My weekend

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
orangesox1

My weekend

Post by orangesox1 »

I haven't been around much as a couple of things happened to me on the weekend.

First my daughter joined FG so I couldn't get on my computer for a while, I think shes gone now as she couldn't get a vodka in the pub.:D

Then on Saturday my mobile phone was stolen, I have now had it replaced and my old number re registred and sent back to me, I have a new hand set which is really nice too.

Then on Sunday my beagle jumped out of the back of the moving ute with her harness on and had her tail run over, she's a bit sore poor thing.

I got a kitten given that is absolutly beautiful but was flea ridden, so I seemed to have a flea infestation happen over night. The last two days I have used 9 flea bombs in my house and have another three to use today.

Lifes just full of extra work sometimes, but tomorrow I'm going to south Australia for a few days to pick up a new custom made off road trailer tent, with all the extras like power pack, water tank etc.

Thats why I haven't been around much.:(
lady cop

My weekend

Post by lady cop »

well i missed you, and glad your doggie is OK! as for your daughter, i guess she hates me for catching her trying to drink in the pub? :wah:
orangesox1

My weekend

Post by orangesox1 »

lady cop wrote: well i missed you, and glad your doggie is OK! as for your daughter, i guess she hates me for catching her trying to drink in the pub? :wah:

No she doesn't hate you, she had a laugh about it.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”