Started Daycare again!!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
orangesox1

Started Daycare again!!

Post by orangesox1 »

Thats great, I hope Fridays interview goes well.:)
Betty Boop

Started Daycare again!!

Post by Betty Boop »

All I can say is 'your mad!!' 6am :eek:
along-for-the-ride

Started Daycare again!!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I worked in the child developement field years ago, but not in my own home. If you love children and have patience and a sense of humor, this is a great field to be in. Always remember what a important responsibility you have caring for those precious children. You will be special in their lives too. Good luck!:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
abbey

Started Daycare again!!

Post by abbey »

Well Done and good luck on Friday though i'm sure you wont need it.
chrisb84uk

Started Daycare again!!

Post by chrisb84uk »

That's really good news Susie, I'm so happy for ya. It must be such a good feeling being able to help others and make a happy, positive difference (even in a little way) to someone! Good luck for ya interview tommorow!!! :)
Accountable

Started Daycare again!!

Post by Accountable »

tmbsgrl wrote: I just wanted to let you all know that i am so excited.. I started daycare again today at 6:00am!! I have one for now but I have an interview on Friday for 2 more kids.!!! Yay.. I am happy!:D :rolleyes:
I can feel the warmth of you glow from here! I'm glad you're able to get started so soon. I can't help but notice, if a guy had posted those same words, it would have made the papers! :D

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”