*i need a little Christmas *

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i was supposed to be resting today, but i am constitutionally incapable...so i had a lot of cleaning to do around here after being in hospital a week, and i got to thinking as i cleaned...last year i had a heart attack dec. 18, and this year spent my birthday in the ICU...so i decided i NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS!! NOW!! so i put up a tiny charlie brown tree:yh_star and little lights :yh_star :yh_star :yh_star and strung my porch with my traditional blue and red cop-car light- bar lights! and you know what?? i may be crazy but i am enjoying it!! HO HO HO !!! jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!!
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

Sounds great. Let me be the first of many who wish you a

MERRY CHRISTMAS

;) ;) ;)
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

All you need to do now is go online and order yourself a 'little christmas present'!!:)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

that's a great idea! so everyone tell me what you want!! i'll be santa this year!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I thought of you today. When it gets wintery Ill have beautiful pics to send you.
I AM AWESOME MAN
valerie

Post by valerie »

lady cop wrote: that's a great idea! so everyone tell me what you want!! i'll be santa this year!

(Val furiously scribbling on sheet of paper getting a hand cramp...)

:D
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i am furiously printing up money so i can get everyone what they want~~ ;)
venus

Post by venus »

Well lm hoping for christmas cards from around the world, as lm going to send em around the world..

So if you want one send me an address, in a pm and it will wing its way to ya :D

Oh and LC for christmas can l have...........

You taking your meds and being a good girl:p
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
Valerie100

Post by Valerie100 »

It's time to break out the Christmas CD's, LC (I"m sure you already have by now). The neighbors might think you're nuts, seeing the Christmas lights and hearing the music in early November, but there are worse things you could be doing. If it makes you feel better, then that's all that matters.

I hope you are feeling better, by the way. :-6
Bez

Post by Bez »

Here's a tree LC......

A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
abbey

Post by abbey »

Well being as you're buying pressies LC, i'd love a little cottage in Wales please. :)
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

ok. that's it.:mad:

WTF is going on???? why were you in ICU? Why do i never have a clue what is going on around here?

Crap!

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Wolverine wrote: ok. that's it.:mad:

WTF is going on???? why were you in ICU? Why do i never have a clue what is going on around here?

Crap!hey Wolvie...link.......what really happened ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )...if you're going to be a cop you better get a clue! LOL ;)
Jives

Post by Jives »

Hey LC...are you going to set up your little Christmas village? Or is it already set up?:o

I got my wife two new houses for her little town this year. One of them is a ballroom with big windows and real dancers dancing inside. The other is an iceskating pond with ice skaters who skate around magnetically...it's just beautiful!

She's gonna love it.;)
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Jives do you collect Dickens' series? if so i have the ballroom, i think it's scrooge's nephew fred's house, really enchanting!! here is a portion of my village....honestly i love it so much but don't have the strength to get it all set up yet. it's a huge job! maybe later...:)

Attached files
Bez

Post by Bez »

Wolverine wrote: ok. that's it.:mad:

Crap!

Never have a clue ???? doesn't bode well for your new carreer Wolfy...;)

You must be reading the wrong threads.....but we luv you anyway....
Jives

Post by Jives »

I'll be honest, LC....I live at the very frontier of civilization. We just pick up whatever we can get here, and it's a rather hardscrabble lot. Just the occasional spectacular piece. It's 300 miles in any direction to a city from where I live, so our selection is less than great.

Even the catalog companies haven't found our address yet, and if they do, when we order they tell us, "We don't ship out of the country." Poor New Mexico. (sigh):o
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

google Dept. '56 for lots of collections and ideas! it is addicting however!! but it means Christmas to me every year. i order a lot of my pieces online, it's easier to get the new pieces and keep up with retirement pieces, they do an official retirement day on Nov. 25....i know you are probably not as obsessed with it as i am, but there is a huge contingent of '56 collectors out there. and retired pieces can bring a fortune, although i would never let a piece go.
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi LC...I've woken Santa bit early

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

that's lovely Bez! and thanks for the tree too!:-4 also...Abbey, that is a beautiful card you sent me xoxox :-4
Raven

Post by Raven »

lady cop wrote: i was supposed to be resting today, but i am constitutionally incapable...so i had a lot of cleaning to do around here after being in hospital a week, and i got to thinking as i cleaned...last year i had a heart attack dec. 18, and this year spent my birthday in the ICU...so i decided i NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS!! NOW!! so i put up a tiny charlie brown tree:yh_star and little lights :yh_star :yh_star :yh_star and strung my porch with my traditional blue and red cop-car light- bar lights! and you know what?? i may be crazy but i am enjoying it!! HO HO HO !!! jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!!
Nothing crazy about it! Sounds like a good plan to me! Now where did I put that wreath.....hmmmmmm
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

but it's Nov. and i still have the A/C on!! this is ridiculous!! :( someone send me some snow!! pleeeeze
Raven

Post by Raven »

Florida is one of those places like Arizona where you just have to PRETEND! Buy yourself some spray on snow, and cut some snowflakes put them on your windows, and you have instant snowglobe!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Nuthrday

Post by Nuthrday »

That's interesting LC, because it's at THIS time of year I'm most ready for Christmas...Not at Christmas for crying out loud, waaay too stressed out by then....I get anxious to have Christmas, kind of skip on through the turkey!
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Me too I'm already excited about Christmas even though it's still a while away. I'm just gonna have to sing some Christmas carols to keep me in the mood. Feel free anyone who wants to join in: :yh_whistl

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer

had a very shiny nose.

And if you ever saw him,

you would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer

used to laugh and call him names.

They never let poor Rudolph

join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve

Santa came to say:

"Rudolph with your nose so bright,

won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him

as they shouted out with glee,

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,

you'll go down in history!
cars

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: Jives do you collect Dickens' series? if so i have the ballroom, i think it's scrooge's nephew fred's house, really enchanting!! here is a portion of my village....honestly i love it so much but don't have the strength to get it all set up yet. it's a huge job! maybe later...:)

IT"S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS. . . . . .

(ALL AROUND THE WORLD)
Cars :)
minks

Post by minks »

Ok LC if I could package it up and send it your way I would but instead here is a couple pics from this weekend in the mountains. I hope that is a good start to your snow request.

Attached files
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

a wonderland!!!! :)
minks

Post by minks »

http://www.growley.com/c-little-tree2.html

and try this site

thanks yes calgary has snow on the ground so anytime you need a fix I will fire up the cam for ya
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
clownshoes

Post by clownshoes »

I could use a little Xmas today, my boss is on the warpath. I'm just hiding out in my office avoiding him, and my workload :) Mostly just sending text messages to my boyfriend, but I have to be super speedy so I don't get caught. Been honing my skills here: www.texfast.t9.com, soon I will have the fastest fingers in all the land! Sigh, work is so boring...

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”