Children killed in school shooting

hallery

Post by hallery »

This was really a sad event.We need social stability to avoid such incidents.
ip attorneys
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

hallery;1425774 wrote: This was really a sad event.We need social stability to avoid such incidents.
I'm not sure what you mean.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.

------------------

Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.

Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting. - YouTube

Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting. - YouTube
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen? - YouTube
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime."

He did have a motive. He was nuts. Not the same kind of nuts as you are, but nuts just the same.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

AnneBoleyn;1428652 wrote: "Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime."

He did have a motive. He was nuts. Not the same kind of nuts as you are, but nuts just the same.

What a convenient cause. Just call it nuts that could solve every thing.

(1) In January, I read a post about Emilie’s fund raising page. I went there and copied the page content then wrote the following: “Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Original funding page in facebook (the content I copied):

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

--------------------------------

2. I think my allegation on Emily's 12/14 face book fund raising page hit the target. After I posted it, I got a reply

01-24-13, 12:24 AM#52

FreedomFromAll

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by katsung47

Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death? Even two hours before poice confimed the death?

That facebook account does not exist, so why are you linking us to something that does not exist?

This one does though and proves you are wrong. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emili...175096?sk=info

Woman Claims Her Daughter's Photo was used for a Sandy Hook Shooting Victim - Page 6

I went to that url, the Emilie's fund raising page was disappeared. They found the flaw and disabled the site.

-----------------------

3. Weeks later, I clicked at that url, it revived. Only the join date becomes: 12/15. They corrected it to make it a reasonable story.

Obviously, it was impossible for Mr. Parker to learn his daughter’s death so quickly and let his friends in Utah to open a donation account in bank and then set up a fund raising page in Face book. All these were prepared in advance.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"What a convenient cause. Just call it nuts that could solve every thing."

Unfortunately a person's mental state can be the cause of horrific action. I know it doesn't suit you to consider that. So be it.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Other people noticed that and have taken a screen shot.

12/14/ facebook

The page dated 12/14 until January when I copied the content then disappeared after I recommending it.

12/15

A new page appeared in same url sometime later(after January, I suppose) with the join date: 12/15.

The article about Emilie’s fund raising.

Sandy Hook: The Curious Case Of Emilie Parker | Opinion - Conservative
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

When they found a fund raising page on 12/14 was a flaw, they created some case like this one.

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Friday, January 11, 2013

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

It's easy to create such a page at the purpose to prove "Alter the date is easy".

Did the Robbie Parker's friend had motive to alter the page set up date?

This information and other similar ones obviously were made by the "disinformation workshop" to cover up the flaw of Emilie's fund raising page. It was impossible for Mr. Parker doing all this on 12/14. The police blocked people to entering the school. They moved the dead people out at night. How could Robbie Parker confirm his daughter's death that day then to inform his friends in UTAH then to open a donation account in bank then to set up a fund raising page in facebook?

They planned all this in advance, think it was natural that Mr. Parker should know Emilie's death right on that day. Only found it's impossible in practice.

Watch the disinformation was issued in January, that's a later remedial measure to cover up the flaw.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Newtown, Connecticut Sandy Hook Nurse Hid Steps Away From Gunman - GMA Interview - YouTube

nurse hid steps away from the shooter

Some children and a teacher hid in a room; School nurse Sally said she hid under a desk until 1:15 which means Police until 1:15 didn’t know if there was any survivor inside school, how could they not deploy ambulance at school for possible casualty? Obviously they determined in advance that no witness should be out alive.

How could Robbie Parker know his daughter was dead at that time? And then let his friends in Utah know this (about the whole story of shooting out) and then to open a donation account for Emilie in bank and then to establish a page in Face book? It was all pre-planned, only proved not practical in reality, so they had to delete that fund raising account in Face book (date 12-14) and month later had another one in same url which dated 12-15 to cover up the flaw.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Horse hockey.

That website never existed.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

So we have so much time on our hands that we need to cook up some ridiculous conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook?!! Seriously?!!

Children died, families were shattered. Reality is bad enough. It's pointless, futile, and shameful to add to the pain.

For the Love of God...let the dead rest and the living heal already!
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Saint_;1432715 wrote: So we have so much time on our hands that we need to cook up some ridiculous conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook?!! Seriously?!!

Children died, families were shattered. Reality is bad enough. It's pointless, futile, and shameful to add to the pain.

With this you try to bury truth from public's sight?

Bill Drafted In Secret Would Block Release Of Some Newtown Massacre Records

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with legislative leaders on a law to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre.

By JON LENDER, EDMUND H. MAHONY and DAVE ALTIMARI, jlender@courant.comThe Hartford Courant

10:18 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2013

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with General Assembly leaders on legislation to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre — including victims' photos, tapes of 911 calls, and possibly more.

The behind-the-scenes legislative effort came to light Tuesday when The Courant obtained a copy of an email by a top assistant to Chief State's Attorney Kevin Kane, Timothy J. Sugrue. Sugrue, an assistant state's attorney, discussed options considered so far, including blocking release of statements "made by a minor."

Newtown Massacre Records: Bill Drafted In Secret Would Block Release Of Some Newtown Massacre Records - Courant.com

katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Chief State Medical Examiner Carver Retires

By DAVE ALTIMARI, daltimar@courant.comThe Hartford Courant

4:58 p.m. CDT, May 23, 2013

Long-time chief state medical examiner H. Wayne Carver announced Thursday that he is retiring and will be replaced by the deputy medical examiner in New York City.

Carver, who always joked he was aptly named for the job, has been the chief state medical examiner since March 1989 and has worked at the office since July 1, 1982. He took over as chief following the controversial exit of Catherine Galvin, who left after it was revealed she took her pet dog into rooms where autopsies were being conducted.

Topic Galleries - chicagotribune.com

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED - YouTube

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED - YouTube

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED

Return to “Current Events”