbing problems & sorry it's taken me so long to reply.)

Be Well ... ALL

:o

:rolleyes:
sanjosemike

Post by sanjosemike »

I saw their ad on TV today (Investools). It was hypnotic and seductive. Anyone would like to be able to just learn a few simple rules and turn their investing into proven money makers.

What's most seductive about it is the "appearance" that all you have to do is look at their computer models and they will tell you when to buy and sell.

Such a scenario is just plain impossible.

Investors who do serious searches on the Internet and even professional investors have long since realized that there is no magic.

Even if you are amazingly skilled, you can lose bigtime. Not too long ago, some hedge fund managers lost enormous amounts of money on tech stocks. These were people with PH.Ds in mathematics! They had the timerity to think that their superior "brilliance" and genius would win, even though nearly all assets were in one location type.

The REAL investor's schema is asset allocation models. The statistics bear that out. With asset allocation systems, you don't have to try to "guess" when a stock or mutual fund will tank.

This is no magic tool. It just takes into consideration what the Markets have done for the last 80 years.

It's also a bit boring. You won't get "juiced up" by huge, unexpected wins and hit the tank with huge unexpected losses.

Look up Asset Allocation investment systems on the Internet. You can purchase some excellent low-fee AA funds that are pre-designed to fit the asset allocation model.

Then, sit back and make some changes according to your age bracket.

Most Asset Allocation models produce about a 7-10% return over a long period of time. The less conservative ones will do better, but have a higher standard deviation and in down markets will tank more.

Real, statistical research indicate that for most investors the AA model of 70% stocks and mutual funds, and about 30% fixed asset investments work best.

Whenever there are periods of relatively well sustained market gains, "Day Trading" type programs open up with huge promises.

Even though Investools would not describe itself as "day trading" the issue still remains that they encourage their students to "over-trade."

During the sell off after 9/11, I resisted the urge to sell off everthing. That was a hugely profitable decision, but it took real determination and courage to avoid reading the newspapers and letting them control my behavior.

A well managed asset allocation program will exist through both bull and bear markets. And, you will be in a position to see your investments recover well in preparation for the next Wall Street cycle.

Save your money, invest it, but not in "Investools."

sanjosemike
natmax178

Post by natmax178 »

I am a student of investools, and have been sticking with it since july of 04. Is it a scam, No, but its alot of money for the education, if you want a reason to talk your self out of it. Is it worth it, i totally believe so, but you need patients to learn the information, but instant success is not out of reach. many student that i have started the program with back in 2004 have made a good deal of money. One guy who is on the informercial Tim Blotzer live in around my area of the SF Bay, and i keep in contact with, traded from 50 grand and a year and a half ago was about 300% on his account. i havnt asked him about the size of his account, since then but I know he doesnt have to work anymore.. as far as the people in the videos you see I know alot of those people and they are really successful. Im still getting there after makin a lot of stupid mistakes, folllow rules if you do go with it! I have made a 1400 return off of 1500, actually did that in december, look at a chart of ATI stock and you can see why so hope that helps out in anyway possible
natmax178

Post by natmax178 »

also im currently shorting the market trading a 750 dollar position ill tell you how it works out, in the next week to get an idea of what you can do... shorting the market means I make money when the market goes down with a put option on the OEX (S&P100) I love trading, and Ill never stop... its too much fun once you get the hang of it.. but you will loose money too thats part of the process, markets just to smart for anyone, stick with it and youll get it back........ "What if works?" if it doesnt your still stuck with a 9-5 for the rest of your life... hmmm, its up to you.

Believe me i thought the same exact thing that you did when i went to my first class...
sanjosemike

Post by sanjosemike »

DAY TRADING BY ANY OTHER NAME:

Is still day trading. This occurs often during very good markets, and "goes out of style" when the markets enter a Bear cycle.

The biggest complaint I have against Investools and other "schemes" is that they over-encourage you to monitor and trade too often. This is great for the people who get commissions from your trades, but the long term market data has proven this does not work.

All it does is rack up commissions and fees for trades.

The asset allocation model is a general model that works. It is not very interesting and certainly will not provide you with an emotional "high" when the markets explode with enthusiasm.

