toilet training

jessfern

toilet training

Post by jessfern »

We are really struggling with our little boy, Tod. Tod is almost toilet trained, except he manages to spray the whole toilet area when he has a wee. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can remedy this, or does anyone know of a product on the market that would help us. I am fed up with cleaning the floor around the toilet basin. Look forward to any suggestions.

:-5
Betty Boop

toilet training

Post by Betty Boop »

jessfern wrote: We are really struggling with our little boy, Tod. Tod is almost toilet trained, except he manages to spray the whole toilet area when he has a wee. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can remedy this, or does anyone know of a product on the market that would help us. I am fed up with cleaning the floor around the toilet basin. Look forward to any suggestions.

Thats just boys and men in general isn't it?? ;)

Does he have a stool to stand on?? How old is he?

My eight year old still 'misses' now, I accompany him sometimes just to remind him to keep it in the bowl!!

At least I have him trained well enough to lift the seat though, and he puts it back down again. :)

Hello and Welcome Jess
The Red One

toilet training

Post by The Red One »

when my 10 year old was training he was at the age he knew mommy was different than him and daddy and wanted to know why. I lied through my teeth, shouldn't have but I had to do something, I told him when mommy was born she had a wee wee like he did but she kept peeing and pooping on herself and then one day my wee wee just fell off. He's been using the toilet ever since.
Betty Boop

toilet training

Post by Betty Boop »

The Red One wrote: when my 10 year old was training he was at the age he knew mommy was different than him and daddy and wanted to know why. I lied through my teeth, shouldn't have but I had to do something, I told him when mommy was born she had a wee wee like he did but she kept peeing and pooping on herself and then one day my wee wee just fell off. He's been using the toilet ever since.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl You cruel woman!!! My son would freak if I told him that!!

I hope you've told him the truth now!! :-2

oh, and welcome to the garden Red One!!
nvalleyvee

toilet training

Post by nvalleyvee »

jessfern wrote: We are really struggling with our little boy, Tod. Tod is almost toilet trained, except he manages to spray the whole toilet area when he has a wee. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can remedy this, or does anyone know of a product on the market that would help us. I am fed up with cleaning the floor around the toilet basin. Look forward to any suggestions.

You know those crib protectors that go on the inside of the crib so your baby can't get an appendage stuck in the slats? We took one of them and taught our son to place it on the toilet - yes you have to clean the sitting part of the toilet - but not the walls and the floor. He soon saw that aiming was important.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
orangesox1

toilet training

Post by orangesox1 »

I taught my boys to aim by telling them to make little balls out of toilet paper drop them in the toilet and try to sink them.
BabyRider

toilet training

Post by BabyRider »

orangesox1 wrote: I taught my boys to aim by telling them to make little balls out of toilet paper drop them in the toilet and try to sink them.

I used the same method with my son, only it was Cheerios, not paper! Works good, don't it, OS?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

nvalleyvee

toilet training

Post by nvalleyvee »

orangesox1 wrote: I taught my boys to aim by telling them to make little balls out of toilet paper drop them in the toilet and try to sink them.

AND where were you when I needed help? :wah: Excellent idea.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
orangesox1

toilet training

Post by orangesox1 »

BabyRider wrote: I used the same method with my son, only it was Cheerios, not paper! Works good, don't it, OS?

I think it would have cost me a fortune in cheerios as they would have found my stash and eaten them, sounds good though because once they've sunk them you can reward them by giving them a few.
nvalleyvee

toilet training

Post by nvalleyvee »

BTS just explained the complications of being a toilet training little boy. I'll let him elaborate if he chooses.............:driving:
HelloGal

toilet training

Post by HelloGal »

Did you know they make little boy urnilals spelling but yes they do make those maybe that would help try shopping around the internet. I am sure you can find one I have seen pics they are cute. No boys here or I would have purchased one.

Return to “Kids Family”