Whining and Complaining Only.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;954840 wrote: i don't know why that is the ones we love the most can make us sooo mad!! plus when they upset us it hurts worse then if anyone else would do it. sorry for your pain.:(

Thanks SY, You are so right in what you say, unfortunately.:(
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

shelbell;954852 wrote: Thanks SY, You are so right in what you say, unfortunately.:( would a baseball bat help?? I know this is not a laughing matter. but maybe give a good BEATING to a pillow or stuffed animal. Helps me.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;954856 wrote: would a baseball bat help?? I know this is not a laughing matter. but maybe give a good BEATING to a pillow or stuffed animal. Helps me.

I used to be a big time softball player, so I have lots of bats. I wouldn't be able to beat my stuffed animals...they're too cute. My pillows took a long time to find and I love them. If I picked up a bat it would be too tempting. grrrrrrrrrr.:sneaky:
southern yankee

shelbell;954860 wrote: I used to be a big time softball player, so I have lots of bats. I wouldn't be able to beat my stuffed animals...they're too cute. My pillows took a long time to find and I love them. If I picked up a bat it would be too tempting. grrrrrrrrrr.:sneaky: compleatly understand. men can be real rear ends:mad:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;954862 wrote: compleatly understand. men can be real rear ends:mad:

Not only that, they can be real a$$es too! :wah::wah::wah:
southern yankee

shelbell;955399 wrote: Not only that, they can be real a$$es too! :wah::wah::wah: yep, mine. holds all his problems inside until he BLOWS:wah: like a BOMB. Not a pretty sight either.:o
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;955459 wrote: yep, mine. holds all his problems inside until he BLOWS:wah: like a BOMB. Not a pretty sight either.:o

Actually, what you described is what I do...and I'm over-do for an erruption! :mad: Hubby is the one that over talks everything and is an expert at throwing hissy fits. He just drags stuff out for so long, he really starts to hurt me very deeply. :-1
southern yankee

shelbell;955461 wrote: Actually, what you described is what I do...and I'm over-do for an erruption! :mad: Hubby is the one that over talks everything and is an expert at throwing hissy fits. He just drags stuff out for so long, he really starts to hurt me very deeply. :-1 yes i know dear. mine will go on and on. also he is professional BUTTON PUSHER. he knows where to put the knife and which way to turn it.:-1:( But i really don't say to much while he is sounding off. i go at him the next morning. which is not good because i STEW all night. But the old saying is true. You can't live with them. and you can't live without them. Sucks don't it?
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;955463 wrote: yes i know dear. mine will go on and on. also he is professional BUTTON PUSHER. he knows where to put the knife and which way to turn it.:-1:( But i really don't say to much while he is sounding off. i go at him the next morning. which is not good because i STEW all night. But the old saying is true. You can't live with them. and you can't live without them. Sucks don't it?

Mine can't just let anything go. When he starts going off, I go back at him, but he gets so repetative that I just block him out. Then it stews until I just go off on everybody around me, about everything that has me p*ssed off. Yeah, it does suck.
southern yankee

shelbell;955466 wrote: Mine can't just let anything go. When he starts going off, I go back at him, but he gets so repetative that I just block him out. Then it stews until I just go off on everybody around me, about everything that has me p*ssed off. Yeah, it does suck. so you have repeater too. he say his spew. then say" that's all i have say about it." I TRY to let it go and i will be darn it isn't 10 minutes that he brings it up again with more ANGER. I then just want to RUN AWAY!!!!!. but i knew what he was like before i married the pain. A leppard never changes his spots.:(:-1 but i do understand
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;955468 wrote: so you have repeater too. he say his spew. then say" that's all i have say about it." I TRY to let it go and i will be darn it isn't 10 minutes that he brings it up again with more ANGER. I then just want to RUN AWAY!!!!!. but i knew what he was like before i married the pain. A leppard never changes his spots.:(:-1 but i do understand

Yeah, our girls can't stand to listen because everything is a lecture...and he'll say the same thing about 20 times. He'll follow me around the house doing the same thing. Sometimes I want to run away, and I actually did once, but I want to knock him out first. ;)

I sent you a friends request. :)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

That is perhaps my favorite thing about guys... if they say it over and over again, eventually I will see the wisdom of their words...:rolleyes:

