Greetings From Aruba

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Lon

Greetings From Aruba

Post by Lon »

This past week has been a blast while sailing on the Windstar. Yesterday we did a dive at Bonaire in the Dutch Antilles, the day before we did a dive at Isla Margarita, off the Venezuelan coast. Today is Sunday and I am at an Internet Cafe in downtown Aruba. I have a head cold and am not diving today. The ship was to have wireless broadband but it's not operational yet. I have taken about 100 digital pictures so far and after culling will probably wind up with 20 decent shots. We leave this afternoon for the Panama Canal and will finish this cruise in Costa Rica next Sunday. We then fly to Los Angeles, spend one night resting up, and then off to New Zealand until May.

http://www.thoughtsandtravels.blogspot.com
lady cop

Greetings From Aruba

Post by lady cop »

i hate you.
CARLA

Greetings From Aruba

Post by CARLA »

LON, Aruba where haven't you been....:confused: Safe travels..;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Greetings From Aruba

Post by chonsigirl »

Next time I'm hiding in the suitcase to go along!
minks

Greetings From Aruba

Post by minks »

Awww Lon you are missed thanks for sharing with us, It dipped to about -31C here. Gosh I am certain you are very jealous of me right ummmm NOW. Ok I bet it passed quickly huh.

Glad you are enjoying yourself and thanks for the report. Keep us posted.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”