Expansion of Light Waves

Mike CT

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by Mike CT »

EVIDENCE FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE LIGHT WAVES

The ‘expansion of the light waves has real evidence for its support. Examples:

The magnetic field patterns where the central portion is expanded by an ‘intrinsic force’.

This is also true of the electric field.

The photons are primarily a magnetic pulse of radiation that condense the ‘virtual negative field particles’ to form the photon..

The electric component is primarily in the field surrounding the electron.

The photon energy uses this field for its transmission.

The electric motor makes use of these intrinsic forces within the EM fields to generate

the power we use for various reasons.

The ampere rating experimental setup is used to measure this intrinsic force and uses the relative characteristics for establishing its strength such as the amount of electrons passing through two parallel wires for a measured distance and spaced a measured distance apart. All measured distances are ‘one meter’. The result of this setup is based on a resultant force of 10^-7 Newton’s’ with a current rated at one ampere. The definition of a Newton involves the movement of a mass of one kilogram. Naturally, in open space with no weight involved in the expansion, the actual rate of expansion cannot be calculated.

The Arp redshift anomalies show that these RS’s are temperature related and therefore intrinsic to the emitting objects and their radiation. This obviously then excludes the ‘space expansion’ concept.

This also would confirm that the intensity of the radiation is involved in the light expansion. Quasars are ‘high temperature’ objects.

On the other hand there is NO empirical evidence to prove the expansion of space. This modified hypothesis of the Doppler observations is based on a subjective interpretation to eliminate the ‘one center geocentric’ implication of the Doppler observations.

The Slipher, Hubble and Humason Doppler observation is the only evidence used to justify the BB concept. All subsequent evidence is also subjectively derived.

Mike CT

OpenMind

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by OpenMind »

This seems to imply that, infinite or not, space is fixed in size. Expansion and contraction, therefore, is primarily a function of energy and matter.
Mike CT

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by Mike CT »

OpenMind quote

This seems to imply that, infinite or not, space is fixed in size. Expansion and contraction, therefore, is primarily a function of energy and matter.

Well, if space extends to infinity as I think, then I would consider that to be fixed in size?

Expansion and contraction is used to describe space as the Freidman equations(?) portray it as being 'open, closed or flat'.

It does not pertain to matter or energy which are considered to be fixed in nature by the Conservation Laws.

Mike CT
OpenMind

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by OpenMind »

Mike CT wrote: OpenMind quote

Well, if space extends to infinity as I think, then I would consider that to be fixed in size?

Expansion and contraction is used to describe space as the Freidman equations(?) portray it as being 'open, closed or flat'.

It does not pertain to matter or energy which are considered to be fixed in nature by the Conservation Laws.

Mike CT

Good point. However, I thought that the conservation of energy and matter was in contention now.
Alfred

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by Alfred »

do you have any Zero point energy or vacuum energy in your infinite spacetime theory?
OpenMind

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by OpenMind »

Alfred wrote: do you have any Zero point energy or vacuum energy in your infinite spacetime theory?

It is acceptable that vacuum Zero-point energy can exist in an infinite spacetime scenario. The energetic values would be able to reach as high as they are capable of doing with restrictions only from existing matter.
Mike CT

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by Mike CT »

OpenMind quote

Good point. However, I thought that the conservation of energy and matter was in contention now.

Alfred brought that up about 'entropy' involving my SSU. As far as I am concerned, entropy is no problem.

Alfred

Do you have any Zero point energy or vacuum energy in your infinite spacetime theory?

This is addressed to you, OpenMind.

There was some research done with 'laser beams' that apparently reduced an atom to ZK but I do not know the details. I, myself cannot see how an atom can be reduced to that temperature.

Did the electron stop and unite with the proton?

Mike CT
OpenMind

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by OpenMind »

Mike CT wrote: There was some research done with 'laser beams' that apparently reduced an atom to ZK but I do not know the details. I, myself cannot see how an atom can be reduced to that temperature.

Did the electron stop and unite with the proton?

Mike CT

This is a quote from H. E. Puthoff's article on the Energetic Vacuum, "...

the so-called zero-point energy, is given by: = hw/2, where 'h' is Planck's constant (h= 1.054e-34 joule/sec) and 'w' [really 'omega'] is the frequency of oscillation. The meaning of the adjective 'zero-point' is that such motion exists even at a temperature of absolute zero where no thermal agitation effects remain."

I am not familiar with the research you mention and on the presumption on my part that it is impossible to create Absolute Zero conditions anywhere upon our planet, I conclude that the Zero Point Energy value has been calculated theoretically. This may have been done using calculus alongside the assumption that Planck's constant is the absolute minimum energy value for a given particle. That's the best answer I can give at this stage.
Mike CT

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by Mike CT »

OpenMind

Yes, I think the Planck Constant is probably the smallest unit of energy that I have become aware of.

6.626 x 10^ -34 Joules. This is a very small figure.

I read about this laser research at absolute zero but do not recall where. One could use the search engine to get some data on that but I am not that interested.

Mike CT
OpenMind

Expansion of Light Waves

Post by OpenMind »

Mike CT wrote:

I read about this laser research at absolute zero but do not recall where. One could use the search engine to get some data on that but I am not that interested.

Mike CT

If I get time, I will look for it.

Return to “Space and Astronomy”