They are always so baffled when I just don't....:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

flopstock;955474 wrote: That is perhaps my favorite thing about guys... if they say it over and over again, eventually I will see the wisdom of their words...:rolleyes:They are always so baffled when I just don't....:D
They just don't understand why we don't "get it" no matter how often they say it...they seem to keep forgetting that we are always right. :p
southern yankee

shelbell;955476 wrote: They just don't understand why we don't "get it" no matter how often they say it...they seem to keep forgetting that we are always right. :p yes, when i know for sure i am right. i will say "bet me and lose" GOD does that burn his BUTT:mad:, But when i know he is DEAD WRONG. I will say. "Whatever you say" that brings him to a boil too. My sister in-law has a son that is the YOUNGER twin to my hubby(by the way he talks and acts). She told me tonight she feels sorry for the sweet girl he is dating . i said my friend tells me i don't need a metal. i need a CROWN!!:wah:
southern yankee

flopstock;955474 wrote: That is perhaps my favorite thing about guys... if they say it over and over again, eventually I will see the wisdom of their words...:rolleyes:

They are always so baffled when I just don't....:D i just develop DEAF ears:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;955478 wrote: yes, when i know for sure i am right. i will say "bet me and lose" GOD does that burn his BUTT:mad:, But when i know he is DEAD WRONG. I will say. "Whatever you say" that brings him to a boil too. My sister in-law has a son that is the YOUNGER twin to my hubby(by the way he talks and acts). She told me tonight she feels sorry for the sweet girl he is dating . i said my friend tells me i don't need a metal. i need a CROWN!!:wah:

Oh, how I love using the "whatever" word...he just keeps getting worse, then I throw in a "yes dear, whatever you say dear". Oooo, that really gets him beside himself. :wah::D Sounds like we need to share that crown! :wah::wah:
southern yankee

shelbell;955480 wrote: Oh, how I love using the "whatever" word...he just keeps getting worse, then I throw in a "yes dear, whatever you say dear". Oooo, that really gets him beside himself. :wah::D Sounds like we need to share that crown! :wah::wah: i might be able to dig one up:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;955644 wrote: i might be able to dig one up:wah:

Please do, and dig one up fast! He's driving me nuts!!
southern yankee

shelbell;957110 wrote: Please do, and dig one up fast! He's driving me nuts!!Poor baby!! No i am not joking i know how you feel.:-1 i think the only reason i have not beat my hubby with a 2x4. is he gone for 2 weeks a month:) but what stones would you like in your crown????:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;957111 wrote: Poor baby!! No i am not joking i know how you feel.:-1 i think the only reason i have not beat my hubby with a 2x4. is he gone for 2 weeks a month:) but what stones would you like in your crown????:wah:

I would like some brick stones please...I wanna throw them at him! ;)
southern yankee

shelbell;957114 wrote: I would like some brick stones please...I wanna throw them at him! ;) a sling shot will help your aim:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;957118 wrote: a sling shot will help your aim:wah:

Just have to make it a heavy duty sling shot...those bricks are pretty heavy! :wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Im whining and complaining that the BJ dealer here is conning me as he keeps taking all me dosh.....ok whinge over:D:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
southern yankee

shelbell;957126 wrote: Just have to make it a heavy duty sling shot...those bricks are pretty heavy! :wah: if David can do it. so can you!!:wah:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

shelbell;954824 wrote: My hubby has me so frustrated, angry and sad. I don't know if I should cry or throw all of his crap in the driveway.:-5

southern yankee;954840 wrote: i don't know why that is the ones we love the most can make us sooo mad!! plus when they upset us it hurts worse then if anyone else would do it. sorry for your pain.

shelbell;954852 wrote: Thanks SY, You are so right in what you say, unfortunately.

southern yankee;954856 wrote: would a baseball bat help?? I know this is not a laughing matter. but maybe give a good BEATING to a pillow or stuffed animal. Helps me.

shelbell;954860 wrote: I used to be a big time softball player, so I have lots of bats. I wouldn't be able to beat my stuffed animals...they're too cute. My pillows took a long time to find and I love them. If I picked up a bat it would be too tempting. grrrrrrrrrr.

southern yankee;954862 wrote: compleatly understand. men can be real rear ends

shelbell;955399 wrote: Not only that, they can be real a$$es too!

southern yankee;955459 wrote: yep, mine. holds all his problems inside until he BLOWS like a BOMB. Not a pretty sight either.

shelbell;955461 wrote: Actually, what you described is what I do...and I'm over-do for an erruption! Hubby is the one that over talks everything and is an expert at throwing hissy fits. He just drags stuff out for so long, he really starts to hurt me very deeply.

southern yankee;955463 wrote: yes i know dear. mine will go on and on. also he is professional BUTTON PUSHER. he knows where to put the knife and which way to turn it. But i really don't say to much while he is sounding off. i go at him the next morning. which is not good because i STEW all night. But the old saying is true. You can't live with them. and you can't live without them. Sucks don't it?