The people who use Investools are basically gambling. You need to explore your personalities to see if you are this kind of person. If you are, you may have real problem.

sanjosemike
natmax178

Post by natmax178 »

Wow you really show you know what your talking about, long term charts provide blenty of opportunity so that you do not over trade and can hang in a "investment" over a longer period of time... but I hope you enjoy working for the rest of your life. If your mind cannot open up to accepting wealth you will never be free.

I sure dont mind paying $3 in commision on a 35% return trade, but I guess thats too much still.
natmax178

Post by natmax178 »

for all who thinks investools is a scam or fake read my last 3 post... hmmm look at the dates look at the dow30 on yahoo.com and tell me if its fake since i have been shorting the market since last week and unless I am a phsycic or have a crystal ball, Iwould be lieing to you... read the dates of my post and look at the market since then oohhh and on that trade with the (OEX) i posted im up 93% in a matter of 5 days... heres the closing numbers for today

yahoo web page under finaince

Symbol Last Change

Dow 12,075.96 Down 242.66 (1.97%)

Nasdaq 2,350.57 Down 51.72 (2.15%)

S&P 500 1,377.95 Down 28.65 (2.04%)
sanjosemike

Post by sanjosemike »

... but I hope you enjoy working for the rest of your life. If your mind cannot open up to accepting wealth you will never be free...."

The securities market is not "set up" for those who want to get wealthy through it. Wealth acquisition is a completely separate topic.

Wealth aquisition is usually obtained by those who own a business and sell it, receive money from OTHER persons' labors, are true (and lucky innovators), aquisition of real estate investments that are held for a good period of time, usually with "value added," rentals, etc.

In fact, I AM retired and did so after my 52nd birthday. My wealth was obtained through the purchase of real estate rental properties, sale of a good profitable business, and finally sale of real estate associated with that business.

It has nothing to do with the stock market.

Under the best of circumstances, the stock market can provide you with a post inflation growth of 8-10%. However, it is NOT a steady growth and never will be. It will be subject to up and downturns as mercurial as our overwhelmingly leftist media.

This is not to say that 8-10% return OVER inflation is a bad thing. It is excellent. However, by itself, it is not intended to provide wealth building.

Most people who get into programs like Investools are struggling to obtain wealth and will grasp at straws to get it.

In fact, the best way to obtain wealth is to read and learn about how those who did it...did it...and still do it.

If you have a steady job, with even a small but highly reliable income, and home ownership, you can parlay yourself into wealth by purchasing reliable rental properties, renting them out and owning them over a long period of years.

Rather than the stock market, you should consider that avenue. It is a proven success model, and excellent opportunities exist RIGHT NOW, due to the real estate downturn.

In the mean time, the market will crash and gain periodically. Statistics have proven that over-trading and trying to "time" the market just doesn't work.

For that reason, Investools will not either.

sanjosemike
natmax178

Post by natmax178 »

pretty closed minded, well I know a hand full of extremly succesful people, trading & over trading. They are smart enough not be caught in the trap of the market going straight up... as far a a crash, i dont care i pray for a market crash, are you aware while your 401k is reducing value and losing 30-40 % over night, someone is taking in that money. it doesnt leave the market. most people wont understand when a down turn is coming.. and becuase of that they are stuck with mutal funds which wont help them then... they arent brave enough to pull the trigger to place their postiions in bonds.

congrats, I do believe owning a home & other rental properties is a very smart move, i dont discredit that, the market is only 1 aspect of wealth building, but i do not believe its out of reach to understand. with what i learned and seen, its alot easier then dealing with loads of people and paperwork, that comes from the realestate market. but thats could just be a simple matter of opinion if that what has made you free, more power to you.

as far as investool, more then a handful of fellow students, ive kept in contact with are creating wealth from the market and a market set back like whats been happening sure wont hurt them... not when you can short the market. so say what you want until you have given it a try and put all you have into it I dont think you can give an accurate opininon!

"you cant teach and old dog, new tricks"
sanjosemike

Post by sanjosemike »

"as far a a crash, i dont care i pray for a market crash, are you aware while your 401k is reducing value and losing 30-40 % over night, someone is taking in that money. it doesnt leave the market. most people wont understand when a down turn is coming.. and becuase of that they are stuck with mutal funds which wont help them then... they arent brave enough to pull the trigger to place their postiions in bonds. "

Statistics of 90 years of investing has conclusively proven that the mixture of 70% stocks and mutual funds that hold stocks, and 30% bonds is the most powerful tool for the market.

