Wow~

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
TenneseeGirl

Wow~

Post by TenneseeGirl »

WEll I just talked to my husband! *he is in iraq for those of you who dont know* He will be in town in January for his mid tour leave. I am so excited! I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. Our aniversary is the 29th so it is like i am getting the best aniversary present ever. My husband home and safe in my arms. The gods really do answer prayers. O WOW I cant wait! I am already starting to think about what i should wear to the airport when i go pick him up LOL silly me! WEll i thought i would share my joyfull news with everyone. I hope your holidays will be as fullfilling(sp?) as mine are going to be now!:-4 :-6 :-4
~~~~~

Just some food for thought. Swallow it or not that's up to you.:lips:
Peg

Wow~

Post by Peg »

I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You have something to really look forward to so hopefully it will make the holidays less painful.:D
lady cop

Wow~

Post by lady cop »

having had 2 sons in war zones i can say i am happy for you too. god bless.
TenneseeGirl

Wow~

Post by TenneseeGirl »

Thank you all so much. I dont think i can express how much your support means to my husband and i. I meet complete strangers and when they find out where my husband is, they shake my hand and tell me to "say thanks" to my husband for the job he is doing over there. Then they tell me thanks for the job i am doing here. It seems so much easier to get through the fact that he is over there when i have the support of my fellow americans.
~~~~~

TenneseeGirl

Wow~

Post by TenneseeGirl »

tmbsgrl wrote: YAy!! T-girl I am happy for you.. Have a wonderful anniversary with you hubby!!! When he gets home don't let him out of your sight the whole time he is there.. Have fun!!:-4
LOL I am not planning on letting him more then five feet away from me the whole time he is here. I miss him so much it is rediculous! So i am going to abuse the presious(sp?) time i get with him. He just might be sick of me by the time he goes back LOL jk
~~~~~

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Wow~

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

thats really great news - i hope you have a wonderful christmas newyear and the whole of 2006.
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
CountryDweller

Wow~

Post by CountryDweller »

Fantastic news TNGirl! Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary too! Why bother worrying about what to wear when you pick him up...he's only gonna see your smiling face and when he gets you home....well, you know! ;) :) Am so happy for you!
minks

Wow~

Post by minks »

Awww Tenn that is so darn exciting. What to wear heck just a trench coat hehehehe that would surprise him well and good hehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
CARLA

Wow~

Post by CARLA »

Wonderful new... ;) I go with Minks a trench coat and heels..!! :cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

nvalleyvee

Wow~

Post by nvalleyvee »

I vote trench coat and heels too..........How long is the trip between the airport and home????????:lips: I am so happy for the 2 of you. Can I spell Grandbaby in say 9.5 months????????;)
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
abbey

Wow~

Post by abbey »

I am so very happy for you, i hope you have a lovely romantic sexy holiday.:-4
abbey

Wow~

Post by abbey »

TenneseeGirl wrote: Thank you all so much. I dont think i can express how much your support means to my husband and i. I meet complete strangers and when they find out where my husband is, they shake my hand and tell me to "say thanks" to my husband for the job he is doing over there. Then they tell me thanks for the job i am doing here. It seems so much easier to get through the fact that he is over there when i have the support of my fellow americans.You have the support of us Brits too TGirl,

Say thanks to your beloved from all us Brits too xx
Accountable

Wow~

Post by Accountable »

Woo hoo!! :yh_dance

Fantastic news!! We'll be disappointed if you log on here while he's in town. Let him know what we think of him! :yh_flag
BabyRider

Wow~

Post by BabyRider »

Please say "Thank you" to your husband from me for his service also. :yh_flag

I also vote for the trenchcoat and heels. :sneaky:
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Nomad

Wow~

Post by Nomad »

CARLA wrote: Wonderful new... ;) I go with Minks a trench coat and heels..!! :cool:

This is a little tame. If you really want to make that horsey giddy up Nomad has a trick or two up his sleeve.
I AM AWESOME MAN
nvalleyvee

Wow~

Post by nvalleyvee »

Nomad wrote: This is a little tame. If you really want to make that horsey giddy up Nomad has a trick or two up his sleeve.

Rut Roh..........:wah: Be careful T-Girl....on second thought........HHHMMMMM
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
The Red One

Wow~

Post by The Red One »

TNgirl, that is wonderful news! I've got duckbubbles now. Sexy lingerie underneath the trench coat with fishnet leggings (not hose) and heels. I wish all could be with their families, but unfortunately......sigh.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”