shelbell;955466 wrote: Mine can't just let anything go. When he starts going off, I go back at him, but he gets so repetative that I just block him out. Then it stews until I just go off on everybody around me, about everything that has me p*ssed off. Yeah, it does suck.

southern yankee;955468 wrote: so you have repeater too. he say his spew. then say" that's all i have say about it." I TRY to let it go and i will be darn it isn't 10 minutes that he brings it up again with more ANGER. I then just want to RUN AWAY!!!!!. but i knew what he was like before i married the pain. A leppard never changes his spots. but i do understand

shelbell;955469 wrote: Yeah, our girls can't stand to listen because everything is a lecture...and he'll say the same thing about 20 times. He'll follow me around the house doing the same thing. Sometimes I want to run away, and I actually did once, but I want to knock him out first.

I sent you a friends request.

flopstock;955474 wrote: That is perhaps my favorite thing about guys... if they say it over and over again, eventually I will see the wisdom of their words...

They are always so baffled when I just don't....

shelbell;955476 wrote: They just don't understand why we don't "get it" no matter how often they say it...they seem to keep forgetting that we are always right.

southern yankee;955478 wrote: yes, when i know for sure i am right. i will say "bet me and lose" GOD does that burn his BUTT, But when i know he is DEAD WRONG. I will say. "Whatever you say" that brings him to a boil too. My sister in-law has a son that is the YOUNGER twin to my hubby(by the way he talks and acts). She told me tonight she feels sorry for the sweet girl he is dating . i said my friend tells me i don't need a metal. i need a CROWN!!

southern yankee;955479 wrote: i just develop DEAF ears

shelbell;955480 wrote: Oh, how I love using the "whatever" word...he just keeps getting worse, then I throw in a "yes dear, whatever you say dear". Oooo, that really gets him beside himself. Sounds like we need to share that crown!

southern yankee;955644 wrote: i might be able to dig one up

shelbell;957110 wrote: Please do, and dig one up fast! He's driving me nuts!!

southern yankee;957111 wrote: Poor baby!! No i am not joking i know how you feel. i think the only reason i have not beat my hubby with a 2x4. is he gone for 2 weeks a month but what stones would you like in your crown????

shelbell;957114 wrote: I would like some brick stones please...I wanna throw them at him!

southern yankee;957118 wrote: a sling shot will help your aim

shelbell;957126 wrote: Just have to make it a heavy duty sling shot...those bricks are pretty heavy!

southern yankee;957142 wrote: if David can do it. so can you!!
I want to whine and complain about this thread turning into what I hate about men thread. I say change the name of the damn thread...:D:D
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

YZGI;957148 wrote: I want to whine and complain about this thread turning into what I hate about men thread. I say change the name of the damn thread...:D:D

We love our men, we are just whining and complaining about them...and we're talking specifically about our husbands...not all men.;)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

shelbell;957151 wrote: We love our men, we are just whining and complaining about them...and we're talking specifically about our husbands...not all men.;)
I know I was just messing with ya'll.:D
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

YZGI;957152 wrote: I know I was just messing with ya'll.:D

:p:p:p:wah:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

shelbell;957153 wrote: :p:p:wah:
It was fast becoming a nag, nag , nag, nag thread..:D:wah:
southern yankee

YZGI;957148 wrote: I want to whine and complain about this thread turning into what I hate about men thread. I say change the name of the damn thread...:D:D well no one is stopping you from talking about your wife or girlfriend. we are talking about what is bothering us at this time. at this time it is our hubby;s. now later it might be other issues. nothing against you personally.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

southern yankee;957160 wrote: well no one is stopping you from talking about your wife or girlfriend. we are talking about what is bothering us at this time. at this time it is our hubby;s. now later it might be other issues. nothing against you personally.
I would never talk about my wife, she gives me no reason to. I was just making a half hearted joke. You may continue with my blessing (although I do not propose that you need my permission). Damn it's hard to get out of some of these situations..:)

Whenever you read my posts, remember that I always wrote them with a smile on my face and a bit of rascaliness. No offense ever intended. I think I just made up a word.:D
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

YZGI;957156 wrote: It was fast becoming a nag, nag , nag, nag thread..:D:wah:

No, nag, nag, nag would be doing it directly at our hubby's. What we're doing now is b*tchin and moanin so we don't nag, nag, nag our hubby's. :p;)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

YZGI;957173 wrote: I would never talk about my wife, she gives me no reason to. I was just making a half hearted joke. You may continue with my blessing (although I do not propose that you need my permission). Damn it's hard to get out of some of these situations..:)