After a crash (which is after all, just a "correction"), the market will rebound when it is time to do so. Crashes, like the one we are seeing now, are just part of that structure.

So the key is to maintain that 70/30% structure in your own investing, and just wait it out. Within that structure, you can purchase and sell those stocks and funds which are not doing what you want, as long as you don't do it too often and over-trade.

When this is done, and you have an appropriate "asset balance" structure, you can expect about an 8-10% over-all return over inflation, which I said in my previous post is excellent in the long term.

However, this "system" is not a gambling model, and there are times, perhaps months at a time, when no sale or purchases are made. This reduces commissions and allows for the asset allocation model to do what you and I expect it to do...provide that 8-10% return.

Then, when you retire, and are say over 60, as I am, you can safely and easily take out 4-5% without risk to principle. Naturally, as you age, say to your 70s, you can take out a larger percentage, and probably should do so.

My concern with Investools remains the same. It promotes "over-trading" and expects too much from the securities industry that it cannot actually provide.

Your point about "money not leaving the market" is partially true. A good company still has value, excellent value, even after its stock is way down...in fact that is the best time to buy MORE of that stock.

But it is vital to stay within the asset allocation framework as you make those selections, and not over-trade. If Investools causes you to over-trade, you are, in my opinion, making a mistake.

For those who want to use Intestools within an AA model, I'd suggest having the discipline to NOT use it, say more than 4 times/year. Then, allow the AA model to do what it is supposed to do...

Providing you with that 8-10% return over inflation.

sanjosemike
natmax178

Post by natmax178 »

Well, I love what I know about the market, as much as i trade, or over trade, im thankful that investools gave me the education, i recieved... its working for me, and it is 1 way that is giving me time, that I could never get by, working for someone in this crazy world... but anyway a person can find financial freedom, I say go for it...
vicuob

Post by vicuob »

Im sharing my courses. email vicuob@yahoo.com if interested. state the title u like to have

1) Investools Basic options DVD + Manual

2) INvestools Advanced options DVD + Manual

3) Investools Advanced Technical Analysis + Manual

4) Investools Currency Trader DVD + Manual

5) Steve Nison Profitting with Japanese Candlestick DVD

6) Steve Nison Secrets to Becoming a Samurai Trader : Advance Candlestick DVD
Lon

Post by Lon »

rncantu;715980 wrote: I would like to thank natmax for his posts. I am also a student of Investools and I think that anyone who is considering paying for the Investools education should read his posts.

Despite what other posters have said, Investools is not advertising a way to get rich quick, or tell you a stock to invest in so you can quit your job and never work again. They are selling you the tools and education that you should have to make educated, informed trades without losing sleep over it.

I knew before paying for the Investools classes that I may not be instantly successful, or successful at all for the matter, investing in the stock market. It does state in the class that when investing in the stock market, there is some risk involved. Investools just helps you understand what risk you should take and how to not lose any more than you are comfortable with. It also teaches you how to invest in a solid company, in a solid industry, and when to buy and sell stock in that company.

I personally think that there is a higher risk in trying to figure out the stock market on your own, and I would be a lot more skeptical in taking investing advice that was free of charge. You get what you pay for. And if you treat this as a educational opportunity, the cost will seem pretty reasonable. How many classes did you take in college that you will never use again, and how much did you pay for those classes?

The stock market is not for everyone, but if you have money that you want to invest, I would definetly suggest getting some education beforehand.

How interesting that this is your first post to this Forum. You are right, having some financial knowledge under your belt is helpful if not necessary before investing. Attending Financial Seminars however, just isn't the way to do it, and the people that attend them, for the most part, are looking for short cuts to accumulating wealth.
Lon

Post by Lon »

rncantu;715993 wrote: Thank you for agreeing that having financial knowledge is helpful before investing. How would you suggest that someone gains that knowledge?

My other question is have you tried investools and did it fail for you? I have a hard time trusting anyone who says that it is a scam and that it can't work if they have not actually had experience with it. I have not yet seen a post in this forum, or any forum, that was from someone who had given this a legitimate chance and had negative results.

I did not say that this was a shortcut to accumulating wealth. All I said is that it is an opportunity to gain some knowledge of the stock market before investing. If you are able to gain that knowledge without paying for it, either through classes or trial and error, then please share your methods.

Well, I am 73 years old and comfortably retired from the Financial Markets, having worked in Sales & Sales Management. What I am saying is that so called Educational Seminars serve the purposes of those promoting the seminars and not the attendees. Basic financial education can be obtained at local Community Colleges at modest cost. For others like myself, a degree in Finance from an accredited university is helpful. For others with motivation and discipline their are many online tutorials available (free) where one can learn the basics.

http://www.thoughtsandtravels.blogspot.com
Seminar Junkie

Post by Seminar Junkie »

I got a really good report from djot.com/investools Apparently it was written by a former seminar instructor and he talks about what really goes on during the seminar. I mean he reveals sales techniques and everything. He tells you where to sit, how to ask questions, tons of stuff. I think the report is titled "Investools Seminar - Is it right for you? Seminar scam review, or something like that.

Also there is a free survey you can take to find out if the seminar is right for you before you spend your cash.
Greg Bechtol

Post by Greg Bechtol »

Hi! I'm Greg, and I am not happy with Inve-stools.

The initial pitch led the packed room, (at the San Diego convention center in 05') to believe that by using their web site to research companies and their stock performances, and following their red and green arrow prompts, you would have the tools needed to be a successful trader. That just is not the truth!

After two plus years of being a PhD student of theirs and loosing $700 in trading using all of their training, web site tools, etc,etc, we feel that we have been scammed out of our money totaling $23,600 that we paid to Inve-stools. In our case PhD really does mean "Piled Higher and deeper" in information that never empowered us to successfully use their "green and red arrow system".

I can see by the posts on other sites that we are not alone. The thing that is different in my case is that I am doing public demonstrations of my dissatisfaction. At the last two of Investools presentations here in San Diego, I stood on the sidewalk in front of their venue in a nice suit and a sign warning the innocent public of what may be a huge loss of money for them.

It seems to be VERY effective and I would encourage people across the nation to network together and do the same. I went alone with a photographer. I got a lot of positive feedback from people that wanted to know more, and they all thanked me. I haven't received a penny yet, but I am just getting started. I plan on being in LA for their Feb/March meetings. See you there!!! Greg......
Lon

Post by Lon »

Greg Bechtol;1070634 wrote: Hi! I'm Greg, and I am not happy with Inve-stools.

The initial pitch led the packed room, (at the San Diego convention center in 05') to believe that by using their web site to research companies and their stock performances, and following their red and green arrow prompts, you would have the tools needed to be a successful trader. That just is not the truth!

After two plus years of being a PhD student of theirs and loosing $700 in trading using all of their training, web site tools, etc,etc, we feel that we have been scammed out of our money totaling $23,600 that we paid to Inve-stools. In our case PhD really does mean "Piled Higher and deeper" in information that never empowered us to successfully use their "green and red arrow system".

I can see by the posts on other sites that we are not alone. The thing that is different in my case is that I am doing public demonstrations of my dissatisfaction. At the last two of Investools presentations here in San Diego, I stood on the sidewalk in front of their venue in a nice suit and a sign warning the innocent public of what may be a huge loss of money for them.

It seems to be VERY effective and I would encourage people across the nation to network together and do the same. I went alone with a photographer. I got a lot of positive feedback from people that wanted to know more, and they all thanked me. I haven't received a penny yet, but I am just getting started. I plan on being in LA for their Feb/March meetings. See you there!!! Greg......

Caveat Emptor-----------and------there are no guarantees with investing otherwise their would never be any losers
Scott289

Post by Scott289 »

The main thing that would make me leery of this is that in the infomercial, they are very clearly implying that you can "get rich quick" with this thing.

There is a part of it where they interview a family w/ a 12-year old kid, and the kid was apparently able to earn something like $2,000 to take the family to Disney World.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to do, but if you have an infomercial that claims "it's so easy that kids can do it," I'd be skeptical.

Also, you've got to remember this: if this magic software was so good, the best Wall St. investors would be using it.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Who's to say they don't ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
lala0453

Post by lala0453 »

Thanks for sharing these info with us!

I will keep in touch with your blogreading..

Stumbled your URL…

have a great day
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Your longevity is amazing, lala.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Wall Street to Main Street”