Whenever you read my posts, remember that I always wrote them with a smile on my face and a bit of rascaliness. No offense ever intended. I think I just made up a word.:D

Your wife never pisses you off? She must be a saint!! :wah::wah: Oh, and I like your new word rascaliness...:thinking::thinking:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;957148 wrote: I want to whine and complain about this thread turning into what I hate about men thread. I say change the name of the damn thread...:D:D

Who exactly was it who told you that you were allowed to speak??:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;957173 wrote: I would never talk about my wife, she gives me no reason to. I was just making a half hearted joke. You may continue with my blessing (although I do not propose that you need my permission). Damn it's hard to get out of some of these situations..:)

The fact that you were not buried in the back yard a long long time ago... makes me wonder what there is that makes her tolerate you.... care to share dear?:sneaky:

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Ok, you're off the hook from me, for awhile:sneaky: I've got to take my daughter clothes shopping for school. I HATE SHOPPING AND I DON'T WANNA!!! Is that whiney enough for ya? Ok, it sounded more like a temper tantrum. :wah:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;957182 wrote: The fact that you were not buried in the back yard a long long time ago... makes me wonder what there is that makes her tolerate you.... care to share dear?:sneaky:
Well, it obviously aint my sense of humor..:cool::cool:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;957217 wrote: Well, it obviously aint my sense of humor..:cool::cool:

hey baby, send me some gambling money and I'll quit whining at you...:p

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;957225 wrote: hey baby, send me some gambling money and I'll quit whining at you...:p
You had me at "Hey Baby". Now how do I send it?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;957225 wrote: hey baby, send me some gambling money and I'll quit whining at you...:p
I figured it out, check your balance. Then send me my fake happy finish.:D
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;957229 wrote: You had me at "Hey Baby". Now how do I send it?

go into the casino and down towards the bottom it has donate to another member or something..

i wouldn't know as i never have any extra to donate....:o

southern yankee

shelbell;957195 wrote: Ok, you're off the hook from me, for awhile:sneaky: I've got to take my daughter clothes shopping for school. I HATE SHOPPING AND I DON'T WANNA!!! Is that whiney enough for ya? Ok, it sounded more like a temper tantrum. :wah:LOOK at what i started. TEE HEE HAA HOO:wah:
southern yankee

Whenever you read my posts, remember that I always wrote them with a smile on my face and a bit of rascaliness. No offense ever intended. I think I just made up a word.:D i am just pulling your leg. the change can make you a real devil:wah:
minks

Post by minks »

Well I had a genuine complaint but after reading this entire thread I forgot what it was.... wow Southern Y good luck at the Dr's eh. Keep us informed and let me just say from years of experience here in FG you just go ahead and unload anytime you want, there will always be support.

:-6 beams to you.

M
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;957715 wrote: mate the reason we let go here makes us calm, cool and collected at home....it's a good thing for all men that women have a place to vent. That's exactly what they are doing around their girlfriends. It's just our thing. It means men come home from work to a household that is peaceful and without built up stress. Well almost............Depending on how much you've layed on your partner or wife.:wah: Trust me ....let them vent.

Oh, how true are your words fuzzy! I'm a lot more relaxed after whining and complaing here and less likely to stress out to hubby when he gets home. :D
southern yankee

I am glad i found this forum. i can say honestly i have met so far some very sweet and kind people. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:)All kidding aside. Thank you. Also i would rather fuss and even a little cuss here. then to fuss at the old man when he calls tonight.:wah:
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

southern yankee;958269 wrote: I am glad i found this forum. i can say honestly i have met so far some very sweet and kind people. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:)All kidding aside. Thank you. Also i would rather fuss and even a little cuss here. then to fuss at the old man when he calls tonight.:wah:

I am hearing you loud & clear:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;958269 wrote: I am glad i found this forum. i can say honestly i have met so far some very sweet and kind people. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:)All kidding aside. Thank you. Also i would rather fuss and even a little cuss here. then to fuss at the old man when he calls tonight.:wah:

Isn't it a great place to be? The majority of people I've met here are wonderful. I know there are a few that I'd disagree with majorly so I just stay away from them. And this is a great place to let loose.

I just colored my daughters hair since school starts tomorrow, and I have to laundry cuz I'm on my last pair of undies! :yh_cry:yh_cry:yh_cry
southern yankee

shelbell;958308 wrote: Isn't it a great place to be? The majority of people I've met here are wonderful. I know there are a few that I'd disagree with majorly so I just stay away from them. And this is a great place to let loose.

I just colored my daughters hair since school starts tomorrow, and I have to laundry cuz I'm on my last pair of undies! :yh_cry:yh_cry:yh_cry sounds like FUN:wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”